The System of Rice Intensification and its Impacts on Household Income and Child Schooling: Evidence from Rural Indonesia
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Nakano, Yuko & Tanaka, Tuki & Otsuka, Keijiro, 2015. "To What Extent Does Modified System of Rice Intensification (SRI) Training Increase Productivity of Small-Scale Rice Cultivation in a Rain-Fed Area? Evidence from Tanzania," 2015 Conference, August 9-14, 2015, Milan, Italy 212521, International Association of Agricultural Economists.
- Yuko Nakano & Yuki Tanaka & Keijiro Otsuka, 2014. "To What Extent Do Improved Practices Increase Productivity of Small-Scale Rice Cultivation in A Rain-fed Area? : Evidence from Tanzania," GRIPS Discussion Papers 14-21, National Graduate Institute for Policy Studies.
- Yonas Alem & Håkan Eggert & Remidius Ruhinduka, 2015. "Improving Welfare Through Climate-Friendly Agriculture: The Case of the System of Rice Intensification," Environmental & Resource Economics, Springer;European Association of Environmental and Resource Economists, vol. 62(2), pages 243-263, October.
- Abbie Turiansky, "undated". "Collective Action in Games as in Life: Experimental Evidence from Canal Cleaning in Haiti," Mathematica Policy Research Reports b4f3a3ef599b43c6a875d9380, Mathematica Policy Research.
- Khonje, Makaiko & Manda, Julius & Alene, Arega D. & Kassie, Menale, 2015. "Analysis of Adoption and Impacts of Improved Maize Varieties in Eastern Zambia," World Development, Elsevier, vol. 66(C), pages 695-706.
- Hoken, Hisatoshi & Su, Qun, 2015. "Measuring the effect of agricultural cooperatives on household income using PSM-DID : a case study of a rice-producing cooperative in China," IDE Discussion Papers 539, Institute of Developing Economies, Japan External Trade Organization(JETRO).
- Huang, Wu & Zeng, Di & Zhou, Shudong, 0. "Welfare Impacts of Modern Peanut Varieties in China," Quarterly Journal of International Agriculture, Humboldt-UniversitÃ¤t zu Berlin, vol. 54.
- Gathorne-Hardy, Alfred & Reddy, D. Narasimha & Venkatanarayana, M. & Harriss-White, Barbara, 2016. "System of Rice Intensification provides environmental and economic gains but at the expense of social sustainability — A multidisciplinary analysis in India," Agricultural Systems, Elsevier, vol. 143(C), pages 159-168.
- Fafchamps, Marcel & Islam, Asadul & Malek, Abdul & Pakrashi, Debayan, 2017. "Can Referral Improve Targeting? Evidence from a Vocational Training Experiment," CEPR Discussion Papers 12070, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Muriithi, Beatrice W. & Matz, Julia Anna, 2015.
"Welfare effects of vegetable commercialization: Evidence from smallholder producers in Kenya,"
Elsevier, vol. 50(C), pages 80-91.
- Muriithi, Beatrice & Matz, Julia Anna, 2014. "Welfare Effects of Vegetable Commercialization: Evidence from Smallholder Producers in Kenya," Discussion Papers 166029, University of Bonn, Center for Development Research (ZEF).
- Vandercasteelen, Joachim & Dereje, Mekdim & Minten, Bart & Taffesse, Alemayehu Seyoum, 2016. "Row planting teff in Ethiopia: Impact on farm-level profitability and labor allocation," ESSP working papers 92, International Food Policy Research Institute (IFPRI).
- Hoken, Hisatoshi, 2016. "Participation in farmer's cooperatives and its effects on agricultural incomes : evidence from vegetable-producing areas in China," IDE Discussion Papers 578, Institute of Developing Economies, Japan External Trade Organization(JETRO).
- Joachim Vandercasteelen & Mekdim Dereje & Bart Minten & Alemayehu Seyoum Taffesse, 2013.
"Scaling-up adoption of improved technologies: The impact of the promotion of row planting on farmers’ teff yields in Ethiopia,"
LICOS Discussion Papers
34413, LICOS - Centre for Institutions and Economic Performance, KU Leuven.
- Vandercasteelen, Joachim & Dereje, Mekdim & Minten, Bart & Taffesse, Alemayehu Seyoum, 2013. "Scaling-up adoption of improved technologies: The impact of the promotion of row planting on farmers’ teff yields in Ethiopia:," ESSP working papers 60, International Food Policy Research Institute (IFPRI).
- Varma, Poornima, 2016. "Agricultural Technology Adoption under Multiple Constraints: An Analysis of System of Rice Intensification (SRI) in India," 2016 Annual Meeting, July 31-August 2, 2016, Boston, Massachusetts 235806, Agricultural and Applied Economics Association.
- Liverpool- Tasie, Lenis Saweda O. & Adjognon, Serge & Kuku-Shittu, Oluyemisi, 2015.
"Productivity Effects of Sustainable Intensification: The Case of Urea Deep Placement for Rice Production in Niger State, Nigeria,"
African Journal of Agricultural and Resource Economics,
African Association of Agricultural Economists, vol. 10(1), March.
- Liverpool-Tasie, Lenis Saweda O. & Adjognon, Serge & Kuku-Shittu, Oluyemisi, 2014. "Productivity effects of sustainable intensification: The case of Urea deep placement for rice production in Niger State, Nigeria:," 2014 Annual Meeting, July 27-29, 2014, Minneapolis, Minnesota 170521, Agricultural and Applied Economics Association.
- Mintewab Bezabih & Remidius Ruhinduka & Mare Sarr, 2016. "Climate change perception and system of rice intensification (SRI) impact on dispersion and downside risk: a moment approximation approach," GRI Working Papers 256, Grantham Research Institute on Climate Change and the Environment.
- Khonje, Makaiko & Mkandawire, Petros & Manda, Julius & Alene, Arega, 2015. "Analysis of adoption and impacts of improved cassava varieties," 2015 Conference, August 9-14, 2015, Milan, Italy 211842, International Association of Agricultural Economists.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:oup:ajagec:v:96:y:2014:i:1:p:269-289.. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Oxford University Press) or (Christopher F. Baum). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/aaeaaea.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.