Event Studies and the Law: Part II: Empirical Studies of Corporate Law
Download full text from publisherTo our knowledge, this item is not available for download. To find whether it is available, there are three options:
1. Check below whether another version of this item is available online.
2. Check on the provider's web page whether it is in fact available.
3. Perform a search for a similarly titled item that would be available.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Sergey Stepanov, 2010.
"Shareholder access to manager-biased courts and the monitoring/litigation trade-off,"
RAND Journal of Economics,
RAND Corporation, vol. 41(2), pages 270-300.
- Sergey Stepanov, 2007. "Shareholder Access to Manager-Biased Courts and the Monitoring/Litigation Tradeoff," Working Papers w0106, Center for Economic and Financial Research (CEFIR).
- Daniel Martin Katz & Michael J Bommarito II & Tyler Soellinger & James Ming Chen, 2015. "Law on the Market? Abnormal Stock Returns and Supreme Court Decision-Making," Papers 1508.05751, arXiv.org, revised May 2017.
- Adam B. Badawi & Daniel L. Chen, 2017.
"The Shareholder Wealth Effects of Delaware Litigation,"
American Law and Economics Review,
Oxford University Press, vol. 19(2), pages 287-326.
- Badawi, Adam B. & Chen, Daniel L., 2016. "The Shareholder Wealth Effects of Delaware Litigation," IAST Working Papers 16-41, Institute for Advanced Study in Toulouse (IAST).
- Badawi, Adam B. & Chen, Daniel L., 2016. "The Shareholder Wealth Effects of Delaware Litigation," TSE Working Papers 16-683, Toulouse School of Economics (TSE).
- repec:eee:corfin:v:46:y:2017:i:c:p:411-441 is not listed on IDEAS
- Bebchuk, Lucian Arye & Cohen, Alma, 2003. "Firms' Decisions Where to Incorporate," Journal of Law and Economics, University of Chicago Press, vol. 46(2), pages 383-425, October.
- Alexander Muravyev, 2009.
"Investor Protection and Share Prices: Evidence from Statutory Rules Governing Variations of Shareholders' Class Rights in Russia,"
Discussion Papers of DIW Berlin
865, DIW Berlin, German Institute for Economic Research.
- Muravyev, Alexander, 2009. "Investor protection and share prices: Evidence from statutory rules governing variations of shareholders’ class rights in Russia," MPRA Paper 13678, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Gokhale, Jayendra & Brooks, Raymond M. & Tremblay, Victor J., 2014. "The effect on stockholder wealth of product recalls and government action: The case of Toyota's accelerator pedal recall," The Quarterly Review of Economics and Finance, Elsevier, vol. 54(4), pages 521-528.
- Dhammika Dharmapala & Vikramaditya Khanna, 2017. "Stock Market Reactions to India's 2016 Demonetization: Implications for Tax Evasion, Corruption, and Financial Constraints," CESifo Working Paper Series 6707, CESifo Group Munich.
- Giroud, Xavier & Mueller, Holger M, 2007. "Does Corporate Governance Matter in Competitive Industries?," CEPR Discussion Papers 6446, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- repec:eee:corfin:v:45:y:2017:i:c:p:318-332 is not listed on IDEAS
- Sokolyk, Tatyana, 2011. "The effects of antitakeover provisions on acquisition targets," Journal of Corporate Finance, Elsevier, vol. 17(3), pages 612-627, June.
- repec:eee:ecanpo:v:54:y:2017:i:c:p:26-48 is not listed on IDEAS
- Chemmanur, Thomas J. & Jordan, Bradford D. & Liu, Mark H. & Wu, Qun, 2010. "Antitakeover provisions in corporate spin-offs," Journal of Banking & Finance, Elsevier, vol. 34(4), pages 813-824, April.
- Khan, Zazy, 2015. "Activist Hedge Funds: Evidence from the Recent Financial Crisis," MPRA Paper 72025, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised 27 May 2016.
- Francis, Bill B. & Hasan, Iftekhar & John, Kose & Waisman, Maya, 2010. "The effect of state antitakeover laws on the firm's bondholders," Journal of Financial Economics, Elsevier, vol. 96(1), pages 127-154, April.
- Cremers, K. J. Martijn & Litov, Lubomir P. & Sepe, Simone M., 2013. "Staggered Boards and Firm Value, Revisited," Working Papers 13-36, University of Pennsylvania, Wharton School, Weiss Center.
- Dhammika Dharmapala & Vikramaditya Khanna, 2016. "The Impact of Mandated Corporate Social Responsibility: Evidence from India's Companies Act of 2013," CESifo Working Paper Series 6200, CESifo Group Munich.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:oup:amlawe:v:4:y:2002:i:2:p:380-423. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Oxford University Press) or (Christopher F. Baum). General contact details of provider: https://academic.oup.com/aler .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.