Efficient estimation of covariance selection models
Download full text from publisherTo our knowledge, this item is not available for download. To find whether it is available, there are three options:
1. Check below whether another version of this item is available online.
2. Check on the provider's web page whether it is in fact available.
3. Perform a search for a similarly titled item that would be available.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Veerabhadran Baladandayuthapani & Bani K. Mallick & Mee Young Hong & Joanne R. Lupton & Nancy D. Turner & Raymond J. Carroll, 2008. "Bayesian Hierarchical Spatially Correlated Functional Data Analysis with Application to Colon Carcinogenesis," Biometrics, The International Biometric Society, vol. 64(1), pages 64-73, March.
- Daye, Z. John & Jeng, X. Jessie, 2009. "Shrinkage and model selection with correlated variables via weighted fusion," Computational Statistics & Data Analysis, Elsevier, vol. 53(4), pages 1284-1298, February.
- repec:bla:biomet:v:74:y:2018:i:1:p:185-195 is not listed on IDEAS
- Bo Cai & David B. Dunson, 2006. "Bayesian Covariance Selection in Generalized Linear Mixed Models," Biometrics, The International Biometric Society, vol. 62(2), pages 446-457, June.
- Daniels, M.J. & Pourahmadi, M., 2009. "Modeling covariance matrices via partial autocorrelations," Journal of Multivariate Analysis, Elsevier, vol. 100(10), pages 2352-2363, November.
- Fan, Jianqing & Fan, Yingying & Lv, Jinchi, 2008. "High dimensional covariance matrix estimation using a factor model," Journal of Econometrics, Elsevier, vol. 147(1), pages 186-197, November.
- Gao, Jiti, 2007. "Nonlinear time series: semiparametric and nonparametric methods," MPRA Paper 39563, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised 01 Sep 2007.
- Helen Armstrong & Christopher K. Carter & Kevin K. F. Wong & Robert Kohn, 2007. "Bayesian Covariance Matrix Estimation using a Mixture of Decomposable Graphical Models," Discussion Papers 2007-13, School of Economics, The University of New South Wales.
- Bai, Zhidong & Li, Hua & Wong, Wing-Keung, 2013. "The best estimation for high-dimensional Markowitz mean-variance optimization," MPRA Paper 43862, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Pourahmadi, Mohsen & Wang, Xiao, 2015. "Distribution of random correlation matrices: Hyperspherical parameterization of the Cholesky factor," Statistics & Probability Letters, Elsevier, vol. 106(C), pages 5-12.
- Dimitris Korobilis, 2013.
"Var Forecasting Using Bayesian Variable Selection,"
Journal of Applied Econometrics,
John Wiley & Sons, Ltd., vol. 28(2), pages 204-230, March.
- Korobilis, Dimitris, 2009. "VAR forecasting using Bayesian variable selection," MPRA Paper 21124, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- KOROBILIS, Dimitris, 2011. "VAR forecasting using Bayesian variable selection," CORE Discussion Papers 2011022, Université catholique de Louvain, Center for Operations Research and Econometrics (CORE).
- Dimitris Korobilis, 2010. "VAR Forecasting Using Bayesian Variable Selection," Working Paper series 51_10, Rimini Centre for Economic Analysis, revised Apr 2011.
- David Chan & Robert Kohn & Chris Kirby, 2006. "Multivariate Stochastic Volatility Models with Correlated Errors," Econometric Reviews, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 25(2-3), pages 245-274.
- M Hashem Pesaran & Takashi Yamagata, 2012. "Testing CAPM with a Large Number of Assets," Discussion Papers 12/05, Department of Economics, University of York.
- Pesaran, M. H. & Yamagata, T., 2012. "Testing CAPM with a Large Number of Assets (Updated 28th March 2012)," Cambridge Working Papers in Economics 1210, Faculty of Economics, University of Cambridge.
- Lam, Clifford & Fan, Jianqing, 2009. "Sparsistency and rates of convergence in large covariance matrix estimation," LSE Research Online Documents on Economics 31540, London School of Economics and Political Science, LSE Library.
- Donatello Telesca & Peter Müller & Steven M. Kornblau & Marc A. Suchard & Yuan Ji, 2012. "Modeling Protein Expression and Protein Signaling Pathways," Journal of the American Statistical Association, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 107(500), pages 1372-1384, December.
- Fitch, A. Marie & Jones, Beatrix, 2012. "The cost of using decomposable Gaussian graphical models for computational convenience," Computational Statistics & Data Analysis, Elsevier, vol. 56(8), pages 2430-2441.
- Michael Smith & Andrew Pitts, 2006. "Foreign Exchange Intervention by the Bank of Japan: Bayesian Analysis Using a Bivariate Stochastic Volatility Model," Econometric Reviews, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 25(2-3), pages 425-451.
- Zhidong Bai & Hua Li & Michael McAleer & Wing-Keung Wong, 2016.
"Spectrally-corrected estimation for high-dimensional markowitz mean-variance optimization,"
Documentos de Trabajo del ICAE
2017-05, Universidad Complutense de Madrid, Facultad de Ciencias Económicas y Empresariales, Instituto Complutense de Análisis Económico.
- Zhidong Bai & Hua Li & Michael McAleer & Wing-Keung Wong, 2016. "Spectrally-Corrected Estimation for High-Dimensional Markowitz Mean-Variance Optimization," Tinbergen Institute Discussion Papers 16-025/III, Tinbergen Institute.
- Bai, Z. & Li, H. & McAleer, M.J. & Wong, W.-K., 2016. "Spectrally-Corrected Estimation for High-Dimensional Markowitz Mean-Variance Optimization," Econometric Institute Research Papers EI2016-20, Erasmus University Rotterdam, Erasmus School of Economics (ESE), Econometric Institute.
- Carter, Christopher K. & Wong, Frederick & Kohn, Robert, 2011. "Constructing priors based on model size for nondecomposable Gaussian graphical models: A simulation based approach," Journal of Multivariate Analysis, Elsevier, vol. 102(5), pages 871-883, May.
- Yu, Philip L.H. & Li, W.K. & Ng, F.C., 2014. "Formulating hypothetical scenarios in correlation stress testing via a Bayesian framework," The North American Journal of Economics and Finance, Elsevier, vol. 27(C), pages 17-33.
- Wang, Y. & Daniels, M.J., 2013. "Bayesian modeling of the dependence in longitudinal data via partial autocorrelations and marginal variances," Journal of Multivariate Analysis, Elsevier, vol. 116(C), pages 130-140.
- repec:eee:regeco:v:70:y:2018:i:c:p:72-79 is not listed on IDEAS
- Leung, Pui-Lam & Ng, Hon-Yip & Wong, Wing-Keung, 2012. "An improved estimation to make Markowitz’s portfolio optimization theory users friendly and estimation accurate with application on the US stock market investment," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 222(1), pages 85-95.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:oup:biomet:v:90:y:2003:i:4:p:809-830. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Oxford University Press). General contact details of provider: https://academic.oup.com/biomet .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.