Geography Matters: International Trade Patterns and the Indirect Land Use Effects of Biofuels
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Darius Lakdawalla & Tomas Philipson, 2002.
"The Growth of Obesity and Technological Change: A Theoretical and Empirical Examination,"
0203, Harris School of Public Policy Studies, University of Chicago.
- Darius Lakdawalla & Tomas Philipson, 2002. "The Growth of Obesity and Technological Change: A Theoretical and Empirical Examination," NBER Working Papers 8946, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Alberto Abadie & Guido W. Imbens, 2002. "Simple and Bias-Corrected Matching Estimators for Average Treatment Effects," NBER Technical Working Papers 0283, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Thomas Hertel & Jevgenijs Steinbuks & Uris Baldos, 2013.
"Competition for land in the global bioeconomy,"
International Association of Agricultural Economists, vol. 44(s1), pages 129-138, November.
- Hertel, Thomas & Jevgenijs Steinbuks & Uris Lantz Baldos, 2012. "Competition for Land in the Global Bioeconomy," GTAP Working Papers 3982, Center for Global Trade Analysis, Department of Agricultural Economics, Purdue University.
- Hertel, Thomas W. & Steinbuks, Jevgenijs & Baldos, Uris Lantz C., 2012. "Competition for Land in the Global Bioeconomy," 2012 Conference, August 18-24, 2012, Foz do Iguacu, Brazil 129614, International Association of Agricultural Economists.
- Hertel, Thomas, 2013. "Global Applied General Equilibrium Analysis Using the Global Trade Analysis Project Framework," Handbook of Computable General Equilibrium Modeling, Elsevier.
- Nelson B. Villoria & Derek Byerlee & James Stevenson, 2014. "The Effects of Agricultural Technological Progress on Deforestation: What Do We Really Know?," Applied Economic Perspectives and Policy, Agricultural and Applied Economics Association, vol. 36(2), pages 211-237.
- Lota D. Tamini & Maurice Doyon & Rodrigue Simon, 2016.
"Analyzing Trade Liberalization Effects in the Egg Sector Using a Dynamic Gravity Model,"
Canadian Journal of Agricultural Economics/Revue canadienne d'agroeconomie,
Canadian Agricultural Economics Society/Societe canadienne d'agroeconomie, vol. 64(2), pages 383-411, June.
- Lota D. Tamini & Maurice Doyon & Rodrigue Simon, 2012. "Analyzing Trade Liberalization Effect in the Egg Sector Using a Dynamic Gravity Model," Cahiers de recherche CREATE 2012-6, CREATE.
- Fischer, Justina A.V., 2012.
"The choice of domestic policies in a globalized economy,"
306, World Trade Institute.
- Fischer, Justina A.V., 2012. "The choice of domestic policies in a globalized economy," MPRA Paper 36990, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Godar, Javier & Persson, U. Martin & Tizado, E. Jorge & Meyfroidt, Patrick, 2015. "Towards more accurate and policy relevant footprint analyses: Tracing fine-scale socio-environmental impacts of production to consumption," Ecological Economics, Elsevier, vol. 112(C), pages 25-35.
- Agneta Forslund & Alexandre Gohin & Chantal Le Mouël & Fabrice Levert, 2014. "Biodiesel vs. ethanol, UE vs. US biofuels: So different in terms of LUC impact?," Working Papers SMART - LERECO 14-04, INRA UMR SMART-LERECO.
- Vorotnikova, Ekaterina & Seale, James L, 2014. "The Effect of Energy Policy Act (EPA-2005) on Agricultural Land Allocation Dynamics in the United States," 2014 Annual Meeting, February 1-4, 2014, Dallas, Texas 162553, Southern Agricultural Economics Association.
- Fischer, Justina A.V., 2012. "The choice of domestic policies in a globalized economy: Extended Version," MPRA Paper 37816, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Timilsina, Govinda R. & Mevel, Simon & Shrestha, Ashish, 2011. "Oil price, biofuels and food supply," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 39(12), pages 8098-8105.
- repec:eee:eneeco:v:65:y:2017:i:c:p:148-160 is not listed on IDEAS
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:oup:ajagec:v:93:y:2011:i:4:p:919-935. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Oxford University Press) or (Christopher F. Baum). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/aaeaaea.html .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .