Hierarchical models for assessing variability among functions
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Joel L. Horowitz, 1998. "Bootstrap Methods for Median Regression Models," Econometrica, Econometric Society, vol. 66(6), pages 1327-1352, November.
- Yingyao Hu & Susanne M. Schennach, 2008. "Instrumental Variable Treatment of Nonclassical Measurement Error Models," Econometrica, Econometric Society, vol. 76(1), pages 195-216, January.
- Wei, Ying & Carroll, Raymond J., 2009. "Quantile Regression With Measurement Error," Journal of the American Statistical Association, American Statistical Association, vol. 104(487), pages 1129-1143.
- Delaigle, Aurore & Hall, Peter, 2008. "Using SIMEX for Smoothing-Parameter Choice in Errors-in-Variables Problems," Journal of the American Statistical Association, American Statistical Association, vol. 103, pages 280-287, March.
- Hong, Han & Tamer, Elie, 2003. "A simple estimator for nonlinear error in variable models," Journal of Econometrics, Elsevier, vol. 117(1), pages 1-19, November.
- Schennach, Susanne M., 2008. "Quantile Regression With Mismeasured Covariates," Econometric Theory, Cambridge University Press, vol. 24(04), pages 1010-1043, August.
- Hua Liang & Suojin Wang & Raymond J. Carroll, 2007. "Partially linear models with missing response variables and error-prone covariates," Biometrika, Biometrika Trust, vol. 94(1), pages 185-198.
- Purdom Elizabeth & Holmes Susan P, 2005. "Error Distribution for Gene Expression Data," Statistical Applications in Genetics and Molecular Biology, De Gruyter, vol. 4(1), pages 1-35, July.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- van der Linde, Angelika, 2008. "Variational Bayesian functional PCA," Computational Statistics & Data Analysis, Elsevier, vol. 53(2), pages 517-533, December.
- Angelika Linde, 2009. "A Bayesian latent variable approach to functional principal components analysis with binary and count data," AStA Advances in Statistical Analysis, Springer;German Statistical Society, vol. 93(3), pages 307-333, September.
- Silvia Montagna & Surya T. Tokdar & Brian Neelon & David B. Dunson, 2012. "Bayesian Latent Factor Regression for Functional and Longitudinal Data," Biometrics, The International Biometric Society, vol. 68(4), pages 1064-1073, December.
- Athanasios Kottas & Sam Behseta, 2010. "Bayesian Nonparametric Modeling for Comparison of Single-Neuron Firing Intensities," Biometrics, The International Biometric Society, vol. 66(1), pages 277-286, March.
- Botts, Carsten H. & Daniels, Michael J., 2008. "A flexible approach to Bayesian multiple curve fitting," Computational Statistics & Data Analysis, Elsevier, vol. 52(12), pages 5100-5120, August.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:oup:biomet:v:92:y:2005:i:2:p:419-434. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Oxford University Press) or (Christopher F. Baum). General contact details of provider: https://academic.oup.com/biomet .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.