A farewell to Bonferroni: the problems of low statistical power and publication bias
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Caman, Shilan & Kristiansson, Marianne & Granath, Sven & Sturup, Joakim, 2017. "Trends in rates and characteristics of intimate partner homicides between 1990 and 2013," Journal of Criminal Justice, Elsevier, vol. 49(C), pages 14-21.
- Justa L. Heinen-Kay & Kirstin E. Morris & Nicole A. Ryan & Samantha L. Byerley & Rebecca E. Venezia & M. Nils Peterson & R. Brian Langerhans, 2015. "A trade-off between natural and sexual selection underlies diversification of a sexual signal," Behavioral Ecology, International Society for Behavioral Ecology, vol. 26(2), pages 533-542.
- Dana M. Williams & Diogo S.M. Samia & William E. Cooper & Daniel T. Blumstein, 2014. "The flush early and avoid the rush hypothesis holds after accounting for spontaneous behavior," Behavioral Ecology, International Society for Behavioral Ecology, vol. 25(5), pages 1136-1147.
- Christopher G. Murphy, 2012. "Simultaneous mate-sampling by female barking treefrogs (Hyla gratiosa)," Behavioral Ecology, International Society for Behavioral Ecology, vol. 23(6), pages 1162-1169.
- Fullman, Timothy J. & Bunting, Erin L. & Kiker, Gregory A. & Southworth, Jane, 2017. "Predicting shifts in large herbivore distributions under climate change and management using a spatially-explicit ecosystem model," Ecological Modelling, Elsevier, vol. 352(C), pages 1-18.
- Burke, Mary A. & Fournier, Gary M. & Prasad, Kislaya, 2010.
"Geographic variations in a model of physician treatment choice with social interactions,"
Journal of Economic Behavior & Organization,
Elsevier, vol. 73(3), pages 418-432, March.
- Mary A. Burke & Gary M. Fournier & Kislaya Prasad, 2009. "Geographic variations in a model of physician treatment choice with social interactions," Working Papers 09-5, Federal Reserve Bank of Boston.
- Pyrooz, David C. & Decker, Scott H. & Wolfe, Scott E. & Shjarback, John A., 2016. "Was there a Ferguson Effect on crime rates in large U.S. cities?," Journal of Criminal Justice, Elsevier, vol. 46(C), pages 1-8.
- Çağlar Akçay & Rose J. Swift & Veronica A. Reed & Janis L. Dickinson, 2013. "Vocal kin recognition in kin neighborhoods of western bluebirds," Behavioral Ecology, International Society for Behavioral Ecology, vol. 24(4), pages 898-905.
- Paul E. Bourdeau, 2013. "Morphological defense influences absolute, not relative, nonconsumptive effects in marine snails," Behavioral Ecology, International Society for Behavioral Ecology, vol. 24(2), pages 505-510.
- L. García-Longoria & L. Z. Garamszegi & A. P. Møller, 2014. "Host escape behavior and blood parasite infections in birds," Behavioral Ecology, International Society for Behavioral Ecology, vol. 25(4), pages 890-900.
- Bunting, Erin L. & Fullman, Timothy & Kiker, Gregory & Southworth, Jane, 2016. "Utilization of the SAVANNA model to analyze future patterns of vegetation cover in Kruger National Park under changing climate," Ecological Modelling, Elsevier, vol. 342(C), pages 147-160.
- Pavel Linhart & Hans Slabbekoorn & Roman Fuchs, 2012. "The communicative significance of song frequency and song length in territorial chiffchaffs," Behavioral Ecology, International Society for Behavioral Ecology, vol. 23(6), pages 1338-1347.
- Kang Guolian & Ye Keying & Liu Nianjun & Allison David B. & Gao Guimin, 2009. "Weighted Multiple Hypothesis Testing Procedures," Statistical Applications in Genetics and Molecular Biology, De Gruyter, vol. 8(1), pages 1-22, April.
- Baron, Stephen W., 2009. "Street youths' violent responses to violent personal, vicarious, and anticipated strain," Journal of Criminal Justice, Elsevier, vol. 37(5), pages 442-451, September.
- Djankov, Simeon & Nikolova, Elena, 2018. "Communism as the Unhappy Coming," GLO Discussion Paper Series 192, Global Labor Organization (GLO).
- Chambers, Ruth M. & Brocato, Jo & Fatemi, Maryam & Rodriguez, Angel Y., 2016. "An innovative child welfare pilot initiative: Results and outcomes," Children and Youth Services Review, Elsevier, vol. 70(C), pages 143-151.
- repec:oup:beheco:v:28:y:2017:i:4:p:1004-1020. is not listed on IDEAS
More about this item
Keywordschromatic contrasts; court-clearing; Manacus vitellinus; manakins; signaling; visual signals;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:oup:beheco:v:15:y:2004:i:6:p:1044-1045. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Oxford University Press) or (Christopher F. Baum). General contact details of provider: https://academic.oup.com/beheco .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .