A Triple-Hurdle Model of Production and Market Participation in Kenya's Dairy Market
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Tabe-Ojong, M.P.J. & Mausch, K. & Woldeyohanes, T. & Heckelei, T., 2018.
"A Triple-Hurdle Model of the Impacts of Improved Chickpea Adoption on Smallholder Production and Commercialization in Ethiopia,"
2018 Conference, July 28-August 2, 2018, Vancouver, British Columbia
277287, International Association of Agricultural Economists.
- Mausch, Kai & Woldeyohanes, Tesfaye & Heckelei, Thomas & Tabe-Ojong, Martin Paul, 2018. "A Triple Hurdle Model of the Impacts of Improved Chickpea Adoption on Smallholder Production and Commercialization in Ethiopia," 92nd Annual Conference, April 16-18, 2018, Warwick University, Coventry, UK 273473, Agricultural Economics Society.
- Shiferaw, K. & Gebremedhin, B. & Tegegne, A. & Hoekstra, D., 2018. "Analysis of milk production, butter marketing and household use of inputs in rural Ethiopia," 2018 Conference, July 28-August 2, 2018, Vancouver, British Columbia 277104, International Association of Agricultural Economists.
- Yao, B. & Shanoyan, A., 2018. "The Use of Mobile Money Application and Smallholder Farmer Market Participation: Evidence form Cote d Ivoire and Tanzania," 2018 Conference, July 28-August 2, 2018, Vancouver, British Columbia 277259, International Association of Agricultural Economists.
- repec:spr:agfoec:v:6:y:2018:i:1:d:10.1186_s40100-018-0114-4 is not listed on IDEAS
- Julius Juma Okello & Yuan Zhou & Norman Kwikiriza & Sylvester Ochieng Ogutu & Ian Barker & Elmar Schulte-Geldermann & Elly Atieno & Justin Taj Ahmed, 2016. "Determinants of the Use of Certified Seed Potato among Smallholder Farmers: The Case of Potato Growers in Central and Eastern Kenya," Agriculture, MDPI, Open Access Journal, vol. 6(4), pages 1-12, October.
- Seng, Kimty, 2016. "The Effects of Market Participation on Farm Households’ Food Security in Cambodia: An endogenous switching approach," MPRA Paper 69669, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- repec:gam:jsusta:v:10:y:2018:i:11:p:4324-:d:184464 is not listed on IDEAS
- CAMARA, Alhassane, 2017. "Market participation of smallholders and the role of the upstream segment: evidence from Guinea," MPRA Paper 78903, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised May 2017.
- Benjamin Musah Abu & Haruna Issahaku & Paul Kwame Nkegbe, 2016. "Farmgate versus market centre sales: a multi-crop approach," Agricultural and Food Economics, Springer;Italian Society of Agricultural Economics (SIDEA), vol. 4(1), pages 1-16, December.
- Kadjo, Didier & Ricker-Gilbert, Jacob & Tahirou, Abdoulaye & Shively, Gerald & Baco, Nasser, 2016. "Adverse selection in informal maize markets in Benin," 2016 Fifth International Conference, September 23-26, 2016, Addis Ababa, Ethiopia 249289, African Association of Agricultural Economists (AAAE).
- Okello, Julius J. & Zhou, Yuan & Kwikiriza, Norman & Ogutu, Sylvester & Barker, Ian & Schulte-Geldermann, Elmar & Ahmed, Justin & Atieno, Elly, 2016. "Welfare-environmental quality tradeoffs of promoting use of certified seed potato in tropical highlands of Africa: Evidence from central highlands of Kenya," 2016 Annual Meeting, July 31-August 2, Boston, Massachusetts 236242, Agricultural and Applied Economics Association.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:oup:ajagec:v:97:y:2015:i:4:p:1227-1246.. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Oxford University Press). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/aaeaaea.html .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .