Pairwise curve synchronization for functional data
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Eric Schoen, 1999. "Designing fractional two-level experiments with nested error structures," Journal of Applied Statistics, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 26(4), pages 495-508.
- GOOS, Peter, "undated". "The usefulness of optimal design for generating blocked and split-plot response surface experiments," Working Papers 2005033, University of Antwerp, Faculty of Applied Economics.
- D. R. Bingham & E. D. Schoen & R. R. Sitter, 2004. "Designing fractional factorial split-plot experiments with few whole-plot factors," Journal of the Royal Statistical Society Series C, Royal Statistical Society, vol. 53(2), pages 325-339.
- Bradley Jones & Peter Goos, 2007.
"A candidate-set-free algorithm for generating "D"-optimal split-plot designs,"
Journal of the Royal Statistical Society Series C,
Royal Statistical Society, vol. 56(3), pages 347-364.
- JONES, Bradley & GOOS, Peter, "undated". "A candidate-set-free algorithm for generating D-optimal split-plot designs," Working Papers 2006006, University of Antwerp, Faculty of Applied Economics.
- C. J. Brien & R. A. Bailey, 2006. "Multiple randomizations," Journal of the Royal Statistical Society Series B, Royal Statistical Society, vol. 68(4), pages 571-609.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Dimeglio, Chloé & Gallón, Santiago & Loubes, Jean-Michel & Maza, Elie, 2014. "A robust algorithm for template curve estimation based on manifold embedding," Computational Statistics & Data Analysis, Elsevier, vol. 70(C), pages 373-386.
- Albarrán, Irene & Alonso González, Pablo & Arribas Gil, Ana, 2013. "Dependency evolution in Spanish disabled population : a functional data analysis approach," DES - Working Papers. Statistics and Econometrics. WS ws130403, Universidad Carlos III de Madrid. Departamento de Estadística.
- Boudaoud, S. & Rix, H. & Meste, O., 2010. "Core Shape modelling of a set of curves," Computational Statistics & Data Analysis, Elsevier, vol. 54(2), pages 308-325, February.
- Arribas-Gil, Ana & Müller, Hans-Georg, 2014. "Pairwise dynamic time warping for event data," Computational Statistics & Data Analysis, Elsevier, vol. 69(C), pages 255-268.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:oup:biomet:v:95:y:2008:i:4:p:875-889. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Oxford University Press) or (Christopher F. Baum). General contact details of provider: https://academic.oup.com/biomet .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .