Calculating Rural-Urban Food Price Differentials from Unit Values in Household Expenditure Surveys: A Comparison with Existing Methods and A New Procedure
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Nakamura,Shohei & Harati,Rawaa & Lall,Somik V. & Dikhanov,Yuri M. & Hamadeh,Nada & Vigil Oliver,William & Rissanen,Marko Olavi & Yamanaka,Mizuki, 2016. "Is living in African cities expensive ?," Policy Research Working Paper Series 7641, The World Bank.
- Bain, Robert & Bartram, Jamie & Luyendijk, Rolf, 2013. "Universal Access to Drinking Water: The Role of Aid," WIDER Working Paper Series 088, World Institute for Development Economic Research (UNU-WIDER).
- Amita Majumder & Ranjan Ray & Kompal Sinha, 2014. "A Unified Framework for the Estimation of Intra and Inter Country Food Purchasing Power Parities with Application to Cross Country Comparisons of Food Expenditure: India, Indonesia and Vietnam," Monash Economics Working Papers 31-14, Monash University, Department of Economics.
- Amita Majumder & Ranjan Ray & Sattwik Santra, 2016. "Global and Country Poverty Rates, Welfare Rankings of the Regions and Purchasing Power Parities: How Robust Are the Results?," Monash Economics Working Papers 11-16, Monash University, Department of Economics.
- Javier García-Enríquez & Cruz A. Echevarría, 2016. "Consistent Estimation of a Censored Demand System and Welfare Analysis: The 2012 VAT Reform in Spain," Journal of Agricultural Economics, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 67(2), pages 324-347, June.
- repec:spr:agfoec:v:2:y:2014:i:1:p:1-27 is not listed on IDEAS
- repec:lrk:eeaart:36_1_9 is not listed on IDEAS
- Mousumi Das, 2014.
"Measures, spatial profile and determinants of dietary diversity: Evidence from India,"
Indira Gandhi Institute of Development Research, Mumbai Working Papers
2014-045, Indira Gandhi Institute of Development Research, Mumbai, India.
- Mousumi Das, 2016. "Measures, Spatial Profile and Determinants of Dietary Diversity: Evidence from India," Working Papers id:10700, eSocialSciences.
- Mousumi Das, 2014. "Measures, Spatial Profile and Determinants of Dietary Diversity: Evidence from India," Working Papers id:6273, eSocialSciences.
- Balié, Jean & Magrini, Emiliano & Morales Opazo, Cristian, 2016. "Cereal price shocks and volatility in Sub-Saharan Africa: What does really matter for farmers' welfare?," DARE Discussion Papers 1607, Georg-August University of Göttingen, Department of Agricultural Economics and Rural Development (DARE).
- Amita Majumder & Ranjan Ray & Kompal Sinha, 2015. "Estimating Purchasing Power Parities from Household Expenditure Data Using Complete Demand Systems with Application to Living Standards Comparison: India and Vietnam," Review of Income and Wealth, International Association for Research in Income and Wealth, vol. 61(2), pages 302-328, June.
- Gaddis,Isis, 2016. "Prices for poverty analysis in Africa," Policy Research Working Paper Series 7652, The World Bank.
- Silva, Andres & Etilé, Fabrice & Boizot-Szantai, Christine & Dharmasena, Senarath, 2013. "The Impact of Beverage Taxes on Quantity and Quality of Consumption in France," 2013 Annual Meeting, August 4-6, 2013, Washington, D.C. 150428, Agricultural and Applied Economics Association.
- Cali, Massimiliano & Farole, Thomas & Kunaka, Charles & Wagle, Swarnim, 2014. "Integrating border regions : connectivity and competitiveness in South Asia," Policy Research Working Paper Series 6987, The World Bank.
- repec:bla:ecorec:v:93:y:2017:i:301:p:314-332 is not listed on IDEAS
- repec:spr:hecrev:v:2:y:2014:i:1:p:1-27 is not listed on IDEAS
- Majumder,Amita & Ray,Ranjan & Santra,Sattwik, 2015. "Preferences, purchasing power parity, and inequality : analytical framework, propositions, and empirical evidence," Policy Research Working Paper Series 7395, The World Bank.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:oup:ajagec:v:94:y:2012:i:5:p:1218-1235. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Oxford University Press) or (Christopher F. Baum). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/aaeaaea.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.