Endogeneity Corrected Stochastic Production Frontier and Technical Efficiency
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Frick, Fabian & Sauer, Johannes, 2016. "Deregulation and Productivity – Empirical Evidence on Dairy Production," 2016 Annual Meeting, July 31-August 2, Boston, Massachusetts 236032, Agricultural and Applied Economics Association.
- Kapelko, Magdalena & Oude Lansink, Alfons, 2017. "Dynamic multi-directional inefficiency analysis of European dairy manufacturing firms," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 257(1), pages 338-344.
- Njuki, E. & Bravo-Ureta, B., 2018. "Accounting for the Impacts of Changing Configurations in Temperature and Precipitation on U.S. Agricultural Productivity," 2018 Conference, July 28-August 2, 2018, Vancouver, British Columbia 277140, International Association of Agricultural Economists.
- repec:eee:proeco:v:201:y:2018:i:c:p:53-61 is not listed on IDEAS
- repec:wly:agribz:v:33:y:2017:i:4:p:505-521 is not listed on IDEAS
- repec:ebl:ecbull:eb-16-00551 is not listed on IDEAS
- repec:kap:jproda:v:49:y:2018:i:1:d:10.1007_s11123-017-0519-1 is not listed on IDEAS
- McFadden, Jonathan R., 2017. "Yield Maps, Soil Maps, and Technical Efficiency: Evidence from U.S. Corn Fields," 2017 Annual Meeting, July 30-August 1, Chicago, Illinois 258120, Agricultural and Applied Economics Association.
- repec:oup:ajagec:v:99:y:2017:i:3:p:783-799. is not listed on IDEAS
- Njuki, Eric & Bravo-Ureta, Boris E., 2016. "Measuring agricultural water productivity using a partial factor productivity approach," 2016 Fifth International Conference, September 23-26, 2016, Addis Ababa, Ethiopia 246948, African Association of Agricultural Economists (AAAE).
- Apurba Shee & Spiro E. Stefanou, 2016. "Bounded learning-by-doing and sources of firm level productivity growth in colombian food manufacturing industry," Journal of Productivity Analysis, Springer, vol. 46(2), pages 185-197, December.
- Magdalena Kapelko, 2017.
"Dynamic versus static inefficiency assessment of the Polish meat‐processing industry in the aftermath of the European Union integration and financial crisis,"
John Wiley & Sons, Ltd., vol. 33(4), pages 505-521, September.
- Kapelko, Magdalena, 2015. "Dynamic versus Static Inefficiency Assessment of the Polish Meat-Processing Industry in the Aftermath of the European Union Integration and Financial Crisis," 2015 Conference, August 9-14, 2015, Milan, Italy 211830, International Association of Agricultural Economists.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:oup:ajagec:v:97:y:2015:i:3:p:939-952.. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Oxford University Press) or (Christopher F. Baum). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/aaeaaea.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.