Disinvestment, Farm Size, and Gradual Farm Exit: The Impact of Subsidy Decoupling in a European Context
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Edward Knapp & Jason Loughrey, 2017.
"The single farm payment and income risk in Irish farms 2005–2013,"
Agricultural and Food Economics, Springer;Italian Society of Agricultural Economics (SIDEA), vol. 5(1), pages 1-15, December.
- Knapp, Ed & Loughrey, Jason, 2017. "The Single Farm Payment and Income Risk in Irish Farms 2005 - 2013," SCC-76 Meeting, 2017, March 30-April 1, Pensacola, Florida 256317, SCC-76: Economics and Management of Risk in Agriculture and Natural Resources.
- Ani L. Katchova & Mary Clare Ahearn, 2017.
"Farm entry and exit from US agriculture,"
Agricultural Finance Review, Emerald Group Publishing, vol. 77(1), pages 50-63, May.
- Katchova, Ani L. & Ahearn, Mary Clare, 2016. "Farm Entry and Exit from U.S. Agriculture," 149th Seminar, October 27-28, 2016, Rennes, France 244950, European Association of Agricultural Economists.
- Sarah Ann Wheeler & Ying Xu & Alec Zuo, 2020. "Modelling the climate, water and socio-economic drivers of farmer exit in the Murray-Darling Basin," Climatic Change, Springer, vol. 158(3), pages 551-574, February.
- Zheng, Yanan & Goddard, Ellen W. & Qiu, Feng, 2018. "Exploring the Effect of Disease Outbreaks on Farm Structure Change: A Dynamic Analysis for Canadian Pig Industry," 2018 Annual Meeting, August 5-7, Washington, D.C. 273801, Agricultural and Applied Economics Association.
- Nicola GALLUZZO, 2019. "An Assessment Of Rurality In Italian Farms And In Their Specialization Using A Quantitative Approach," Agricultural Economics and Rural Development, Institute of Agricultural Economics, vol. 16(1), pages 39-51.
- Cathal O'Donoghue & Thia Hennessy, 2014. "Chapter 03: The Agri-Food Sector," Chapters from Rural Economic Development in Ireland, in: Rural Economic Development in Ireland, edition 1, chapter 3, Rural Economy and Development Programme,Teagasc.
- Andrius Kazukauskas & Carol Newman & Johannes Sauer, 2014. "The impact of decoupled subsidies on productivity in agriculture: a cross-country analysis using microdata," Agricultural Economics, International Association of Agricultural Economists, vol. 45(3), pages 327-336, May.
- Alexander Zorn & Franziska Zimmert, 2022. "Structural change in the dairy sector: exit from farming and farm type change," Agricultural and Food Economics, Springer;Italian Society of Agricultural Economics (SIDEA), vol. 10(1), pages 1-31, December.
- Jean Joseph Minviel & Timo Sipiläinen, 2021. "A dynamic stochastic frontier approach with persistent and transient inefficiency and unobserved heterogeneity," Agricultural Economics, International Association of Agricultural Economists, vol. 52(4), pages 575-589, July.
- Sebastian Neuenfeldt & Alexander Gocht & Thomas Heckelei & Klaus Mittenzwei & Pavel Ciaian, 2021. "Using Aggregated Farm Location Information to Predict Regional Structural Change of Farm Specialisation, Size and Exit/Entry in Norway Agriculture," Agriculture, MDPI, vol. 11(7), pages 1-22, July.
- Wagener, Andreas & Zenker, Juliane, 2018. "Decoupled but not neutral: The effects of stochastic transfers on investment and incomes in rural Thailand," TVSEP Working Papers wp-008, Leibniz Universitaet Hannover, Institute of Development and Agricultural Economics, Project TVSEP.
- Magali Aubert & Geoffroy Enjolras, 2014.
"Le mode de commercialisation est-il une échappatoire pour les exploitations en difficulté financière ?,"
- Geoffroy Enjolras & Magali Aubert, 2014. "Le mode de commercialisation est-il une échappatoire pour les exploitations en difficulté financière ?," Post-Print hal-02047868, HAL.
- Voica, Daniel C., 2014. "Are Subsidies Decoupled from Production in the Presence of Incomplete Financial Markets?," 2014 Annual Meeting, July 27-29, 2014, Minneapolis, Minnesota 169788, Agricultural and Applied Economics Association.
- Taisuke Takayama & Tomoaki Nakatani & Tetsuji Senda & Takeshi Fujie, 2021. "Less‐favoured‐area payments, farmland abandonment and farm size: evidence from hilly and mountainous areas in Japan," Australian Journal of Agricultural and Resource Economics, Australian Agricultural and Resource Economics Society, vol. 65(3), pages 658-678, July.
- Magali Aubert & Geoffroy Enjolras, 2015.
"Are short food supply chains a solution for farms facing financial difficulties?,"
- Geoffroy Enjolras & Magali Aubert, 2015. "Are short food supply chains a solution for farms facing financial difficulties?," Post-Print hal-02047850, HAL.
- Aubert, Magali & Enjolras, Geoffroy, 2015. "Are short food supply chains a solution for farms facing financial difficulties?," 2015 Conference, August 9-14, 2015, Milan, Italy 211622, International Association of Agricultural Economists.
- Biagia De Devitiis & Ornella Wanda Maietta, 2015. "Shadow Prices of Human Capital in Agriculture. Evidence from European FADN Regions," CSEF Working Papers 415, Centre for Studies in Economics and Finance (CSEF), University of Naples, Italy.
- Bruno Morando & Carol Newman, 2021. "Capital Misallocation, Agricultural Subsidies and Productivity: A European Perspective," Trinity Economics Papers tep0221, Trinity College Dublin, Department of Economics.
- Marasteanu, Ioana Julia & Minor, Travis, 2017. "Foodborne Outbreaks And Farm Structure: An Examination Of Vegetable And Melon Farming," International Journal of Food and Agricultural Economics (IJFAEC), Alanya Alaaddin Keykubat University, Department of Economics and Finance, vol. 5(4), October.
- Theodoros Skevas & Wyatt Thompson & Scott Brown & Victor E. Cabrera, 2021. "Milk Income over Feed Cost Margin, Margin Protection Program, and Farm Finances for a Sample of Wisconsin Dairies in 2000–2017," Applied Economic Perspectives and Policy, John Wiley & Sons, vol. 43(4), pages 1638-1657, December.
- Grüner, Hans Peter & Muller, Daniel, 2016.
"Measuring political information rents: Evidence from the European agricultural reform,"
European Journal of Political Economy, Elsevier, vol. 43(C), pages 107-126.
- Grüner, Hans Peter & Muller, Daniel, 2013. "Measuring Political Information Rents: Evidence from the European Agricultural Reform," CEPR Discussion Papers 9452, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Andreas Wagener & Juliane Zenker, 2021. "Decoupled but Not Neutral: The Effects of Counter‐Cyclical Cash Transfers on Investment and Incomes in Rural Thailand†," American Journal of Agricultural Economics, John Wiley & Sons, vol. 103(5), pages 1637-1660, October.
- Simola, A., 2018. "Choice of product mix and agricultural subsidies - evidence from a quasi-experiment in Agenda 2000 CAP reform," 2018 Conference, July 28-August 2, 2018, Vancouver, British Columbia 277534, International Association of Agricultural Economists.
- Kehinde Oluseyi Olagunju & Myles Patton & Siyi Feng, 2020. "Estimating the Impact of Decoupled Payments on Farm Production in Northern Ireland: An Instrumental Variable Fixed Effect Approach," Sustainability, MDPI, vol. 12(8), pages 1-17, April.
- Emmanuel Paroissien & Laure Latruffe & Laurent Piet, 2021. "Early exit from business, performance and neighbours’ influence: a study of farmers in France," Post-Print hal-03373465, HAL.
- Denis Nadolnyak & Valentina Hartarska & Bretford Griffin, 2019. "The Impacts of Economic, Demographic, and Weather Factors on the Exit of Beginning Farmers in the United States," Sustainability, MDPI, vol. 11(16), pages 1-17, August.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:oup:ajagec:v:95:y:2013:i:5:p:1068-1087. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: . General contact details of provider: https://edirc.repec.org/data/aaeaaea.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no bibliographic references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: Oxford University Press (email available below). General contact details of provider: https://edirc.repec.org/data/aaeaaea.html .
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.