Wine Prices and Quality Ratings: A Meta-regression Analysis
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Erik Meijer & Edward Oczkowski & Tom Wansbeek, 2021. "How measurement error affects inference in linear regression," Empirical Economics, Springer, vol. 60(1), pages 131-155, January.
- Dieter Pennerstorfer & Christoph Weiss & Andreas Huber, 2019. "Experts, Reputation and Umbrella Effects: Empirical Evidence from Wine Prices," Economics working papers 2019-08, Department of Economics, Johannes Kepler University Linz, Austria.
- Edward Oczkowski, 2016. "Analysing Firm-level Price Effects for Differentiated Products: The Case of Australian Wine Producers," Australian Economic Papers, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 55(1), pages 43-62, March.
- Fedoseeva, Svetlana, 2020. "(Dynamic) willingness to pay and e-commerce: Insights from sparkling wine sector in Russia," Journal of Retailing and Consumer Services, Elsevier, vol. 57(C).
- Jean‐Sauveur Ay, 2021.
"The Informational Content of Geographical Indications,"
American Journal of Agricultural Economics, John Wiley & Sons, vol. 103(2), pages 523-542, March.
- Jean-Sauveur Ay, 2020. "The Informational Content of Geographical Indications," Post-Print hal-02883781, HAL.
- Chaikumbung, Mayula & Doucouliagos, Hristos & Scarborough, Helen, 2016.
"The economic value of wetlands in developing countries: A meta-regression analysis,"
Ecological Economics, Elsevier, vol. 124(C), pages 164-174.
- Chaikumbung, Mayula & Doucouliagos, Hristos & Scarborough, Helen, 2015. "The economic value of wetlands in developing countries: a meta-regression analysis," Working Papers eco_2015_10, Deakin University, Department of Economics.
- repec:wly:econjl:v::y:2017:i:605:p:f236-f265 is not listed on IDEAS
- Woods, Timothy A. & Deng, Xueting & Nogueira, Lia & Yang, Shang-Ho, 2015. "Local Wine Expenditure Determinants in the Northern Appalachian States," Journal of Food Distribution Research, Food Distribution Research Society, vol. 46(2), pages 1-21, July.
- Fariñas, José C. & Martín-Marcos, Ana & Velázquez, Francisco J., 2019. "Estimating the Scope Elasticity of Multinational Firms: An Empirical Assessment," MPRA Paper 94990, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Susana López‐Bayón & Marta Fernández‐Barcala & Manuel González‐Díaz, 2020. "In search of agri‐food quality for wine: Is it enough to join a geographical indication?," Agribusiness, John Wiley & Sons, Ltd., vol. 36(4), pages 568-590, October.
- Olivier BARGAIN & Jean-Marie CARDEBAT & Raphaël CHIAPPINI, 2020. "Trade Uncorked: Genetic Resistance and Quality Heterogeneity in Wine Exports," Bordeaux Economics Working Papers 2020-18, Groupe de Recherche en Economie Théorique et Appliquée (GREThA).
- Peschel, Anne O. & Grebitus, Carola & Colson, Gregory & Hu, Wuyang, 2016.
"Explaining the use of attribute cut-off values in decision making by means of involvement,"
Journal of Behavioral and Experimental Economics (formerly The Journal of Socio-Economics), Elsevier, vol. 65(C), pages 58-66.
- Peschel, Anne O. & Grebitus, Carola & Gregory, Colson & Hu, Wuyang, 2015. "Meeting European consumers' demand for imported beef," 143rd Joint EAAE/AAEA Seminar, March 25-27, 2015, Naples, Italy 202728, European Association of Agricultural Economists.
- Catherine Haeck & Giulia Meloni & Jo Swinnen, 2018.
"The Value of Terroir. A historical analysis of the Bordeaux and Champagne geographical indications,"
Working Papers of Department of Economics, Leuven
634338, KU Leuven, Faculty of Economics and Business (FEB), Department of Economics, Leuven.
- Catherine Haeck & Giulia Meloni & Johan Swinnen, 2018. "The Value of Terroir. A historical analysis of Bordeaux and Champagne geographical indications," LICOS Discussion Papers 40818, LICOS - Centre for Institutions and Economic Performance, KU Leuven.
- Catherine Haeck & Giulia Meloni & Jo Swinnen, 2018. "The Value of Terroir. A historical analysis of the Bordeaux and Champagne geographical indications," Working Papers of LICOS - Centre for Institutions and Economic Performance 634338, KU Leuven, Faculty of Economics and Business (FEB), LICOS - Centre for Institutions and Economic Performance.
- Chaikumbung, Mayula & Doucouliagos, Hristos & Scarborough, Helen, 2019. "Institutions, Culture, and Wetland Values," Ecological Economics, Elsevier, vol. 157(C), pages 195-204.
- Stefano Castriota & Alessandro Fedele, 2021.
"Does Excellence Pay Off? Theory and Evidence from the Wine Market,"
BEMPS - Bozen Economics & Management Paper Series
BEMPS77, Faculty of Economics and Management at the Free University of Bozen.
- Stefano Castriota & Alessandro Fedele, 2021. "Does Excellence Pay Off? Theory and Evidence from the Wine Market," Discussion Papers 2021/268, Dipartimento di Economia e Management (DEM), University of Pisa, Pisa, Italy.
- Eric Le Fur & Jean-François Outreville, 2019. "Fine wine returns: a review of the literature," Journal of Asset Management, Palgrave Macmillan, vol. 20(3), pages 196-214, May.
- Demena, B.A. & Afesorgbor, S.K., 2019. "The effect of FDI on environmental emissions : Evidence from a meta-analysis," ISS Working Papers - General Series 650, International Institute of Social Studies of Erasmus University Rotterdam (ISS), The Hague.
- John P. A. Ioannidis & T. D. Stanley & Hristos Doucouliagos, 2017. "The Power of Bias in Economics Research," Economic Journal, Royal Economic Society, vol. 127(605), pages 236-265, October.
- Demena, Binyam Afewerk & Afesorgbor, Sylvanus Kwaku, 2020. "The effect of FDI on environmental emissions: Evidence from a meta-analysis," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 138(C).
- Vidoli, Francesco & Cardillo, Concetta & Fusco, Elisa & Canello, Jacopo, 2016. "Spatial nonstationarity in the stochastic frontier model: An application to the Italian wine industry," Regional Science and Urban Economics, Elsevier, vol. 61(C), pages 153-164.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:oup:ajagec:v:97:y:2015:i:1:p:103-121.. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Oxford University Press) The email address of this maintainer does not seem to be valid anymore. Please ask Oxford University Press to update the entry or send us the correct email address or (Christopher F. Baum). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/aaeaaea.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.