Sparse estimation of a covariance matrix
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Joseph P. Romano & Michael Wolf, 2005.
"Exact and Approximate Stepdown Methods for Multiple Hypothesis Testing,"
Journal of the American Statistical Association,
American Statistical Association, vol. 100, pages 94-108, March.
- Joseph Romano & Michael Wolf, 2003. "Exact and approximate stepdown methods for multiple hypothesis testing," Economics Working Papers 727, Department of Economics and Business, Universitat Pompeu Fabra.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Natalia Bailey & M. Hashem Pesaran & L. Vanessa Smith, 2014.
"A Multiple Testing Approach to the Regularisation of Large Sample Correlation Matrices,"
CESifo Working Paper Series
4834, CESifo Group Munich.
- Natalia Bailey & M. Hashem Pesaran & L. Vanessa Smith, 2015. "A Multiple Testing Approach to the Regularisation of Large Sample Correlation Matrices," Working Papers 764, Queen Mary University of London, School of Economics and Finance.
- Natalia Bailey & Vanessa Smith & M. Hashem Pesaran, 2014. "A multiple testing approach to the regularisation of large sample correlation matrices," Cambridge Working Papers in Economics 1413, Faculty of Economics, University of Cambridge.
- Bai, Jushan & Liao, Yuan, 2012. "Efficient Estimation of Approximate Factor Models," MPRA Paper 41558, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Cui, Ying & Leng, Chenlei & Sun, Defeng, 2016. "Sparse estimation of high-dimensional correlation matrices," Computational Statistics & Data Analysis, Elsevier, vol. 93(C), pages 390-403.
- Ollier, Edouard & Samson, Adeline & Delavenne, Xavier & Viallon, Vivian, 2016. "A SAEM algorithm for fused lasso penalized NonLinear Mixed Effect Models: Application to group comparison in pharmacokinetics," Computational Statistics & Data Analysis, Elsevier, vol. 95(C), pages 207-221.
- Kenneth Lange & Eric C. Chi & Hua Zhou, 2014. "A Brief Survey of Modern Optimization for Statisticians," International Statistical Review, International Statistical Institute, vol. 82(1), pages 46-70, April.
- repec:spr:compst:v:32:y:2017:i:2:d:10.1007_s00180-016-0676-0 is not listed on IDEAS
- Paola Stolfi & Mauro Bernardi & Lea Petrella, 2016. "Multivariate Method Of Simulated Quantiles," Departmental Working Papers of Economics - University 'Roma Tre' 0212, Department of Economics - University Roma Tre.
- Wang, Kaibo & Yeh, Arthur B. & Li, Bo, 2014. "Simultaneous monitoring of process mean vector and covariance matrix via penalized likelihood estimation," Computational Statistics & Data Analysis, Elsevier, vol. 78(C), pages 206-217.
- Bai, Jushan & Liao, Yuan, 2016. "Efficient estimation of approximate factor models via penalized maximum likelihood," Journal of Econometrics, Elsevier, vol. 191(1), pages 1-18.
- repec:bla:jorssb:v:79:y:2017:i:4:p:1269-1292 is not listed on IDEAS
- Ryan J. Parker & Brian J. Reich & Jo Eidsvik, 2016. "A Fused Lasso Approach to Nonstationary Spatial Covariance Estimation," Journal of Agricultural, Biological and Environmental Statistics, Springer;The International Biometric Society;American Statistical Association, vol. 21(3), pages 569-587, September.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:oup:biomet:v:98:y:2011:i:4:p:807-820. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Oxford University Press) or (Christopher F. Baum). General contact details of provider: https://academic.oup.com/biomet .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .