A Reduced-Form Model for Dynamic Efficiency Measurement: Application to Dairy Farms in Germany and The Netherlands
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Makieła, Kamil & Marzec, Jerzy & Pisulewski, Andrzej, 2016. "Productivity Change Analysis of Polish Dairy Farms After Poland’s Accession to the EU – An Output Growth Decomposition Approach," MPRA Paper 80295, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Pieralli, Simone & Hüttel, Silke & Odening, Martin, 2013.
"A model of firm exit under inefficiency and uncertainty,"
Structural Change in Agriculture/Strukturwandel im Agrarsektor (SiAg) Working Papers
155700, Humboldt University Berlin, Department of Agricultural Economics.
- Simone Pieralli & Silke Hüttel & Martin Odening, 2013. "A model of firm exit under inefficiency and uncertainty," EcoMod2013 5236, EcoMod.
- Supawat Rungsuriyawiboon & Heinrich Hockmann, 2015. "Adjustment costs and efficiency in Polish agriculture: a dynamic efficiency approach," Journal of Productivity Analysis, Springer, vol. 44(1), pages 51-68, August.
- Ang, Frederic & Oude Lansink, Alfons, 2014.
"Dynamic Profit Inefficiency: A DEA Application to Belgian Dairy Farms,"
165693, Katholieke Universiteit Leuven, Centre for Agricultural and Food Economics.
- Ang, Frederic & Oude Lansink, Alfons, 2014. "Dynamic profit inefficiency: a DEA application to Belgian dairy farms," 2014 International Congress, August 26-29, 2014, Ljubljana, Slovenia 182649, European Association of Agricultural Economists.
- Mamardashvili, Phatima & Bokusheva, Raushan & Schmid, Dierk, 2014. "Heterogeneous Farm Output and Technical Efficiency Estimates," Journal of International Agricultural Trade and Development, Journal of International Agricultural Trade and Development, vol. 63(1).
- Silva, Felipe & Fulginiti, Lilyan E. & Perrin, Richard K., 2016. "Did technical change in agricultural production decrease the emission of pollutants on the Amazon Forest during 1990-2009?," 2016 Annual Meeting, February 6-9, 2016, San Antonio, Texas 230092, Southern Agricultural Economics Association.
- Galán, Jorge E. & Pollitt, Michael G., 2014. "Inefficiency persistence and heterogeneity in Colombian electricity utilities," Energy Economics, Elsevier, vol. 46(C), pages 31-44.
- Malikov, Emir, 2016. "Estimating Multi-Product Production Functions and Productivity using Control Functions," 2016 Annual Meeting, July 31-August 2, 2016, Boston, Massachusetts 235108, Agricultural and Applied Economics Association.
- Assaf, A. George & Gillen, David & Tsionas, Efthymios G., 2014. "Understanding relative efficiency among airports: A general dynamic model for distinguishing technical and allocative efficiency," Transportation Research Part B: Methodological, Elsevier, vol. 70(C), pages 18-34.
- Pieralli, Simone & Hüttel, Silke & Odening, Martin, 2014. "Abandonment of milk production under uncertainty and inefficiency: The case of West German farms," 2014 Annual Meeting, July 27-29, 2014, Minneapolis, Minnesota 170236, Agricultural and Applied Economics Association.
- repec:spr:empeco:v:54:y:2018:i:1:d:10.1007_s00181-016-1124-2 is not listed on IDEAS
- Duygun, Meryem & Kutlu, Levent & Sickles, Robin C., 2014. "Measuring Productivity and Efficiency: A Kalman," Working Papers 15-010, Rice University, Department of Economics.
- Orea, Luis & Steinbuks, Jevgenijs, 2012.
"Estimating Market Power in Homogenous Product Markets Using a Composed Error Model: Application to the California Electricity Market,"
Efficiency Series Papers
2012/02, University of Oviedo, Department of Economics, Oviedo Efficiency Group (OEG).
- Orea, L. & Steinbuks, J., 2012. "Estimating market power in homogenous product markets using a composed error model: application to the California electricity market," Cambridge Working Papers in Economics 1220, Faculty of Economics, University of Cambridge.
- Meryem Duygun & Levent Kutlu & Robin C. Sickles, 2016. "Measuring productivity and efficiency: a Kalman filter approach," Journal of Productivity Analysis, Springer, vol. 46(2), pages 155-167, December.
- Wagner, Christina & Huettel, Silke & Odening, Martin & Narayana, Rashmi, 2013. "Measuring Dynamic Efficiency under Uncertainty: An Application to German Dairy Farms," 2013 Annual Meeting, August 4-6, 2013, Washington, D.C. 149632, Agricultural and Applied Economics Association.
- repec:psc:journl:v:9:y:2017:i:3:p:243-273 is not listed on IDEAS
- Wiper, Michael Peter & Lopes Moreira Da Veiga, María Helena & Galán Camacho, Jorge Eduardo, 2013. "Bayesian analysis of dynamic effects in inefficiency : evidence from the Colombian banking sector," DES - Working Papers. Statistics and Econometrics. WS ws131918, Universidad Carlos III de Madrid. Departamento de Estadística.
- Jorge E. Galán & Michael G. Pollitt, 2014. "Inefficiency persistence and heterogeneity in Colombian electricity distribution utilities," Cambridge Working Papers in Economics 1423, Faculty of Economics, University of Cambridge.
- Emir Malikov & Raushan Bokusheva & Subal C. Kumbhakar, 2018.
"A hedonic-output-index-based approach to modeling polluting technologies,"
Springer, vol. 54(1), pages 287-308, February.
- Malikov, Emir & Bokusheva, Raushan & Kumbhakar, Subal C., 2016. "A Hedonic Output Index based Approach to Modeling Polluting Technologies," MPRA Paper 73186, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Bokusheva, Raushan & Kumbhakar, Subal C., 2014. "A Distance Function Model with Good and Bad Outputs," 2014 International Congress, August 26-29, 2014, Ljubljana, Slovenia 182765, European Association of Agricultural Economists.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:oup:ajagec:v:93:y:2010:i:1:p:161-174. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Oxford University Press) or (Christopher F. Baum). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/aaeaaea.html .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .