Farmer Discount Rates: Experimental Evidence
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Yayan Hernuryadin & Koji Kotani & Tatsuyoshi Saijo, 2020.
"Time Preferences of Food Producers: Does “Cultivate and Grow” Matter?,"
Land Economics, University of Wisconsin Press, vol. 96(1), pages 132-148.
- Yayan Hernuryadin & Koji Kotani & Tatsuyoshi Saijo, 2017. "Time preferences of food producers between fishermen and farmers: Do "cultivate and grow" matter?," Working Papers SDES-2017-26, Kochi University of Technology, School of Economics and Management, revised Dec 2017.
- Yayan Hernuryadin & Koji Kotani & Yoshio Kamijo, 2019.
"Time Preferences between Individuals and Groups in the Transition from Hunter-Gatherer to Industrial Societies,"
Sustainability, MDPI, Open Access Journal, vol. 11(2), pages 1-21, January.
- Yayan Hernuryadin & Koji Kotani & Yoshio Kamijo, 2018. "Time preferences between individuals and groups in the transition from hunter-gatherer to industrial societiesm," Working Papers SDE-2018-1, Kochi University of Technology, School of Economics and Management, revised Jun 2018.
- Yayan Hernuryadin & Koji Kotani & Yoshio Kamijo, 2018. "Time preferences between individuals and groups in the transition from hunter-gatherer to industrial societies," Working Papers SDES-2018-1, Kochi University of Technology, School of Economics and Management, revised Jun 2018.
- Jindrich Matousek, 2018.
"Individual Discount Rates: A Meta-Analysis of the Experimental Evidence,"
Working Papers IES
2018/40, Charles University Prague, Faculty of Social Sciences, Institute of Economic Studies, revised Dec 2018.
- Matousek, Jindrich & Havranek, Tomas & Irsova, Zuzana, 2019. "Individual Discount Rates: A Meta-Analysis of Experimental Evidence," EconStor Preprints 194617, ZBW - Leibniz Information Centre for Economics.
- Hermann, Daniel & Rüther, Dörte & Mußhoff, Oliver, 2015. "Die Zeitpräferenz von Landwirten," Die Unternehmung - Swiss Journal of Business Research and Practice, Nomos Verlagsgesellschaft mbH & Co. KG, vol. 69(4), pages 396-417.
- Leah H. Palm-Forster & Paul J. Ferraro & Nicholas Janusch & Christian A. Vossler & Kent D. Messer, 2019. "Behavioral and Experimental Agri-Environmental Research: Methodological Challenges, Literature Gaps, and Recommendations," Environmental & Resource Economics, Springer;European Association of Environmental and Resource Economists, vol. 73(3), pages 719-742, July.
- Hermann, Daniel & Mußhoff, Oliver & Rüther, Dörte, 2015.
"Measuring farmers’ time preference – A comparison of methods,"
Department of Agricultural and Rural Development (DARE) Discussion Papers
260784, Georg-August-Universitaet Goettingen, Department of Agricultural Economics and Rural Development (DARE).
- Hermann, Daniel & Mußhoff, Oliver & Rüther, Dörte, 2015. "Measuring farmers' time preference: A comparison of methods," DARE Discussion Papers 1506, Georg-August University of Göttingen, Department of Agricultural Economics and Rural Development (DARE).
- Miao, Ruiqing & Khanna, Madhu, 2017. "Costs of meeting a cellulosic biofuel mandate with perennial energy crops: Implications for policy," Energy Economics, Elsevier, vol. 64(C), pages 321-334.
- Pierre D. Ouattara & Eugene Kouassi & Aklesso Y. G. Egbendewe & Oluyele Akinkugbe, 2018. "Climate Uncertainty And Agricultural Soil Conservation Investment Decisions," Climate Change Economics (CCE), World Scientific Publishing Co. Pte. Ltd., vol. 9(02), pages 1-23, May.
- Rong-Gang Cong & Mette Termansen & Mark V. Brady, 2017. "Managing soil natural capital: a prudent strategy for adapting to future risks," Annals of Operations Research, Springer, vol. 255(1), pages 439-463, August.
- Miao, Ruiqing & Khanna, Madhu, 2015. "Costs of Meeting the Cellulosic Biofuel Mandate with an Energy Crop with Establishment Cost and Yield Risk: Implications for Policy," 2015 Conference, August 9-14, 2015, Milan, Italy 212458, International Association of Agricultural Economists.
- Bocquého, Géraldine & Jacquet, Florence & Reynaud, Arnaud, 2013.
"Reversal and magnitude effects in long-term time preferences: Results from a field experiment,"
Economics Letters, Elsevier, vol. 120(1), pages 108-111.
- Géraldine Bocqueho & Florence Jacquet & Arnaud Reynaud, 2013. "Reversal and magnitude effects in long-term time preferences: results from a field experiment," Post-Print hal-01001360, HAL.
- Voica, Daniel C., 2017. "The Effect of the Single Farm Payment Timing on Production Incentives," 2017 Annual Meeting, July 30-August 1, Chicago, Illinois 258024, Agricultural and Applied Economics Association.
- Swallow, Stephen K. & Anderson, Christopher M. & Uchida, Emi, 2018.
"The Bobolink Project: Selling Public Goods From Ecosystem Services Using Provision Point Mechanisms,"
Ecological Economics, Elsevier, vol. 143(C), pages 236-252.
- Stephen K. Swallow & Christopher Anderson & Emi Uchida, 2012. "The Bobolink Project: Selling Public Goods from Ecosystem Services Using Provision Point Mechanisms," Working Papers 16, University of Connecticut, Department of Agricultural and Resource Economics, Charles J. Zwick Center for Food and Resource Policy.
- Nkonya, Ephraim M. & Srinivasan, Raghavan & Anderson, Weston & Kato, Edward, 2014. "Assessing the economic benefits of sustainable land management practices in Bhutan:," IFPRI discussion papers 1361, International Food Policy Research Institute (IFPRI).
- FranÃ§ois J Dessart & JesÃºs Barreiro-HurlÃ© & RenÃ© van Bavel, 2019. "Behavioural factors affecting the adoption of sustainable farming practices: a policy-oriented review," European Review of Agricultural Economics, Foundation for the European Review of Agricultural Economics, vol. 46(3), pages 417-471.
- Koppenberg, Maximilian & Spiegel, Alisa, 2017. "Farm-level investment analysis: what discount rate to use?," 57th Annual Conference, Weihenstephan, Germany, September 13-15, 2017 262167, German Association of Agricultural Economists (GEWISOLA).
- Higgins, Nathaniel & Hellerstein, Daniel & Wallander, Steven & Lynch, Lori, 2017.
"Economic Experiments for Policy Analysis and Program Design: A Guide for Agricultural Decisionmakers,"
Economic Research Report
262456, United States Department of Agriculture, Economic Research Service.
- Higgins, Nathaniel & Hellerstein, Daniel & Wallander, Steven & Lynch, Lori, 2017. "Economic Experiments for Policy Analysis and Program Design: A Guide for Agricultural Decisionmakers," Economic Research Report 262181, United States Department of Agriculture, Economic Research Service.
- Janusch, Nicholas & Palm-Forster, Leah H. & Messer, Kent D. & Ferraro, Paul J., 2017. "Behavioral Insights for Agri-Environmental Program and Policy Design," 2018 Allied Social Sciences Association (ASSA) Annual Meeting, January 5-7, 2018, Philadelphia, Pennsylvania 266299, Agricultural and Applied Economics Association.
- Duquette, Eric & Higgins, Nathaniel & Horowitz, John, 2014. "Inferring discount rates from time-preference experiments," Economics Letters, Elsevier, vol. 123(2), pages 212-215.
- Nadia A. Streletskaya & Samuel D. Bell & Maik Kecinski & Tongzhe Li & Simanti Banerjee & Leah H. Palm‐Forster & David Pannell, 2020. "Agricultural Adoption and Behavioral Economics: Bridging the Gap," Applied Economic Perspectives and Policy, John Wiley & Sons, vol. 42(1), pages 54-66, March.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:oup:ajagec:v:94:y:2012:i:2:p:451-456. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Oxford University Press). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/aaeaaea.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.