Agricultural Insurance in Developed Countries: Where Have We Been and Where Are We Going?
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Jesse B. Tack & Matthew T. Holt, 2016.
"The influence of weather extremes on the spatial correlation of corn yields,"
Springer, vol. 134(1), pages 299-309, January.
- Jesse Tack & Matthew Holt, 2016. "The influence of weather extremes on the spatial correlation of corn yields," Climatic Change, Springer, vol. 134(1), pages 299-309, January.
- O'Donoghue, Erik J., 2013. "The Demand for Crop Insurance: How Important are the Subsidies?," 2013 AAEA: Crop Insurance and the Farm Bill Symposium, October 8-9, Louisville, KY 157282, Agricultural and Applied Economics Association.
- repec:gam:jsusta:v:9:y:2017:i:11:p:1961-:d:116595 is not listed on IDEAS
- Delbridge, Timothy A. & King, Robert P., 2016. "How Important is the T-Yield? An Analysis of Reforms to Organic Crop Insurance," Staff Papers 244732, University of Minnesota, Department of Applied Economics.
- Noy, Ilan & Kusuma, Aditya & Nguyen, Cuong, 2017. "Insuring disasters: A survey of the economics of insurance programs for earthquakes and droughts," Working Paper Series 6408, Victoria University of Wellington, School of Economics and Finance.
- O'Donoghue, Erik, 2014. "The Effects of Premium Subsidies on Demand for Crop Insurance," Economic Research Report 178405, United States Department of Agriculture, Economic Research Service.
- Reyes, Celia M. & Mina, Christian D. & Agbon, Adrian D. & Gloria, Reneli Ann B., 2017. "Agricultural Insurance Program: Lessons from Different Country Experiences," Discussion Papers DP 2017-02, Philippine Institute for Development Studies.
- Elabed, Ghada & Carter, Michael R., 2015.
"Compound-risk aversion, ambiguity and the willingness to pay for microinsurance,"
Journal of Economic Behavior & Organization,
Elsevier, vol. 118(C), pages 150-166.
- Ghada Elabed & Michael R. Carter, 2015. "Compound-Risk Aversion, Ambiguity, and the Willingness to Pay for Microinsurance," Mathematica Policy Research Reports 0b775319df3d4ac0b981cc83e, Mathematica Policy Research.
- Smith, Vincent H. & Glauber, Joseph & Dismukes, Robert, 2016. "Rent Dispersion in the US Agricultural Insurance Industry:," IFPRI discussion papers 1532, International Food Policy Research Institute (IFPRI).
- Buchholz, Matthias & Musshoff, Oliver, 2014.
"The role of weather derivatives and portfolio effects in agricultural water management,"
Agricultural Water Management,
Elsevier, vol. 146(C), pages 34-44.
- Buchholz, Matthias & Musshoff, Oliver, 2014. "The role of weather derivatives and portfolio effects in agricultural water management," 2014 Conference (58th), February 4-7, 2014, Port Maquarie, Australia 165812, Australian Agricultural and Resource Economics Society.
- O'Donoghue, Erik, 2014. "Crop Insurance Subsidies: How Important are They?," 2014 Annual Meeting, July 27-29, 2014, Minneapolis, Minnesota 169451, Agricultural and Applied Economics Association.
- repec:fpr:ifpric:9780896292499-10 is not listed on IDEAS
- Kemeny, Gabor & Varga, Tibor & Fogarasi, Jozsef & Nemes, Attila, 2013. "The effects of weather risks on micro-regional agricultural insurance premiums in Hungary," Studies in Agricultural Economics, Research Institute for Agricultural Economics, vol. 115(1), February.
- Pearcy, Jason & Smith, Vincent H., 2015. "The Tangled Web of Agricultural Insurance: Evaluating the Impacts of Government Policy," Journal of Agricultural and Resource Economics, Western Agricultural Economics Association, vol. 40(1), January.
- Bougherara, Douadia & Piet, Laurent, 2014.
"The Impact of Farmers’ Risk Preferences on the Design of an Individual Yield Crop Insurance,"
2014 International Congress, August 26-29, 2014, Ljubljana, Slovenia
183082, European Association of Agricultural Economists.
- Laurent Piet & Douadia Bougherara, 2016. "The impact of farmers' risk preferences on the design of an individual yield crop insurance," Working Papers SMART - LERECO 16-03, INRA UMR SMART-LERECO.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:oup:apecpp:v:34:y:2012:i:3:p:363-390. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Oxford University Press) or (Christopher F. Baum). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/aaeaaea.html .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .