Krueger, Schiff, and Valdés Revisited: Agricultural Price and Trade Policy Reform in Developing Countries since 1960
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version below or search for a different version of it.
Other versions of this item:
- Kym Anderson, 2010. "Krueger, Schiff, and Valdés Revisited: Agricultural Price and Trade Policy Reform in Developing Countries since 1960," Applied Economic Perspectives and Policy, Agricultural and Applied Economics Association, vol. 32(2), pages 195-231.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Anderson, Kym & Martin, Will & van der Mensbrugghe, Dominique, 2013.
"Estimating Effects of Price-Distorting Policies Using Alternative Distortions Databases,"
Handbook of Computable General Equilibrium Modeling,
- Anderson, Kym & Martin, Will & van der Mensbrugghe, Dominique, 2012. "Estimating effects of price-distorting policies using alternative distortions databases," CEPR Discussion Papers 9083, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Kym Anderson & Will Martin & Dominique van der Mensbrugghe, 2012. "Estimating Effects of Price-distorting Policies Using Alternative Distortions Databases," Departmental Working Papers 2012-09, The Australian National University, Arndt-Corden Department of Economics.
- Anderson, Kym & Valenzuela, Ernesto, 2010.
"Agricultural and trade policy reforms in Latin America: impacts on markets and welfare,"
Naciones Unidas Comisión Económica para América Latina y el Caribe (CEPAL), April.
- Kym Anderson & Ernesto Valenzuela, 2009. "Agricultural and Trade Policy Reforms in Latin America: Impacts on Markets and Welfare," School of Economics Working Papers 2009-17, University of Adelaide, School of Economics.
- Kym Anderson & Ernesto Valenzuela, 2010. "Agricultural and Trade Policy Reforms in Latin America: Impacts on Markets and Welfare," Centre for International Economic Studies Working Papers 2010-01, University of Adelaide, Centre for International Economic Studies.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:oup:apecpp:v:32:y:2010:i:2:p:195-231. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Oxford University Press) or (Christopher F. Baum). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/aaeaaea.html .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .