Modelling multiple time series via common factors
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Tobias Hartl & Roland Weigand, 2018.
"Multivariate Fractional Components Analysis,"
1812.09149, arXiv.org, revised Jan 2019.
- Hartl, Tobias & Weigand, Roland, 2019. "Multivariate Fractional Components Analysis," University of Regensburg Working Papers in Business, Economics and Management Information Systems 38283, University of Regensburg, Department of Economics.
- Jiti Gao & Guangming Pan & Yanrong Yang & Bo Zhang, 2019. "Estimation of Cross-Sectional Dependence in Large Panels," Papers 1904.06843, arXiv.org.
- Fan, Jianqing & Han, Fang & Liu, Han & Vickers, Byron, 2016. "Robust inference of risks of large portfolios," Journal of Econometrics, Elsevier, vol. 194(2), pages 298-308.
- Marc Hallin & Luis K. Hotta & João H. G Mazzeu & Carlos Cesar Trucios-Maza & Pedro L. Valls Pereira & Mauricio Zevallos, 2019.
"Forecasting Conditional Covariance Matrices in High-Dimensional Time Series: a General Dynamic Factor Approach,"
Working Papers ECARES
2019-14, ULB -- Universite Libre de Bruxelles.
- Trucíos, Carlos & Mazzeu, João H. G. & Hallin, Marc & Hotta, Luiz K. & Pereira, Pedro L. Valls & Zevallos, Mauricio, 2019. "Forecasting conditional covariance matrices in high-dimensional time series: a general dynamic factor approach," Textos para discussão 505, FGV EESP - Escola de Economia de São Paulo, Fundação Getulio Vargas (Brazil).
- Eichler, Michael & Motta, Giovanni & von Sachs, Rainer, 2011.
"Fitting dynamic factor models to non-stationary time series,"
Journal of Econometrics,
Elsevier, vol. 163(1), pages 51-70, July.
- Eichler Michael & Motta Giovanni & Sachs Rainer von, 2009. "Fitting dynamic factor models to non-stationary time series," Research Memorandum 002, Maastricht University, Maastricht Research School of Economics of Technology and Organization (METEOR).
- Poncela, Pilar & Corona, Francisco & Ruiz Ortega, Esther, 2017. "Estimating non-stationary common factors : Implications for risk sharing," DES - Working Papers. Statistics and Econometrics. WS 24585, Universidad Carlos III de Madrid. Departamento de Estadística.
- repec:eee:csdana:v:112:y:2017:i:c:p:235-241 is not listed on IDEAS
- repec:eee:phsmap:v:486:y:2017:i:c:p:772-781 is not listed on IDEAS
- Lam, Clifford & Yao, Qiwei & Bathia, Neil, 2011. "Estimation of latent factors for high-dimensional time series," LSE Research Online Documents on Economics 31549, London School of Economics and Political Science, LSE Library.
- Jiti Gao & Guangming Pan & Yanrong Yang, 2016. "CEstimation of Structural Breaks in Large Panels with Cross-Sectional Dependence," Monash Econometrics and Business Statistics Working Papers 12/16, Monash University, Department of Econometrics and Business Statistics.
- Chang, Jinyuan & Guo, Bin & Yao, Qiwei, 2015. "High dimensional stochastic regression with latent factors, endogeneity and nonlinearity," Journal of Econometrics, Elsevier, vol. 189(2), pages 297-312.
- Tao, Minjing & Wang, Yahzen & Yao, Qiwei & Zou, Jian, 2011. "Large volatility matrix inference via combining low-frequency and high-frequency approaches," LSE Research Online Documents on Economics 39321, London School of Economics and Political Science, LSE Library.
- Wu, Jianhong, 2016. "Robust determination for the number of common factors in the approximate factor models," Economics Letters, Elsevier, vol. 144(C), pages 102-106.
- Caro Navarro, Ángela & Peña Sánchez de Rivera, Daniel, 2018. "Estimation of the common component in Dynamic Factor Models," DES - Working Papers. Statistics and Econometrics. WS 27047, Universidad Carlos III de Madrid. Departamento de Estadística.
- repec:eee:econom:v:208:y:2019:i:1:p:231-248 is not listed on IDEAS
- M. Pilar Muñoz & Cristina Corchero & F.-Javier Heredia, 2013. "Improving Electricity Market Price Forecasting with Factor Models for the Optimal Generation Bid," International Statistical Review, International Statistical Institute, vol. 81(2), pages 289-306, August.
- Jiti Gao & Guangming Pan & Yanrong Yang & Bo Zhang, 2019. "An Integrated Panel Data Approach to Modelling Economic Growth," Monash Econometrics and Business Statistics Working Papers 9/19, Monash University, Department of Econometrics and Business Statistics.
- Lam, Clifford & Yao, Qiwei, 2012. "Factor modeling for high-dimensional time series: inference for the number of factors," LSE Research Online Documents on Economics 45684, London School of Economics and Political Science, LSE Library.
- Alessi, Lucia & Barigozzi, Matteo & Capasso, Marco, 2010. "Improved penalization for determining the number of factors in approximate factor models," Statistics & Probability Letters, Elsevier, vol. 80(23-24), pages 1806-1813, December.
- Chang, Jinyuan & Guo, Bin & Yao, Qiwei, 2015. "High dimensional stochastic regression with latent factors, endogeneity and nonlinearity," LSE Research Online Documents on Economics 61886, London School of Economics and Political Science, LSE Library.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:oup:biomet:v:95:y:2008:i:2:p:365-379. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Oxford University Press) The email address of this maintainer does not seem to be valid anymore. Please ask Oxford University Press to update the entry or send us the correct email address or (Christopher F. Baum). General contact details of provider: https://academic.oup.com/biomet .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.