The prognostic analogue of the propensity score
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- repec:spr:stpapr:v:58:y:2017:i:4:d:10.1007_s00362-016-0745-z is not listed on IDEAS
- Jenny Häggström & Xavier Luna, 2014. "Targeted smoothing parameter selection for estimating average causal effects," Computational Statistics, Springer, vol. 29(6), pages 1727-1748, December.
- Dan Yang & Dylan S. Small & Jeffrey H. Silber & Paul R. Rosenbaum, 2012. "Optimal Matching with Minimal Deviation from Fine Balance in a Study of Obesity and Surgical Outcomes," Biometrics, The International Biometric Society, vol. 68(2), pages 628-636, June.
- de Luna, Xavier & Johansson, Per & Sjöstedt-de Luna, Sara, 2010.
"Bootstrap Inference for K-Nearest Neighbour Matching Estimators,"
IZA Discussion Papers
5361, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- de Luna, Xavier & Johansson, Per & Sjöstedt-de Luna, Sara, 2010. "Bootstrap inference for K-nearest neighbour matching estimators," Working Paper Series 2010:13, IFAU - Institute for Evaluation of Labour Market and Education Policy.
- Thomas C. Buchmueller & John DiNardo & Robert G. Valletta, 2011.
"The Effect of an Employer Health Insurance Mandate on Health Insurance Coverage and the Demand for Labor: Evidence from Hawaii,"
American Economic Journal: Economic Policy,
American Economic Association, vol. 3(4), pages 25-51, November.
- Thomas C. Buchmueller & John DiNardo & Robert G. Valletta, 2009. "The effect of an employer health insurance mandate on health insurance coverage and the demand for labor: evidence from Hawaii," Working Paper Series 2009-08, Federal Reserve Bank of San Francisco.
- Buchmueller, Thomas C. & DiNardo, John & Valletta, Robert G., 2009. "The Effect of an Employer Health Insurance Mandate on Health Insurance Coverage and the Demand for Labor: Evidence from Hawaii," IZA Discussion Papers 4152, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Cory Koedel & Diyi Li & Morgan S. Polikoff & Tenice Hardaway & Stephani L. Wrabel, 2016. "Mathematics Curriculum Effects on Student Achievement in California," Working Papers 1612, Department of Economics, University of Missouri.
- repec:oup:biomet:v:104:y:2017:i:3:p:583-596. is not listed on IDEAS
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:oup:biomet:v:95:y:2008:i:2:p:481-488. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Oxford University Press) or (Christopher F. Baum). General contact details of provider: https://academic.oup.com/biomet .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.