Estimating the Environmental Impact of Land and Production Decisions with Multivariate Selection Rules and Panel Data
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Adélaïde Fadhuile & Stéphane Lemarié & Alain Pirotte, 2016.
"Disaggregating the Demand for Pesticides: Does it Matter?,"
Canadian Journal of Agricultural Economics/Revue canadienne d'agroeconomie,
Canadian Agricultural Economics Society/Societe canadienne d'agroeconomie, vol. 64(2), pages 223-252, June.
- Adélaïde Fadhuile & Stéphane Lemarié & Alain Pirotte, 2016. "Disaggregating the demand for pesticides: does it matter?," Post-Print hal-01338386, HAL.
- Sung, Jae-hoon & Miranowski, John A., 2015. "Adaptive Behavior of U.S. Farms to Climate and Risk," 2015 AAEA & WAEA Joint Annual Meeting, July 26-28, San Francisco, California 205787, Agricultural and Applied Economics Association;Western Agricultural Economics Association.
- Viaggi, Davide & Raggi, Meri & Gomez y Paloma, Sergio, 2011.
"Farm-household investment behaviour and the CAP decoupling: Methodological issues in assessing policy impacts,"
Journal of Policy Modeling,
Elsevier, vol. 33(1), pages 127-145, January.
- Pavel Ciaian & Maria Espinosa & Sergio Gomez y Paloma & Stephen Langrell & Kamel Louhichi & Thierry Vard & Thomas Heckelei & Paolo Sckokai & Alban Thomas, 2013. "Farm-household investment behaviour and the CAP decoupling: Methodological issues in assessing policy impacts," JRC Working Papers JRC79969, Joint Research Centre (Seville site).
- McFadden, Jonathan & Miranowski, John, "undated". "Climate Change Impacts on the Intensive and Extensive Margins of US Agricultural Land," 2014 Annual Meeting, July 27-29, 2014, Minneapolis, Minnesota 170512, Agricultural and Applied Economics Association.
- F. G. Santeramo & B. K. Goodwin & F. Adinolfi & F. Capitanio, 2016.
"Farmer Participation, Entry and Exit Decisions in the Italian Crop Insurance Programme,"
Journal of Agricultural Economics,
Wiley Blackwell, vol. 67(3), pages 639-657, September.
- Santeramo, Fabio Gaetano & Adinolfi, Felice & Capitanio, Fabian & Goodwin, Barry K., 2016. "Farmer Participation, Entry and Exit decisions in the Italian Crop Insurance Program," MPRA Paper 69508, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Marita Laukkanen & Céline Nauges, 2014.
"Evaluating Greening Farm Policies: A Structural Model for Assessing Agri-environmental Subsidies,"
University of Wisconsin Press, vol. 90(3), pages 458-481.
- Laukkanen, Marita & Nauges, Céline, 2012. "Evaluating greening farm policies: A structural model for assessing agri-environmental subsidies," Working Papers 40, VATT Institute for Economic Research.
- Carpentier, Alain & Gohin, Alexandre & Sckokai, Paolo & Thomas, Alban, 2015.
"Economic modelling of agricultural production: past advances and new challenges,"
Revue d'Etudes en Agriculture et Environnement,
Editions NecPlus, vol. 96(01), pages 131-165, March.
- Alain Carpentier & Alexandre Gohin & Paolo Sckokai & Alban Thomas, 2015. "Economic modelling of agricultural production: past advances and new challenges," Post-Print hal-01209067, HAL.
- Laukkanen, Marita & Nauges, Celine, 2012. "Impact of agri‐environmental policies on farming practices and nutrient loading," 2012 Conference (56th), February 7-10, 2012, Freemantle, Australia 124347, Australian Agricultural and Resource Economics Society.
- Hendricks, Nathan P. & Sinnathamby, Sumathy & Douglas-Mankin, Kyle & Smith, Aaron & Sumner, Daniel A. & Earnhart, Dietrich H., 2014. "The environmental effects of crop price increases: Nitrogen losses in the U.S. Corn Belt," Journal of Environmental Economics and Management, Elsevier, vol. 68(3), pages 507-526.
- Bareille, François & Dupraz, Pierre, 2016. "Biodiversity productive effects in milk farms of western France: a multi-output primal system," 149th Seminar, October 27-28, 2016, Rennes, France 244774, European Association of Agricultural Economists.
- Koutchade, Obafèmi Philippe & Carpentier, Alain & Femenia, Fabienne, 2015. "Corner solutions in empirical acreage choice models: an andogeneous switching regime approach with regime fixed cost," 2015 AAEA & WAEA Joint Annual Meeting, July 26-28, San Francisco, California 206060, Agricultural and Applied Economics Association;Western Agricultural Economics Association.
- Hyunseok Kim & GianCarlo Moschini, 2018. "The Dynamics of Supply: U.S. Corn and Soybeans in the Biofuel Era," Center for Agricultural and Rural Development (CARD) Publications 18-wp579, Center for Agricultural and Rural Development (CARD) at Iowa State University.
- Demirdöğen, Alper & Olhan, Emine & Chavas, Jean-Paul, 2016. "Food vs. fiber: An analysis of agricultural support policy in Turkey," Food Policy, Elsevier, vol. 61(C), pages 1-8.
- Hala Abou-Ali & Alban Thomas, 2011. "Regulating Traffic to Reduce Air Pollution in Greater Cairo, Egypt," Working Papers 664, Economic Research Forum, revised 12 Jan 2011.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:oup:ajagec:v:93:y:2011:i:3:p:780-798. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Oxford University Press) or (Christopher F. Baum). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/aaeaaea.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.