Determinants of Producers' Participation in Agricultural Cooperatives: Evidence from Northern China
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version below or search for a different version of it.
Other versions of this item:
- Shi Zheng & Zhigang Wang & Titus O. Awokuse, 2012. "Determinants of Producers' Participation in Agricultural Cooperatives: Evidence from Northern China," Applied Economic Perspectives and Policy, Agricultural and Applied Economics Association, vol. 34(1), pages 167-186.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Zhang, Xingping & Luo, Kaiyan & Tan, Qinliang, 2016. "A feedstock supply model integrating the official organization for China's biomass generation plants," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 97(C), pages 276-290.
- repec:eee:jfpoli:v:75:y:2018:i:c:p:80-92 is not listed on IDEAS
- Ma, Wanglin & Abdulai, Awudu, 2016. "Does cooperative membership improve household welfare? Evidence from apple farmers in China," Food Policy, Elsevier, vol. 58(C), pages 94-102.
- Nlerum, Franklin E. & Ogu, Patience I., 2014. "Role of Farmers' Cooperative Societies in Rural Development in Nigeria," Journal of Rural Cooperation, Hebrew University, Center for Agricultural Economic Research, vol. 42(2).
- Jan Falkowski & Pavel Ciaian, 2016. "Factors Supporting the Development of Producer Organizations and their Impacts in the Light of Ongoing Changes in Food Supply Chains: A Literature Review," JRC Working Papers JRC101617, Joint Research Centre (Seville site).
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:oup:apecpp:v:34:y:2012:i:1:p:167-186. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Oxford University Press) or (Christopher F. Baum). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/aaeaaea.html .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .