Honey Bee Pollination Markets and the Internalization of Reciprocal Benefits
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- repec:eee:ecoser:v:18:y:2016:i:c:p:58-67 is not listed on IDEAS
- Melathopoulos, Andony P. & Cutler, G. Christopher & Tyedmers, Peter, 2015. "Where is the value in valuing pollination ecosystem services to agriculture?," Ecological Economics, Elsevier, vol. 109(C), pages 59-70.
- repec:spr:climat:v:146:y:2018:i:1:d:10.1007_s10584-017-1951-y is not listed on IDEAS
- Narjes, Manuel & Lippert, Christian, 2014. "The Value of Policies to Conserve Native Bees in Northern Thailand-A Discrete Choice Experiment," 54th Annual Conference, Goettingen, Germany, September 17-19, 2014 187427, German Association of Agricultural Economists (GEWISOLA).
- Goodrich, Brittney, 2016. "The Roles of Risk and Honey Bee Colony Strength in Determining Almond Pollination Contract Provisions," 2016 Annual Meeting, July 31-August 2, 2016, Boston, Massachusetts 242324, Agricultural and Applied Economics Association.
- Goodrich, Brittney, 2016. "The Roles of Risk and Honey Bee Colony Strength in Determining Almond Pollination Contract Provisions," 2016 Annual Meeting, July 31-August 2, 2016, Boston, Massachusetts 236183, Agricultural and Applied Economics Association.
- Luciano Pilati & Vasco Boatto, 2013. "Bio-Economics Of Allocatable Pollination Services: Sequential Choices And Jointness In Sites," DEM Discussion Papers 2013/18, Department of Economics and Management.
- A. Champetier & D. Sumner & J. Wilen, 2015. "The Bioeconomics of Honey Bees and Pollination," Environmental & Resource Economics, Springer;European Association of Environmental and Resource Economists, vol. 60(1), pages 143-164, January.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:oup:ajagec:v:94:y:2012:i:4:p:956-977. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Oxford University Press) or (Christopher F. Baum). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/aaeaaea.html .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .