Analysis of multivariate missing data with nonignorable nonresponse
Download full text from publisherTo our knowledge, this item is not available for download. To find whether it is available, there are three options:
1. Check below whether another version of this item is available online.
2. Check on the provider's web page whether it is in fact available.
3. Perform a search for a similarly titled item that would be available.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Laurent Davezies, 2013. "Four Essays in Econometrics," Sciences Po publications info:hdl:2441/6o65lgig8d0, Sciences Po.
- Breunig, Christoph, 2017. "Testing Missing At Random Using Instrumental Variables," Rationality and Competition Discussion Paper Series 59, CRC TRR 190 Rationality and Competition.
- Cui, Xia & Guo, Jianhua & Yang, Guangren, 2017. "On the identifiability and estimation of generalized linear models with parametric nonignorable missing data mechanism," Computational Statistics & Data Analysis, Elsevier, vol. 107(C), pages 64-80.
- repec:eee:econom:v:202:y:2018:i:2:p:268-285 is not listed on IDEAS
- d'Haultfoeuille, Xavier, 2010.
"A new instrumental method for dealing with endogenous selection,"
Journal of Econometrics,
Elsevier, vol. 154(1), pages 1-15, January.
- Xavier d'Haultfoeuille, 2008. "A New Instrumental Method for Dealing with Endogenous Selection," Working Papers 2008-23, Center for Research in Economics and Statistics.
- Fang, Fang & Shao, Jun, 2016. "Iterated imputation estimation for generalized linear models with missing response and covariate values," Computational Statistics & Data Analysis, Elsevier, vol. 103(C), pages 111-123.
- Li-Chun Zhang & Ib Thomsen & Øyvin Kleven, 2013. "On the Use of Auxiliary and Paradata for Dealing With Non-sampling Errors in Household Surveys," International Statistical Review, International Statistical Institute, vol. 81(2), pages 270-288, August.
- Zhong Guan & Jing Qin, 2017. "Empirical likelihood method for non-ignorable missing data problems," Lifetime Data Analysis: An International Journal Devoted to Statistical Methods and Applications for Time-to-Event Data, Springer, vol. 23(1), pages 113-135, January.
- Breunig, Christoph & Mammen, Enno & Simoni, Anna, 2017. "Nonparametric Estimation in Case of Endogenous Selection," Rationality and Competition Discussion Paper Series 58, CRC TRR 190 Rationality and Competition.
- Breunig, Christoph & Kummer, Michael & Ohnemus, Jörg & Viete, Steffen, 2016. "IT outsourcing and firm productivity: Eliminating bias from selective missingness in the dependent variable," ZEW Discussion Papers 16-092, ZEW - Zentrum für Europäische Wirtschaftsforschung / Center for European Economic Research.
- Esmeralda A. Ramalho & Richard J. Smith, 2013. "Discrete Choice Non-Response," Review of Economic Studies, Oxford University Press, vol. 80(1), pages 343-364.
- repec:spo:wpecon:info:hdl:2441/6o65lgig8d0qcro9p14826c84 is not listed on IDEAS
- Laurent Davezies & Xavier d'Haultfoeuille, 2013. "Endogenous Attrition in Panels," Working Papers 2013-17, Center for Research in Economics and Statistics.
- Kano, Yutaka & Takai, Keiji, 2011. "Analysis of NMAR missing data without specifying missing-data mechanisms in a linear latent variate model," Journal of Multivariate Analysis, Elsevier, vol. 102(9), pages 1241-1255, October.
- Chen, Qingxia & Ibrahim, Joseph G. & Chen, Ming-Hui & Senchaudhuri, Pralay, 2008. "Theory and inference for regression models with missing responses and covariates," Journal of Multivariate Analysis, Elsevier, vol. 99(6), pages 1302-1331, July.
- Christoph Breunig, 2017. "Testing Missing at Random using Instrumental Variables," SFB 649 Discussion Papers SFB649DP2017-007, Sonderforschungsbereich 649, Humboldt University, Berlin, Germany.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:oup:biomet:v:90:y:2003:i:4:p:747-764. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Oxford University Press) or (Christopher F. Baum). General contact details of provider: https://academic.oup.com/biomet .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.