Joint modelling of paired sparse functional data using principal components
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Shin, Hyejin & Lee, Seokho, 2015. "Canonical correlation analysis for irregularly and sparsely observed functional data," Journal of Multivariate Analysis, Elsevier, vol. 134(C), pages 1-18.
- repec:spr:metrik:v:81:y:2018:i:1:d:10.1007_s00184-017-0634-z is not listed on IDEAS
- Wei, Jiawei & Zhou, Lan, 2010. "Model selection using modified AIC and BIC in joint modeling of paired functional data," Statistics & Probability Letters, Elsevier, vol. 80(23-24), pages 1918-1924, December.
- Haocheng Li & John Staudenmayer & Raymond J. Carroll, 2014. "Hierarchical functional data with mixed continuous and binary measurements," Biometrics, The International Biometric Society, vol. 70(4), pages 802-811, December.
- Gertheiss, Jan & Goldsmith, Jeff & Staicu, Ana-Maria, 2017. "A note on modeling sparse exponential-family functional response curves," Computational Statistics & Data Analysis, Elsevier, vol. 105(C), pages 46-52.
- Hans-Georg Müller & Wenjing Yang, 2010. "Dynamic relations for sparsely sampled Gaussian processes," TEST: An Official Journal of the Spanish Society of Statistics and Operations Research, Springer;Sociedad de Estadística e Investigación Operativa, vol. 19(1), pages 1-29, May.
- Lijie Gu & Li Wang & Wolfgang Härdle & Lijian Yang, 2014.
"A simultaneous confidence corridor for varying coefficient regression with sparse functional data,"
TEST: An Official Journal of the Spanish Society of Statistics and Operations Research,
Springer;Sociedad de Estadística e Investigación Operativa, vol. 23(4), pages 806-843, December.
- Lijie Gu & Li Wang & Wolfgang Karl HÃ¤rdle & Lijian Yang, 2014. "A Simultaneous Confidence Corridor for Varying Coefficient Regression with Sparse Functional Data," SFB 649 Discussion Papers SFB649DP2014-002, Sonderforschungsbereich 649, Humboldt University, Berlin, Germany.
- Mengmeng Guo & Lhan Zhou & Jianhua Z. Huang & Wolfgang Karl HÃ¤rdle, 2013. "Functional Data Analysis of Generalized Quantile Regressions," SFB 649 Discussion Papers SFB649DP2013-001, Sonderforschungsbereich 649, Humboldt University, Berlin, Germany.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:oup:biomet:v:95:y:2008:i:3:p:601-619. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Oxford University Press) or (Christopher F. Baum). General contact details of provider: https://academic.oup.com/biomet .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.