Stated and Revealed Preferences for Organic and Cloned Milk: Combining Choice Experiment and Scanner Data
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Jo, Jisung & Lusk, Jayson L. & Muller, Laurent & Ruffieux, Bernard, 2016.
"Value of parsimonious nutritional information in a framed field experiment,"
Elsevier, vol. 63(C), pages 124-133.
- Jo, Jisung & Lusk, Jayson & Muller, Laurent & Ruffieux, Bernard, 2016. "Value of parsimonious nutritional information in a framed field experiment," 2016 Annual Meeting, July 31-August 2, 2016, Boston, Massachusetts 235476, Agricultural and Applied Economics Association.
- Jisung Jo & Jayson L. Lusk & Laurent Muller & Bernard Ruffieux, 2016. "Value of parsimonious nutritional information in a framed field experiment," Post-Print hal-01458424, HAL.
- Tajima, Kayo & Yamamoto, Masashi & Ichinose, Daisuke, 2016. "How do agricultural markets respond to radiation risk? Evidence from the 2011 disaster in Japan," Regional Science and Urban Economics, Elsevier, vol. 60(C), pages 20-30.
- Wolf, Christopher A. & Tonsor, Glynn T. & Olynk, Nicole J., 2011. "Understanding U.S. Consumer Demand for Milk Production Attributes," Journal of Agricultural and Resource Economics, Western Agricultural Economics Association, vol. 36(2), August.
- Li, Xianghong & Peterson, Hikaru Hanawa & Xia, Tian, 2012. "U.S. Consumer Demand for Organic Fluid Milk by Fat Content," Journal of Food Distribution Research, Food Distribution Research Society, vol. 43(1), March.
- Christoph, Inken B. & Buergelt, Doreen & Salamon, Petra & Weible, Daniela & Zander, Katrin, 2012. "A Holistic Approach to Consumer Research on Expectations Regarding Animal Husbandry," 2012 International European Forum, February 13-17, 2012, Innsbruck-Igls, Austria 144963, International European Forum on Innovation and System Dynamics in Food Networks.
- Michael P. Keane & Nada Wasi, 2013. "The Structure of Consumer Taste Heterogeneity in Revealed vs. Stated Preference Data," Economics Papers 2013-W10, Economics Group, Nuffield College, University of Oxford.
- Vanessa von Schlippenbach & Isabel Teichmann, 2012.
"The Strategic Use of Private Quality Standards in Food Supply Chains,"
American Journal of Agricultural Economics,
Agricultural and Applied Economics Association, vol. 94(5), pages 1189-1201.
- Teichmann, Isabel & von Schlippenbach, Vanessa, 2011. "The Strategic Use of Private Quality Standards in Food Supply Chains," 2011 International Congress, August 30-September 2, 2011, Zurich, Switzerland 116079, European Association of Agricultural Economists.
- von Schlippenbach, Vanessa & Teichmann, Isabel, 2012. "The strategic use of private quality standards in food supply chains," DICE Discussion Papers 62, University of Düsseldorf, Düsseldorf Institute for Competition Economics (DICE).
- von Schlippenbach, Vanessa & Teichmann, Isabel, 2011. "The Strategic Use of Private Quality Standards in Food Supply Chains," 51st Annual Conference, Halle, Germany, September 28-30, 2011 114519, German Association of Agricultural Economists (GEWISOLA).
- Vanessa von Schlippenbach & Isabel Teichmann, 2011. "The Strategic Use of Private Quality Standards in Food Supply Chains," Discussion Papers of DIW Berlin 1120, DIW Berlin, German Institute for Economic Research.
- Yue, Chengyan & Hugie, Kari & Watkins, Eric, 2012. "Are consumers willing to pay more for low-input turfgrasses on residential lawns? Evidence from choice experiments," Journal of Agricultural and Applied Economics, Southern Agricultural Economics Association, vol. 44(04), November.
- Nadine Würriehausen & Rico Ihle & Sebastian Lakner, 2015. "Price relationships between qualitatively differentiated agricultural products: organic and conventional wheat in Germany," Agricultural Economics, International Association of Agricultural Economists, vol. 46(2), pages 195-209, March.
- Acquah, Sarah & Petrolia, Daniel, 2014. "Effect of branding Gulf oysters on consumers willingness to pay," 2014 Annual Meeting, February 1-4, 2014, Dallas, Texas 162449, Southern Agricultural Economics Association.
- Adelina Gschwandtner, 2014. "The Organic Food Premium: A Canterbury Tale," Studies in Economics 1411, School of Economics, University of Kent.
- Jing Xie & Zhifeng Gao & Marilyn Swisher & Xin Zhao, 2016. "Consumers’ preferences for fresh broccolis: interactive effects between country of origin and organic labels," Agricultural Economics, International Association of Agricultural Economists, vol. 47(2), pages 181-191, March.
- Su, Lianfan & Adam, Brian D. & Lusk, Jayson L. & Arthur, Frank, 2011. "A Comparison of Auction and Choice Experiment: An Application to Consumer Willingness to Pay for Rice with Improved Storage Management," 2011 Annual Meeting, July 24-26, 2011, Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania 103975, Agricultural and Applied Economics Association.
- repec:bla:jconsa:v:47:y:2013:i:1:p:98-127 is not listed on IDEAS
- Dan Rigby & Michael Burton & Jo Pluske, 2016. "Preference Stability and Choice Consistency in Discrete Choice Experiments," Environmental & Resource Economics, Springer;European Association of Environmental and Resource Economists, vol. 65(2), pages 441-461, October.
- Chen, Kee-Kuo & Ho, Hui-Ping & Chang, Ching-Ter, 2015. "Estimating attributes importance for container shipping industry by closing the listening gap with maximum convergent validity," Transportation Research Part E: Logistics and Transportation Review, Elsevier, vol. 79(C), pages 145-163.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:oup:ajagec:v:92:y:2010:i:4:p:1229-1241. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Oxford University Press) or (Christopher F. Baum). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/aaeaaea.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.