Efficient balanced sampling: The cube method
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Maria Michela Dickson & Yves Tillé, 2016. "Ordered spatial sampling by means of the traveling salesman problem," Computational Statistics, Springer, vol. 31(4), pages 1359-1372, December.
- repec:bla:istatr:v:85:y:2017:i:1:p:143-163 is not listed on IDEAS
- Yves Tillé, 2016. "The legacy of Corrado Gini in survey sampling and inequality theory," METRON, Springer;Sapienza Università di Roma, vol. 74(2), pages 167-176, August.
- repec:bla:istatr:v:85:y:2017:i:3:p:439-454 is not listed on IDEAS
- Hervé Cardot & Camelia Goga & Pauline Lardin, 2014. "Variance Estimation and Asymptotic Confidence Bands for the Mean Estimator of Sampled Functional Data with High Entropy Unequal Probability Sampling Designs," Scandinavian Journal of Statistics, Danish Society for Theoretical Statistics;Finnish Statistical Society;Norwegian Statistical Association;Swedish Statistical Association, vol. 41(2), pages 516-534, June.
- Anton Grafström & Lina Schelin, 2014. "How to Select Representative Samples," Scandinavian Journal of Statistics, Danish Society for Theoretical Statistics;Finnish Statistical Society;Norwegian Statistical Association;Swedish Statistical Association, vol. 41(2), pages 277-290, June.
- Arkadiusz Kozłowski, 2014. "The Use of Non- Sample Information in Exit Poll Surveys in Poland," Statistics in Transition new series, Główny Urząd Statystyczny (Polska), vol. 15(1), pages 37-58, January.
- Y. G. Berger & O. De La Riva Torres, 2016. "Empirical likelihood confidence intervals for complex sampling designs," Journal of the Royal Statistical Society Series B, Royal Statistical Society, vol. 78(2), pages 319-341, March.
- Maria Michela Dickson & Yves Tille', 2015. "Ordered Spatial Sampling by Means of the Traveling Salesman Problem," DEM Discussion Papers 2015/06, Department of Economics and Management.
- Carl-Erik Särndal, 2010. "Models in Survey Sampling," Statistics in Transition new series, Główny Urząd Statystyczny (Polska), vol. 11(3), pages 539-554, December.
- repec:kap:rqfnac:v:49:y:2017:i:2:d:10.1007_s11156-016-0596-7 is not listed on IDEAS
- Maria Michela Dickson & Giuseppe Espa & Diego Giuliani, 2016. "Incomplete geocoding and spatial sampling: the effects of locational errors on population total estimation," DEM Working Papers 2016/04, Department of Economics and Management.
- Desislava Nedyalkova & Lionel Qualité & Yves Tillé, 2009. "General framework for the rotation of units in repeated survey sampling," Statistica Neerlandica, Netherlands Society for Statistics and Operations Research, vol. 63(3), pages 269-293.
- Lennart Bondesson, 2010. "Conditional and Restricted Pareto Sampling: Two New Methods for Unequal Probability Sampling," Scandinavian Journal of Statistics, Danish Society for Theoretical Statistics;Finnish Statistical Society;Norwegian Statistical Association;Swedish Statistical Association, vol. 37(3), pages 514-530.
- Hasler, Caren & Tillé, Yves, 2014. "Fast balanced sampling for highly stratified population," Computational Statistics & Data Analysis, Elsevier, vol. 74(C), pages 81-94.
- Tillé, Yves & Favre, Anne-Catherine, 2005. "Optimal allocation in balanced sampling," Statistics & Probability Letters, Elsevier, vol. 74(1), pages 31-37, August.
- Kaeding, Matthias, 2016. "Fast, approximate MCMC for Bayesian analysis of large data sets: A design based approach," Ruhr Economic Papers 660, RWI - Leibniz-Institut für Wirtschaftsforschung, Ruhr-University Bochum, TU Dortmund University, University of Duisburg-Essen.
- repec:spr:metron:v:75:y:2017:i:3:d:10.1007_s40300-017-0123-1 is not listed on IDEAS
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:oup:biomet:v:91:y:2004:i:4:p:893-912. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Oxford University Press) or (Christopher F. Baum). General contact details of provider: https://academic.oup.com/biomet .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .