A family of multivariate binary distributions for simulating correlated binary variables with specified marginal means and correlations
Download full text from publisherTo our knowledge, this item is not available for download. To find whether it is available, there are three options:
1. Check below whether another version of this item is available online.
2. Check on the provider's web page whether it is in fact available.
3. Perform a search for a similarly titled item that would be available.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Farrell, Patrick J. & Sutradhar, Brajendra C., 2006. "A non-linear conditional probability model for generating correlated binary data," Statistics & Probability Letters, Elsevier, vol. 76(4), pages 353-361, February.
- Guosheng Yin & Yu Shen, 2005. "Adaptive Design and Estimation in Randomized Clinical Trials with Correlated Observations," Biometrics, The International Biometric Society, vol. 61(2), pages 362-369, June.
- Anastasia Ivanova & Bahjat F. Qaqish & Michael J. Schell, 2005. "Continuous Toxicity Monitoring in Phase II Trials in Oncology," Biometrics, The International Biometric Society, vol. 61(2), pages 540-545, June.
- Moysiadis, Theodoros & Fokianos, Konstantinos, 2014. "On binary and categorical time series models with feedback," Journal of Multivariate Analysis, Elsevier, vol. 131(C), pages 209-228.
- Biswas, Atanu & Song, Peter X.-K., 2009. "Discrete-valued ARMA processes," Statistics & Probability Letters, Elsevier, vol. 79(17), pages 1884-1889, September.
- Lennart Bondesson & Daniel Thorburn, 2008. "A List Sequential Sampling Method Suitable for Real-Time Sampling," Scandinavian Journal of Statistics, Danish Society for Theoretical Statistics;Finnish Statistical Society;Norwegian Statistical Association;Swedish Statistical Association, vol. 35(3), pages 466-483.
- Boik, Robert J., 2005. "Second-order accurate inference on eigenvalues of covariance and correlation matrices," Journal of Multivariate Analysis, Elsevier, vol. 96(1), pages 136-171, September.
- Y. Fong & J. Wakefield & S. De Rosa & N. Frahm, 2012. "A Robust Bayesian Random Effects Model for Nonlinear Calibration Problems," Biometrics, The International Biometric Society, vol. 68(4), pages 1103-1112, December.
- Bing Lu & John S. Preisser & Bahjat F. Qaqish & Chirayath Suchindran & Shrikant I. Bangdiwala & Mark Wolfson, 2007. "A Comparison of Two Bias-Corrected Covariance Estimators for Generalized Estimating Equations," Biometrics, The International Biometric Society, vol. 63(3), pages 935-941, September.
- Berman, Oded & Krass, Dmitry & Menezes, Mozart B.C., 2013. "Location and reliability problems on a line: Impact of objectives and correlated failures on optimal location patterns," Omega, Elsevier, vol. 41(4), pages 766-779.
- Hammill, Bradley G. & Preisser, John S., 2006. "A SAS/IML software program for GEE and regression diagnostics," Computational Statistics & Data Analysis, Elsevier, vol. 51(2), pages 1197-1212, November.
- Oman, Samuel D., 2009. "Easily simulated multivariate binary distributions with given positive and negative correlations," Computational Statistics & Data Analysis, Elsevier, vol. 53(4), pages 999-1005, February.
- repec:eee:csdana:v:114:y:2017:i:c:p:1-11 is not listed on IDEAS
- Tsung-Shan Tsou & Wan-Chen Chen, 2013. "Estimation of intra-cluster correlation coefficient via the failure of Bartlett’s second identity," Computational Statistics, Springer, vol. 28(4), pages 1681-1698, August.
- Modarres, Reza, 2011. "High-dimensional generation of Bernoulli random vectors," Statistics & Probability Letters, Elsevier, vol. 81(8), pages 1136-1142, August.
- Hines, R.J. O'Hara & Hines, W.G.S., 2010. "Indices for covariance mis-specification in longitudinal data analysis with no missing responses and with MAR drop-outs," Computational Statistics & Data Analysis, Elsevier, vol. 54(4), pages 806-815, April.
- B. C. Sutradhar, 2008. "On auto-regression type dynamic mixed models for binary panel data," Metron - International Journal of Statistics, Dipartimento di Statistica, Probabilità e Statistiche Applicate - University of Rome, vol. 0(2), pages 209-221.
- repec:bla:biomet:v:73:y:2017:i:2:p:696-705 is not listed on IDEAS
- Song, Peter X.-K. & Freeland, R. Keith & Biswas, Atanu & Zhang, Shulin, 2013. "Statistical analysis of discrete-valued time series using categorical ARMA models," Computational Statistics & Data Analysis, Elsevier, vol. 57(1), pages 112-124.
- Klingenberg, Bernhard & Satopää, Ville, 2013. "Simultaneous confidence intervals for comparing margins of multivariate binary data," Computational Statistics & Data Analysis, Elsevier, vol. 64(C), pages 87-98.
- Molin Wang & John M. Williamson, 2005. "Generalization of the Mantel–Haenszel Estimating Function for Sparse Clustered Binary Data," Biometrics, The International Biometric Society, vol. 61(4), pages 973-981, December.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:oup:biomet:v:90:y:2003:i:2:p:455-463. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Oxford University Press) or (Christopher F. Baum). General contact details of provider: https://academic.oup.com/biomet .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .