Modeling Agricultural Supply Response Using Mathematical Programming and Crop Mixes
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Chen, Xiaoguang & Khanna, Madhu, 2014. "Indirect Land Use Effects of Corn Ethanol in the U.S: Implications for the Conservation Reserve Program," 2014 Annual Meeting, July 27-29, 2014, Minneapolis, Minnesota 170284, Agricultural and Applied Economics Association.
- Craig Johnston & G. Cornelis van Kooten, 2014.
"Modelling Bi-lateral Forest Product Trade Flows: Experiencing Vertical and Horizontal Chain Optimization,"
2014-04, University of Victoria, Department of Economics, Resource Economics and Policy Analysis Research Group.
- Johnston, Craig M.T. & van Kooten, G. Cornelis, 2014. "Modelling Bi-lateral Forest Product Trade Flows: Experiencing Vertical and Horizontal Chain Optimization," Working Papers 197898, University of Victoria, Resource Economics and Policy.
- repec:eee:ecoser:v:21:y:2016:i:pa:p:109-119 is not listed on IDEAS
- Choi, Hyung Sik & Schneider, Uwe A. & Rasche, Livia & Cui, Junbo & Schmid, Erwin & Held, Hermann, 2015. "Potential effects of perfect seasonal climate forecasting on agricultural markets, welfare and land use: A case study of Spain," Agricultural Systems, Elsevier, vol. 133(C), pages 177-189.
- Moon, Jin-Young & Apland, Jeffrey & Folle, Solomon & Mulla, David J., 2012.
"Environmental Impacts of Cellulosic Feedstock Production: A Case Study of a Cornbelt Aquifer,"
2012 Annual Meeting, August 12-14, 2012, Seattle, Washington
125016, Agricultural and Applied Economics Association.
- Moon, Jin-Young & Apland, Jeffrey & Folle, Solomon & Mulla, David, 2014. "Environmental Impacts of Cellulosic Feedstock Production: A Case Study of a Cornbelt Aquifer," Staff Papers 164139, University of Minnesota, Department of Applied Economics.
- Kooten, G. Cornelis van, 2013.
"Modeling Forest Trade in Logs and Lumber: Qualitative and Quantitative Analysis,"
149182, University of Victoria, Resource Economics and Policy.
- G. Cornelis van Kooten, 2013. "Modeling Forest Trade in Logs and Lumber: Qualitative and Quantitative Analysis," Working Papers 2013-04, University of Victoria, Department of Economics, Resource Economics and Policy Analysis Research Group.
- Chen, Xiaoguang & Önal, Hayri, 2016. "Renewable energy policies and competition for biomass: Implications for land use, food prices, and processing industry," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 92(C), pages 270-278.
- repec:gam:jagris:v:8:y:2018:i:4:p:53-:d:139411 is not listed on IDEAS
- repec:eee:appene:v:225:y:2018:i:c:p:124-134 is not listed on IDEAS
- Nuñez, Hector M., 2016. "Biofuel Potential in Mexico: Land Use, Economic and Environmental Effects," 2016 Annual Meeting, July 31-August 2, Boston, Massachusetts 236067, Agricultural and Applied Economics Association.
- Roy, René & Baker, Laurie & Thomassin, Paul J., 2013. "Estimating the Cost of Agricultural Pollution Abatement: Establishing Beneficial Management Practices in the Bras d’Henri Watershed," 2013 Annual Meeting, August 4-6, 2013, Washington, D.C. 150956, Agricultural and Applied Economics Association.
- van Kooten, G. Cornelis & Johnston, Craig, 2014. "Global impacts of Russian log export restrictions and the Canada–U.S. lumber dispute: Modeling trade in logs and lumber," Forest Policy and Economics, Elsevier, vol. 39(C), pages 54-66.
- Cho, Seojin & Antle, John M., 2019. "Impact of Domestic and Trade Policies on Adoption of a Biofuel Crop in Dryland Wheat-Based Farming Systems in U.S. Pacific Northwest," 2019 Annual Meeting, July 21-23, Atlanta, Georgia 290920, Agricultural and Applied Economics Association.
- repec:taf:deveza:v:34:y:2017:i:3:p:276-294 is not listed on IDEAS
- Catherine L. Kling & Raymond W. Arritt & Gray Calhoun & David A. Keiser, 2016. "Research Needs and Challenges in the FEW System: Coupling Economic Models with Agronomic, Hydrologic, and Bioenergy Models for Sustainable Food, Energy, and Water Systems," Center for Agricultural and Rural Development (CARD) Publications 16-wp563, Center for Agricultural and Rural Development (CARD) at Iowa State University.
- Nunez, H., 2018. "Building a Bioethanol Market in Mexico," 2018 Conference, July 28-August 2, 2018, Vancouver, British Columbia 275921, International Association of Agricultural Economists.
- Khanna, Madhu & Wang, Weiwei & Wang, Michael, 2018. "Assessing the Carbon Neutrality of Biofuel: An Anticipated Baseline Approach," 2018 Annual Meeting, August 5-7, Washington, D.C. 274450, Agricultural and Applied Economics Association.
- Kahil, Mohamed Taher & Albiac, José, 2013. "Greenhouse gases mitigation policies in the agriculture of Aragon, Spain," Bio-based and Applied Economics Journal, Italian Association of Agricultural and Applied Economics (AIEAA), vol. 2(1), pages 1-24, April.
- Chen, Xiaoguang, 2016. "Economic potential of biomass supply from crop residues in China," Applied Energy, Elsevier, vol. 166(C), pages 141-149.
- repec:ags:aareaj:260071 is not listed on IDEAS
- Woodard, Joshua D. & Chiu Verteramo, Leslie & Miller, Alyssa P., 2015. "Adaptation of U.S. Agricultural Production to Drought and Climate Change," 2015 AAEA & WAEA Joint Annual Meeting, July 26-28, San Francisco, California 205903, Agricultural and Applied Economics Association.
- Xiaoguang Chen & Hayri Önal, 2014. "An Economic Analysis of the Future U.S. Biofuel Industry, Facility Location, and Supply Chain Network," Transportation Science, INFORMS, vol. 48(4), pages 575-591, November.
- Wang, Weiwei & Khanna, Madhu & Dwivedi, Puneet, 2013. "Optimal Mix of Feedstock for Biofuels: Implications for Land Use and GHG Emissions," 2013 Annual Meeting, August 4-6, 2013, Washington, D.C. 150736, Agricultural and Applied Economics Association.
- Liu, S. & Duan, J. & Van Kooten, G.C., 2018. "Calibration of Agricultural Risk Programming Models Using Positive Mathematical Programming," 2018 Conference, July 28-August 2, 2018, Vancouver, British Columbia 277475, International Association of Agricultural Economists.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:oup:ajagec:v:94:y:2012:i:3:p:674-686. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Oxford University Press). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/aaeaaea.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.