A farewell to Bonferroni: the problems of low statistical power and publication bias
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Bates, Douglas & Mächler, Martin & Bolker, Ben & Walker, Steve, 2015. "Fitting Linear Mixed-Effects Models Using lme4," Journal of Statistical Software, Foundation for Open Access Statistics, vol. 67(i01).
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Pyrooz, David C. & Decker, Scott H. & Wolfe, Scott E. & Shjarback, John A., 2016. "Was there a Ferguson Effect on crime rates in large U.S. cities?," Journal of Criminal Justice, Elsevier, vol. 46(C), pages 1-8.
- Burke, Mary A. & Fournier, Gary M. & Prasad, Kislaya, 2010.
"Geographic variations in a model of physician treatment choice with social interactions,"
Journal of Economic Behavior & Organization,
Elsevier, vol. 73(3), pages 418-432, March.
- Mary A. Burke & Gary M. Fournier & Kislaya Prasad, 2009. "Geographic variations in a model of physician treatment choice with social interactions," Working Papers 09-5, Federal Reserve Bank of Boston.
- Kang Guolian & Ye Keying & Liu Nianjun & Allison David B. & Gao Guimin, 2009. "Weighted Multiple Hypothesis Testing Procedures," Statistical Applications in Genetics and Molecular Biology, De Gruyter, vol. 8(1), pages 1-22, April.
- Baron, Stephen W., 2009. "Street youths' violent responses to violent personal, vicarious, and anticipated strain," Journal of Criminal Justice, Elsevier, vol. 37(5), pages 442-451, September.
- Caman, Shilan & Kristiansson, Marianne & Granath, Sven & Sturup, Joakim, 2017. "Trends in rates and characteristics of intimate partner homicides between 1990 and 2013," Journal of Criminal Justice, Elsevier, vol. 49(C), pages 14-21.
- Bunting, Erin L. & Fullman, Timothy & Kiker, Gregory & Southworth, Jane, 2016. "Utilization of the SAVANNA model to analyze future patterns of vegetation cover in Kruger National Park under changing climate," Ecological Modelling, Elsevier, vol. 342(C), pages 147-160.
- Chambers, Ruth M. & Brocato, Jo & Fatemi, Maryam & Rodriguez, Angel Y., 2016. "An innovative child welfare pilot initiative: Results and outcomes," Children and Youth Services Review, Elsevier, vol. 70(C), pages 143-151.
- Fullman, Timothy J. & Bunting, Erin L. & Kiker, Gregory A. & Southworth, Jane, 2017. "Predicting shifts in large herbivore distributions under climate change and management using a spatially-explicit ecosystem model," Ecological Modelling, Elsevier, vol. 352(C), pages 1-18.
More about this item
Keywordschromatic contrasts; court-clearing; Manacus vitellinus; manakins; signaling; visual signals;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:oup:beheco:v:15:y:2004:i:6:p:1044-1045. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Oxford University Press) or (Christopher F. Baum). General contact details of provider: https://academic.oup.com/beheco .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .