Determinants of Producers' Participation in Agricultural Cooperatives: Evidence from Northern China
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version below or search for a different version of it.
Other versions of this item:
- Shi Zheng & Zhigang Wang & Titus O. Awokuse, 2012. "Determinants of Producers' Participation in Agricultural Cooperatives: Evidence from Northern China," Applied Economic Perspectives and Policy, Agricultural and Applied Economics Association, vol. 34(1), pages 167-186.
References listed on IDEAS
- Mark Partridge & Dan Rickman, 2010.
"Computable General Equilibrium (CGE) Modelling for Regional Economic Development Analysis,"
Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 44(10), pages 1311-1328.
- Mark D. Partridge & Dan S. Rickman, 2007. "CGE Modeling for Regional Economic Development Analysis," Economics Working Paper Series 0706, Oklahoma State University, Department of Economics and Legal Studies in Business.
- Mark D. Partridge & Dan S. Rickman, 1998. "Regional Computable General Equilibrium Modeling: A Survey and Critical Appraisal," International Regional Science Review, , vol. 21(3), pages 205-248, December.
- Dan S. Rickman, 2002. "A Bayesian forecasting approach to constructing regional input-output based employment multipliers," Papers in Regional Science, Springer;Regional Science Association International, vol. 81(4), pages 483-498.
- Christine Wieck & David Holland, 2010. "The economic effect of the Canadian BSE outbreak on the US economy," Applied Economics, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 42(8), pages 935-946.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Ma, Wanglin & Abdulai, Awudu, 2016. "Does cooperative membership improve household welfare? Evidence from apple farmers in China," Food Policy, Elsevier, vol. 58(C), pages 94-102.
- Nlerum, Franklin E. & Ogu, Patience I., 2014. "Role of Farmers' Cooperative Societies in Rural Development in Nigeria," Journal of Rural Cooperation, Hebrew University, Center for Agricultural Economic Research, vol. 42(2).
- Zhang, Xingping & Luo, Kaiyan & Tan, Qinliang, 2016. "A feedstock supply model integrating the official organization for China's biomass generation plants," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 97(C), pages 276-290.
- Jan Falkowski & Pavel Ciaian, 2016. "Factors Supporting the Development of Producer Organizations and their Impacts in the Light of Ongoing Changes in Food Supply Chains: A Literature Review," JRC Working Papers JRC101617, Joint Research Centre (Seville site).
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:oup:apecpp:v:34:y:2012:i:1:p:167-186. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Oxford University Press) or (Christopher F. Baum). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/aaeaaea.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.