Efficient balanced sampling: The cube method
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Joel L. Horowitz, 1998. "Bootstrap Methods for Median Regression Models," Econometrica, Econometric Society, vol. 66(6), pages 1327-1352, November.
- Yingyao Hu & Susanne M. Schennach, 2008. "Instrumental Variable Treatment of Nonclassical Measurement Error Models," Econometrica, Econometric Society, vol. 76(1), pages 195-216, January.
- Wei, Ying & Carroll, Raymond J., 2009. "Quantile Regression With Measurement Error," Journal of the American Statistical Association, American Statistical Association, vol. 104(487), pages 1129-1143.
- Delaigle, Aurore & Hall, Peter, 2008. "Using SIMEX for Smoothing-Parameter Choice in Errors-in-Variables Problems," Journal of the American Statistical Association, American Statistical Association, vol. 103, pages 280-287, March.
- Hong, Han & Tamer, Elie, 2003. "A simple estimator for nonlinear error in variable models," Journal of Econometrics, Elsevier, pages 1-19.
- Schennach, Susanne M., 2008. "Quantile Regression With Mismeasured Covariates," Econometric Theory, Cambridge University Press, vol. 24(04), pages 1010-1043, August.
- Hua Liang & Suojin Wang & Raymond J. Carroll, 2007. "Partially linear models with missing response variables and error-prone covariates," Biometrika, Biometrika Trust, vol. 94(1), pages 185-198.
- Purdom Elizabeth & Holmes Susan P, 2005. "Error Distribution for Gene Expression Data," Statistical Applications in Genetics and Molecular Biology, De Gruyter, vol. 4(1), pages 1-35, July.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Maria Michela Dickson & Yves Tillé, 2016. "Ordered spatial sampling by means of the traveling salesman problem," Computational Statistics, Springer, vol. 31(4), pages 1359-1372, December.
- Yves Tillé, 2016. "The legacy of Corrado Gini in survey sampling and inequality theory," METRON, Springer;Sapienza Università di Roma, pages 167-176.
- Arkadiusz Kozłowski, 2014. "The Use of Non- Sample Information in Exit Poll Surveys in Poland," Statistics in Transition new series, Główny Urząd Statystyczny (Polska), vol. 15(1), pages 37-58, January.
- Maria Michela Dickson & Yves Tille', 2015. "Ordered Spatial Sampling by Means of the Traveling Salesman Problem," DEM Discussion Papers 2015/06, Department of Economics and Management.
- Carl-Erik Särndal, 2010. "Models in Survey Sampling," Statistics in Transition new series, Główny Urząd Statystyczny (Polska), vol. 11(3), pages 539-554, December.
- repec:kap:rqfnac:v:49:y:2017:i:2:d:10.1007_s11156-016-0596-7 is not listed on IDEAS
- Andrea Fracasso & Rocco Probo, 2017.
"When did inflation expectations in the Euro area de-anchor?,"
Applied Economics Letters,
Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 24(20), pages 1481-1485, November.
- Maria Michela Dickson & Giuseppe Espa & Diego Giuliani, 2016. "Incomplete geocoding and spatial sampling: the effects of locational errors on population total estimation," DEM Working Papers 2016/04, Department of Economics and Management.
- Hasler, Caren & Tillé, Yves, 2014. "Fast balanced sampling for highly stratified population," Computational Statistics & Data Analysis, Elsevier, pages 81-94.
- Tillé, Yves & Favre, Anne-Catherine, 2005. "Optimal allocation in balanced sampling," Statistics & Probability Letters, Elsevier, pages 31-37.
- Kaeding, Matthias, 2016. "Fast, approximate MCMC for Bayesian analysis of large data sets: A design based approach," Ruhr Economic Papers 660, RWI - Leibniz-Institut für Wirtschaftsforschung, Ruhr-University Bochum, TU Dortmund University, University of Duisburg-Essen.
- repec:spr:metron:v:75:y:2017:i:3:d:10.1007_s40300-017-0123-1 is not listed on IDEAS
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:oup:biomet:v:91:y:2004:i:4:p:893-912. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Oxford University Press) or (Christopher F. Baum). General contact details of provider: https://academic.oup.com/biomet .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .