Structural Agricultural Land Use Modeling for Spatial Agro-Environmental Policy Analysis
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Jean-Sauveur Ay & Raja Chakir & Julie Le Gallo, 2014. "The effects of scale, space and time on the predictive accuracy of land use models," Working Papers 2014/02, INRA, Economie Publique.
- McFadden, Jonathan & Miranowski, John, "undated". "Climate Change Impacts on the Intensive and Extensive Margins of US Agricultural Land," 2014 Annual Meeting, July 27-29, 2014, Minneapolis, Minnesota 170512, Agricultural and Applied Economics Association.
- Carlo Fezzi & Ian Bateman & Tom Askew & Paul Munday & Unai Pascual & Antara Sen & Amii Harwood, 2014. "Valuing Provisioning Ecosystem Services in Agriculture: The Impact of Climate Change on Food Production in the United Kingdom," Environmental & Resource Economics, Springer;European Association of Environmental and Resource Economists, vol. 57(2), pages 197-214, February.
- Alain Carpentier & Elodie Letort, 2014. "Multicrop Production Models with Multinomial Logit Acreage Shares," Environmental & Resource Economics, Springer;European Association of Environmental and Resource Economists, vol. 59(4), pages 537-559, December.
- Ian Bateman & Amii Harwood & David Abson & Barnaby Andrews & Andrew Crowe & Steve Dugdale & Carlo Fezzi & Jo Foden & David Hadley & Roy Haines-Young & Mark Hulme & Andreas Kontoleon & Paul Munday & Un, 2014. "Economic Analysis for the UK National Ecosystem Assessment: Synthesis and Scenario Valuation of Changes in Ecosystem Services," Environmental & Resource Economics, Springer;European Association of Environmental and Resource Economists, vol. 57(2), pages 273-297, February.
- Marita Laukkanen & Céline Nauges, 2014.
"Evaluating Greening Farm Policies: A Structural Model for Assessing Agri-environmental Subsidies,"
University of Wisconsin Press, vol. 90(3), pages 458-481.
- Laukkanen, Marita & Nauges, Céline, 2012. "Evaluating greening farm policies: A structural model for assessing agri-environmental subsidies," Working Papers 40, VATT Institute for Economic Research.
- Mukasa Adamon N., 2016. "Working Paper 233 - Technology Adoption and Risk Exposure among Smallholder Farmers: Panel Data Evidence from Tanzania and Uganda," Working Paper Series 2328, African Development Bank.
- repec:eee:ecolec:v:147:y:2018:i:c:p:134-154 is not listed on IDEAS
- Carpentier, Alain & Gohin, Alexandre & Sckokai, Paolo & Thomas, Alban, 2015.
"Economic modelling of agricultural production: past advances and new challenges,"
Revue d'Etudes en Agriculture et Environnement,
Editions NecPlus, vol. 96(01), pages 131-165, March.
- Alain Carpentier & Alexandre Gohin & Paolo Sckokai & Alban Thomas, 2015. "Economic modelling of agricultural production: past advances and new challenges," Post-Print hal-01209067, HAL.
- repec:kap:jproda:v:49:y:2018:i:2:d:10.1007_s11123-018-0529-7 is not listed on IDEAS
- Hendricks, Nathan P. & Sinnathamby, Sumathy & Douglas-Mankin, Kyle & Smith, Aaron & Sumner, Daniel A. & Earnhart, Dietrich H., 2014. "The environmental effects of crop price increases: Nitrogen losses in the U.S. Corn Belt," Journal of Environmental Economics and Management, Elsevier, vol. 68(3), pages 507-526.
- McFadden, Jonathan R., 2015. "Essays on climate change adaptation and biotechnologies in U.S. agriculture," ISU General Staff Papers 201501010800005635, Iowa State University, Department of Economics.
- Catherine L. Kling & Raymond W. Arritt & Gray Calhoun & David A. Keiser, 2016. "Research Needs and Challenges in the FEW System: Coupling Economic Models with Agronomic, Hydrologic, and Bioenergy Models for Sustainable Food, Energy, and Water Systems," Center for Agricultural and Rural Development (CARD) Publications 16-wp563, Center for Agricultural and Rural Development (CARD) at Iowa State University.
- repec:eee:ecolec:v:138:y:2017:i:c:p:199-222 is not listed on IDEAS
- Hansen, Line Block & Termansen, Mette & Hasler, Berit, 2017. "Effectiveness Of Markets In Nitrogen Abatement: A Danish Case Study," 2017 International Congress, August 28-September 1, 2017, Parma, Italy 260887, European Association of Agricultural Economists.
- Ji, Xinde & Cobourn, Kelly M., 2017. "Water Availability, Land Allocation, and the Role of Irrigation Districts under Prior Appropriation Doctrine," 2017 Annual Meeting, July 30-August 1, Chicago, Illinois 258377, Agricultural and Applied Economics Association.
- repec:bla:jageco:v:68:y:2017:i:3:p:839-860 is not listed on IDEAS
- Koutchade, Obafèmi Philippe & Carpentier, Alain & Femenia, Fabienne, 2015. "Corner solutions in empirical acreage choice models: an andogeneous switching regime approach with regime fixed cost," 2015 AAEA & WAEA Joint Annual Meeting, July 26-28, San Francisco, California 206060, Agricultural and Applied Economics Association.
- Ferreira, Marcelo D P & Feres, Jose, 2018. "The Role of Climate Risk on Land Allocation in Brazilian Amazon," 2018 Annual Meeting, August 5-7, Washington, D.C. 274436, Agricultural and Applied Economics Association.
- Hyunseok Kim & GianCarlo Moschini, 2018. "The Dynamics of Supply: U.S. Corn and Soybeans in the Biofuel Era," Center for Agricultural and Rural Development (CARD) Publications 18-wp579, Center for Agricultural and Rural Development (CARD) at Iowa State University.
- Song, Jingyu & Delgado, Michael & Preckel, Paul & Villoria, Nelson, 2016. "Pixel Level Cropland Allocation and Marginal Impacts of Biophysical Factors," 2016 Annual Meeting, July 31-August 2, Boston, Massachusetts 235327, Agricultural and Applied Economics Association.
- Santeramo, Fabio Gaetano & Cioffi, Antonio, 2012.
"The entry price threshold in EU agriculture: Deterrent or barrier?,"
Journal of Policy Modeling,
Elsevier, vol. 34(5), pages 691-704.
- Santeramo, Fabio Gaetano & Cioffi, Antonio, 2012. "The entry price threshold in EU agriculture: deterrent or barrier?," MPRA Paper 36431, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Adam Reimer & Yicheol Han & Stephan Goetz & Scott Loveridge & Don Albrecht, 2016. "Word Networks in US Rural Policy Discourse," Applied Economic Perspectives and Policy, Agricultural and Applied Economics Association, vol. 38(2), pages 215-238.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:oup:ajagec:v:93:y:2011:i:4:p:1168-1188. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Oxford University Press) or (Christopher F. Baum). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/aaeaaea.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.