Pointwise nonparametric maximum likelihood estimator of stochastically ordered survivor functions
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Joel L. Horowitz, 1998. "Bootstrap Methods for Median Regression Models," Econometrica, Econometric Society, vol. 66(6), pages 1327-1352, November.
- Yingyao Hu & Susanne M. Schennach, 2008. "Instrumental Variable Treatment of Nonclassical Measurement Error Models," Econometrica, Econometric Society, vol. 76(1), pages 195-216, January.
- Wei, Ying & Carroll, Raymond J., 2009. "Quantile Regression With Measurement Error," Journal of the American Statistical Association, American Statistical Association, vol. 104(487), pages 1129-1143.
- Delaigle, Aurore & Hall, Peter, 2008. "Using SIMEX for Smoothing-Parameter Choice in Errors-in-Variables Problems," Journal of the American Statistical Association, American Statistical Association, vol. 103, pages 280-287, March.
- Hong, Han & Tamer, Elie, 2003. "A simple estimator for nonlinear error in variable models," Journal of Econometrics, Elsevier, vol. 117(1), pages 1-19, November.
- Schennach, Susanne M., 2008. "Quantile Regression With Mismeasured Covariates," Econometric Theory, Cambridge University Press, vol. 24(04), pages 1010-1043, August.
- Hua Liang & Suojin Wang & Raymond J. Carroll, 2007. "Partially linear models with missing response variables and error-prone covariates," Biometrika, Biometrika Trust, vol. 94(1), pages 185-198.
- Purdom Elizabeth & Holmes Susan P, 2005. "Error Distribution for Gene Expression Data," Statistical Applications in Genetics and Molecular Biology, De Gruyter, vol. 4(1), pages 1-35, July.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:oup:biomet:v:99:y:2012:i:2:p:327-343. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Oxford University Press) or (Christopher F. Baum). General contact details of provider: https://academic.oup.com/biomet .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .