Modeling Farm Households' Price Responses in the Presence of Transaction Costs and Heterogeneity in Labor Markets
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Md. Shafiul Azam & Katsushi S. Imai & Raghav Gaiha, 2012.
"Agricultural Supply Response and Smallholders Market Participation – the Case of Cambodia,"
Discussion Paper Series
DP2012-09, Research Institute for Economics & Business Administration, Kobe University.
- Md Shafiul Azam & Katsushi Imai & Raghav Gaiha, 2012. "Agricultural Supply Response and Smallholders Market Participation: the Case of Cambodia," The School of Economics Discussion Paper Series 1208, Economics, The University of Manchester.
- Luca Tiberti & Marco Tiberti, 2015.
"Rural Policies, Price Change and Poverty in Tanzania: An Agricultural Household Model-Based Assessment,"
Journal of African Economies,
Centre for the Study of African Economies (CSAE), vol. 24(2), pages 193-229.
- Luca Tiberti & Marco Tiberti, 2012. "Rural Policies, Price Change and Poverty in Tanzania: an Agricultural Household Model-Based Assessment," Cahiers de recherche 1229, CIRPEE.
- Henningsen, Arne & Kumbhakar, Subal C. & Lien, Gudbrand D., 2009.
"Econometric Analysis of the Effects of Subsidies on Farm Production in Case of Endogenous Input Quantities,"
2009 Annual Meeting, July 26-28, 2009, Milwaukee, Wisconsin
49728, Agricultural and Applied Economics Association.
- Henningsen, Arne & Kumbhakar, Subal C. & Lien, Gudbrand D., 2011. "Econometric Analysis of the Effects of Subsidies on Farm Production in Case of Endogenous Input Quantities," 2011 International Congress, August 30-September 2, 2011, Zurich, Switzerland 114548, European Association of Agricultural Economists.
- Muriithi, Beatrice W. & Matz, Julia Anna, 0.
"Smallholder Participation in the Commercialisation of Vegetables: Evidence from Kenyan Panel Data,"
Quarterly Journal of International Agriculture,
Humboldt-UniversitÃ¤t zu Berlin, vol. 53.
- Muriithi, Beatrice & Matz, Julia Anna, 2014. "Smallholder Participation in the Commercialisation of Vegetables: Evidence from Kenyan Panel Data," Discussion Papers 164665, University of Bonn, Center for Development Research (ZEF).
- Chen, Qiu & Mirzabaev, Alisher, 2016. "Evaluating the Impacts of Traditional Biomass Energy Use on Agricultural Production in Sichuan, China," Discussion Papers 250213, University of Bonn, Center for Development Research (ZEF).
- Francesca MARCHETTA & David SAHN & Luca TIBERTI, 2018.
"School or work? The role of weather shocks in Madagascar,"
- Francesca Marchetta & David Sahn & Luca Tiberti, 2018. "School or work? The role of weather shocks in Madagascar," Working Papers halshs-01774919, HAL.
- Marchetta, Francesca & Sahn, David E. & Tiberti, Luca, 2018. "School or Work? The Role of Weather Shocks in Madagascar," IZA Discussion Papers 11435, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Louhichi, Kamel & Gomez y Paloma, Sergio, 2014. "A farm household model for agri-food policy analysis in developing countries: Application to smallholder farmers in Sierra Leone," Food Policy, Elsevier, vol. 45(C), pages 1-13.
- Takeshima, Hiroyuki & Winter-Nelson, Alex, 2010. "Sales location and supply response among semisubsistence farmers in Benin," IFPRI discussion papers 999, International Food Policy Research Institute (IFPRI).
- Zhen Liu & Arne Henningsen, 2016.
"The effects of China's Sloping Land Conversion Program on agricultural households,"
International Association of Agricultural Economists, vol. 47(3), pages 295-307, May.
- Zhen Liu & Arne Henningsen, 2014. "The Effects of China’s Sloping Land Conversion Program on Agricultural Households," IFRO Working Paper 2014/10, University of Copenhagen, Department of Food and Resource Economics.
- Takeshima, Hiroyuki, 2008. "Behavior of subsistence producers in response to technological change- The elasticity of cassava production and home consumption in Benin," 2008 Annual Meeting, July 27-29, 2008, Orlando, Florida 6108, American Agricultural Economics Association (New Name 2008: Agricultural and Applied Economics Association).
- Eleonora Matteazzi & Martina Menon & Federico Perali, 2017.
"The Collective Farm-household Model: Policy and Welfare Simulations,"
Applied Economic Perspectives and Policy,
Agricultural and Applied Economics Association, vol. 39(1), pages 111-153.
- Eleonora Matteazzi & Martina Menon & Federico Perali, 2013. "The Collective Farm-Household Model: Policy and Welfare Simulations," Working Papers 20/2013, University of Verona, Department of Economics.
- Arne Henningsen, 2009. "Why is the Polish farm sector still so underdeveloped?," Post-Communist Economies, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 21(1), pages 47-64.
- Parisa Aghajanzadeh-Darzi & Pierre-Alain Jayet & Athanasios Petsakos, 2017.
"Improvement of a Bio-Economic Mathematical Programming Model in the Case of On-Farm Source Inputs and Outputs,"
Journal of Quantitative Economics,
Springer;The Indian Econometric Society (TIES), vol. 15(3), pages 489-508, September.
- Aghajanzadeh-Darzi, Parisa & Jayet, Pierre-Alain & Domingues, M.J.P, 2012. "Improvement of a bio-economic mathematical programming model in the case of on-farm source inputs and outputs," 2012 Conference, August 18-24, 2012, Foz do Iguacu, Brazil 126768, International Association of Agricultural Economists.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:oup:ajagec:v:89:y:2007:i:3:p:665-681. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Oxford University Press) or (Christopher F. Baum). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/aaeaaea.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.