Does Immigration Cause Crime? Evidence from Spain
Download full text from publisher
Other versions of this item:
- Alonso-Borrego, César & Garoupa, Nuno & Vázquez, Pablo, 2011. "Does immigration cause crime? : evidence from Spain," UC3M Working papers. Economics we1108, Universidad Carlos III de Madrid. Departamento de Economía.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Sanchis-Guarner, Rosa, 2017.
"Decomposing the impact of immigration on house prices,"
LSE Research Online Documents on Economics
86571, London School of Economics and Political Science, LSE Library.
- Rosa Sanchis-Guarner, 2017. "Decomposing the Impact of Immigration on House Prices," CReAM Discussion Paper Series 1706, Centre for Research and Analysis of Migration (CReAM), Department of Economics, University College London.
- Rosa Sanchis-Guarner, 2017. "Decomposing the Impact of Immigration on House Prices," SERC Discussion Papers 0223, Spatial Economics Research Centre, LSE.
- Rosa Sanchis-Guarner, 2014.
"First-Come First-Served: Identifying the Demand Effect of Immigration Inflows on House Prices,"
SERC Discussion Papers
0160, Spatial Economics Research Centre, LSE.
- Sanchis-Guarner, Rosa, 2014. "First-come first-served: identifying the demand effect of immigration inflows on house prices," LSE Research Online Documents on Economics 58341, London School of Economics and Political Science, LSE Library.
- Wassmann, Pia, 2016. "Do Open Borders Tempt a Saint? Evidence from Schengen on Crime Rates in German Border Regions," Annual Conference 2016 (Augsburg): Demographic Change 145878, Verein für Socialpolitik / German Economic Association.
- Ildefonso Mendez & Isabel Cutillas, 2014. "Has immigration affected Spanish presidential elections results?," Journal of Population Economics, Springer;European Society for Population Economics, vol. 27(1), pages 135-171, January.
- Giovanni Mastrobuoni & Paolo Pinotti, 2015.
"Legal Status and the Criminal Activity of Immigrants,"
American Economic Journal: Applied Economics,
American Economic Association, vol. 7(2), pages 175-206, April.
- Giovanni Mastrobuoni & Paolo Pinotti, 2012. "Legal status and the criminal activity of immigrants," Working Papers 052, "Carlo F. Dondena" Centre for Research on Social Dynamics (DONDENA), Università Commerciale Luigi Bocconi.
- repec:bla:tvecsg:v:108:y:2017:i:6:p:854-868 is not listed on IDEAS
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:oup:amlawe:v:14:y:2012:i:1:p:165-191. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Oxford University Press) or (Christopher F. Baum). General contact details of provider: https://academic.oup.com/aler .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .