Values, Prices, and Wage-Profit Curves in the U.S. Economy
Download full text from publisherTo our knowledge, this item is not available for download. To find whether it is available, there are three options:
1. Check below whether another version of this item is available online.
2. Check on the provider's web page whether it is in fact available.
3. Perform a search for a similarly titled item that would be available.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Theodore Mariolis & George Soklis & Eugenia Zouvela, 2013. "Testing Böhm-Bawerk’s theory of capital: Some evidence from the Finnish economy," The Review of Austrian Economics, Springer;Society for the Development of Austrian Economics, vol. 26(2), pages 207-220, June.
- Zambelli, Stefano & Fredholm, Thomas & Venkatachalam, Ragupathy, 2017.
"Robust measurement of national technological progress,"
Structural Change and Economic Dynamics,
Elsevier, vol. 42(C), pages 38-55.
- Stefano Zambelli & Thomas Fredholm & Ragupathy Venkatachalam, 2014. "Robust Measurement of National Technological Progress," ASSRU Discussion Papers 1404, ASSRU - Algorithmic Social Science Research Unit.
- Alberto Benítez Sánchez. & Alejandro Benítez Sánchez., 2012. "Upper and Lower Bounds for Capital and Wages," Economía: teoría y práctica, Universidad Autónoma Metropolitana, México, vol. 37(2), pages 11-32, Julio-Dic.
- Andrea Vaona, 2014. "A panel data approach to price–value correlations," Empirical Economics, Springer, vol. 47(1), pages 21-34, August.
- Anwar M. Shaikh, "undated". "Explaining the U.S. Trade Deficit," Economics Policy Note Archive 00-1, Levy Economics Institute.
- Anwar Shaikh, 2018. "Skilled Labor in the Classical tradition," Working Papers 1801, New School for Social Research, Department of Economics.
- Diego Guerrero, 2011. "The dependence of prices on labour-values," Economic Analysis Working Papers (2002-2010). Atlantic Review of Economics (2011-2016), Colexio de Economistas de A Coruña, Spain and Fundación Una Galicia Moderna, vol. 1, pages 1-1, June.
- Mariolis, Theodore & Tsoulfidis, Lefteris, 2015. "Capital Theory ‘Paradoxes’ and Paradoxical Results: Resolved or Continued?," MPRA Paper 68214, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- repec:taf:revpoe:v:29:y:2017:i:1:p:111-132 is not listed on IDEAS
- Jonathan F. Cogliano, 2017. "Surplus Value Production and Realization in Marxian Theory - Applications to the U.S., 1987-2015," Working Paper Series 2017-01, Dickinson College, Department of Economics.
- Lefteris Tsoulfidis & Dimitris Paitaridis, 2017.
"Monetary Expressions of Labour Time and Market Prices: Theory and Evidence from China, Japan and Korea,"
Review of Political Economy,
Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 29(1), pages 111-132, January.
- Tsoulfidis, Lefteris & Paitaridis, Dimitris, 2016. "Monetary Expressions of Labor Time and Market Prices: Theory and Evidence from China, Japan and Korea," MPRA Paper 72202, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Sangjun Jeong, 2017.
"Biased Technical Change and Economic Growth: The Case of Korea, 1970–2013,"
Research in Political Economy,in: Return of Marxian Macro-Dynamics in East Asia, volume 32, pages 81-103
Emerald Publishing Ltd.
- Jeong, Sangjun, 2016. "Biased Technical Change and Economic Growth : The Case of Korea, 1970-2013," MPRA Paper 75300, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Mariolis, Theodore & Tsoulfidis, Lefteris, 2016. "Capital theory: Less is more," MPRA Paper 75923, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Mariolis, Theodore & Tsoulfidis, Lefteris, 2018. "Less is More: Capital Theory and Almost Irregular-Uncontrollable Actual Economies," MPRA Paper 84214, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Greenblatt, R.E., 2014. "A dual theory of price and value in a meso-scale economic model with stochastic profit rate," Physica A: Statistical Mechanics and its Applications, Elsevier, vol. 416(C), pages 518-531.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:oup:cambje:v:13:y:1989:i:3:p:413-29. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Oxford University Press) or (Christopher F. Baum). General contact details of provider: https://academic.oup.com/cje .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.