Demand for Whole-grain Bread Before and After the Release of Dietary Guidelines-super- †
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- BOUET, ANTOINE & Laborde, David, 2010.
"Assessing the potential cost of a failed Doha Round,"
World Trade Review,
Cambridge University Press, vol. 9(02), pages 319-351, April.
- Antoine Bouet, 2010. "Assessing the potential cost of a failed Doha round," Working Papers hal-00637583, HAL.
- Kym Anderson & Ernesto Valenzuela, 2007.
"The World Trade Organisation's Doha Cotton Initiative: A Tale of Two Issues,"
The World Economy,
Wiley Blackwell, vol. 30(8), pages 1281-1304, August.
- Anderson, Kym & Valenzuela, Ernesto, 2006. "The World Trade Organization's Doha cotton initiative : a tale of two issues," Policy Research Working Paper Series 3918, The World Bank.
- John Baffes, 2005. "The "Cotton Problem"," World Bank Research Observer, World Bank Group, vol. 20(1), pages 109-144.
- Matin Qaim & Alain de Janvry, 2003. "Genetically Modified Crops, Corporate Pricing Strategies, and Farmers' Adoption: The Case of Bt Cotton in Argentina," American Journal of Agricultural Economics, Agricultural and Applied Economics Association, vol. 85(4), pages 814-828.
- Price, Gregory K. & Lin, William W. & Falck-Zepeda & Fernandez-Cornejo, Jorge, 2003.
"Size and Distribution of Market Benefits from Adopting Biotech Crops,"
184320, United States Department of Agriculture, Economic Research Service.
- Price, Gregory K. & Lin, William W. & Falck-Zepeda, Jose Benjamin & Fernandez-Cornejo, Jorge, 2003. "Size And Distribution Of Market Benefits From Adopting Biotech Crops," Technical Bulletins 33562, United States Department of Agriculture, Economic Research Service.
- Kym Anderson & Shunli Yao, 2003.
"China, Gmos And World Trade In Agricultural And Textile Products,"
Pacific Economic Review,
Wiley Blackwell, vol. 8(2), pages 157-169, June.
- Anderson, Kym & Yao, Shunli, 2002. "China, GMOs and World Trade in Agricultural and Textile Products," CEPR Discussion Papers 3171, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Antoine Bouët & Jean-Christophe Bureau & Yvan Decreux & Sébastien Jean, 2005.
"Multilateral Agricultural Trade Liberalisation: The Contrasting Fortunes of Developing Countries in the Doha Round,"
The World Economy,
Wiley Blackwell, vol. 28(9), pages 1329-1354, September.
- Antoine Bouët & Jean-Christophe Bureau & Yvan Decreux & Sébastien Jean, 2004. "Multilateral Agricultural Trade Liberalization: The Contrasting Fortunes of Developing Countries in the Doha Round," Working Papers 2004-18, CEPII research center.
- Jean-Christophe Bureau & Antoine Bouet, Yvan Decreux, Sébastien Jean, 2005. "Multilateral agricultural trade liberalization: The contrasting fortunes of developing countries in the Doha Round," The Institute for International Integration Studies Discussion Paper Series iiisdp060, IIIS.
- Valdete Berisha-Krasniqi & Antoine Bouët & Simon Mevel, 2008. "Les accords de partenariat économique. Quels enjeux pour le Sénégal ?," Revue de l'OFCE, Presses de Sciences-Po, vol. 0(4), pages 65-116.
- Kym Anderson & Ernesto Valenzuela & Lee Ann Jackson, 2008.
"Recent and Prospective Adoption of Genetically Modified Cotton: A Global Computable General Equilibrium Analysis of Economic Impacts,"
Economic Development and Cultural Change,
University of Chicago Press, vol. 56, pages 265-296.
- Anderson, Kym & Valenzuela, Ernesto & Jackson, Lee Ann, 2006. "Recent and prospective adoption of genetically modified cotton : a global computable general equilibrium analysis of economic impacts," Policy Research Working Paper Series 3917, The World Bank.
- Elbehri, Aziz & Macdonald, Steve, 2004. "Estimating the Impact of Transgenic Bt Cotton on West and Central Africa: A General Equilibrium Approach," World Development, Elsevier, vol. 32(12), pages 2049-2064, December.
- Marra, Michele C. & Pardey, Philip G. & Alston, Julian M., 2002. "The payoffs to agricultural biotechnology: an assessment of the evidence," EPTD discussion papers 87, International Food Policy Research Institute (IFPRI).
- Gruere, Guillaume & Mehta-Bhatt, Purvi & Sengupta, Debdatta, 2008. "Bt Cotton and farmer suicides in India: Reviewing the evidence," IFPRI discussion papers 808, International Food Policy Research Institute (IFPRI).
- Falck-Zepeda, Jose Benjamin & Horna, J. Daniela & Smale, Melinda, 2008. "Betting on cotton: Potential payoffs and economic risks of adopting transgenic cotton in West Africa," African Journal of Agricultural and Resource Economics, African Association of Agricultural Economists, vol. 2(2), September.
- Antoine Bouët & Simon Mevel & David Orden, 2007. "More or Less Ambition in the Doha Round: Winners and Losers from Trade Liberalisation with a Development Perspective," The World Economy, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 30(8), pages 1253-1280, August.
- Huang, Jikun & Hu, Ruifa & van Meijl, Hans & van Tongeren, Frank, 2004. "Biotechnology boosts to crop productivity in China: trade and welfare implications," Journal of Development Economics, Elsevier, vol. 75(1), pages 27-54, October.
- Antoine BOUÃ‹T & HUGO VALIN & Betina DIMARANAN, 2009. "Biofuels in the world markets: A Computable General Equilibrium assessment of environmental costs related to land use changes," Working Papers 6, CATT - UPPA - Université de Pau et des Pays de l'Adour, revised Nov 2009.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:oup:apecpp:v:34:y:2012:i:1:p:76-101. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Oxford University Press) or (Christopher F. Baum). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/aaeaaea.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.