Labeling Context and Reference Point Effects in Models of Food Attribute Demand
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Ibanez, Marcela & Carlsson, Fredrik, 2010.
"A survey-based choice experiment on coca cultivation,"
Journal of Development Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 93(2), pages 249-263, November.
- Marcela Ibanez & Fredrik Carlsson, 2009. "A survey-based choice experiment on coca cultivation," Courant Research Centre: Poverty, Equity and Growth - Discussion Papers 17, Courant Research Centre PEG.
- repec:taf:teepxx:v:6:y:2017:i:3:p:225-245 is not listed on IDEAS
- Hu, Wuyang & Woods, Timothy & Bastin, Sandra & Cox, Linda & You, Wen, 2011.
"Assessing Consumer Willingness to Pay for Value-Added Blueberry Products Using a Payment Card Survey,"
Journal of Agricultural and Applied Economics,
Cambridge University Press, vol. 43(02), pages 243-258, May.
- Hu, Wuyang & Woods, Timothy A. & Bastin, Sandra & Cox, Linda J. & You, Wen, 2011. "Assessing Consumer Willingness to Pay for Value-Added Blueberry Products Using a Payment Card Survey," Journal of Agricultural and Applied Economics, Southern Agricultural Economics Association, vol. 43(2), pages 1-16, May.
- Bond, Craig A. & Thilmany, Dawn D. & Bond, Jennifer Keeling, 2008. "What to Choose? The Value of Label Claims to Fresh Produce Consumers," Journal of Agricultural and Resource Economics, Western Agricultural Economics Association, vol. 33(3), pages 1-26.
- repec:eee:jeborg:v:145:y:2018:i:c:p:335-351 is not listed on IDEAS
- Bateman, Ian J. & Burgess, Diane & Hutchinson, W. George & Matthews, David I., 2008. "Learning design contingent valuation (LDCV): NOAA guidelines, preference learning and coherent arbitrariness," Journal of Environmental Economics and Management, Elsevier, vol. 55(2), pages 127-141, March.
- repec:bla:agecon:v:50:y:2019:i:2:p:129-137 is not listed on IDEAS
- Hu, Wuyang, 2007. "A Choice Model with Systematic Structures in Decision Weights," Journal of Agricultural and Resource Economics, Western Agricultural Economics Association, vol. 32(3), pages 1-14, December.
- Mikolaj Czajkowski & Nick Hanley & Jacob LaRiviere, 2015.
"The Effects of Experience on Preferences: Theory and Empirics for Environmental Public Goods,"
American Journal of Agricultural Economics,
Agricultural and Applied Economics Association, vol. 97(1), pages 333-351.
- Mikolaj Czajkowski & Nick Hanley & Jacob LaRiviere, 2014. "The Effects of Experience on Preferences: Theory and Empirics for Environmental Public Goods," Discussion Papers in Environment and Development Economics 2014-05, University of St. Andrews, School of Geography and Sustainable Development.
- Amnon Levy, 2011.
"Physiological, Gastronomic and Budgetary Aspects and the Diets of Perfectly and Imperfectly Lifetime-Rational Consumers,"
Economics Working Papers
wp11-13, School of Economics, University of Wollongong, NSW, Australia.
- Amnon Levy, 2011. "Physiological, Gastronomic and Budgetary Aspects and the Diets of Perfectly and Imperfectly Lifetime-Rational Consumers," Economics Working Papers wp11-02, School of Economics, University of Wollongong, NSW, Australia.
- Morkbak, Morten Raun & Jensen, Jorgen Dejgaard, 2012. "Do consumers’ preferences change when on vacation? A willingness to pay study on apples and honey," 2012 AAEA/EAAE Food Environment Symposium 123525, Agricultural and Applied Economics Association.
- Costanigro, Marco & Lusk, Jayson L., 2014. "The signaling effect of mandatory labels on genetically engineered food," Food Policy, Elsevier, vol. 49(P1), pages 259-267.
- Hu, Wuyang, 2006. "Effects of Endogenous Task Complexity and the Endowed Bundle on Stated Choice," 2006 Annual meeting, July 23-26, Long Beach, CA 21437, American Agricultural Economics Association (New Name 2008: Agricultural and Applied Economics Association).
- Yanhong H. Jin & James W. Mjelde & Kerry K. Litzenberg, 2014. "Economic analysis of job-related attributes in undergraduate students' initial job selection," Education Economics, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 22(3), pages 305-327, June.
- Lewis, Karen E. & Grebitus, Carola & Nayga, Rodolfo M., 2016. "U.S. consumers’ preferences for imported and genetically modified sugar: Examining policy consequentiality in a choice experiment," Journal of Behavioral and Experimental Economics (formerly The Journal of Socio-Economics), Elsevier, vol. 65(C), pages 1-8.
- repec:sss:wpaper:201405 is not listed on IDEAS
- Dolgopolova, Irina & Teuber, Ramona & Roosen, Jutta, 2017. "The Reference Price Is Not The Limit: Analysis Of Consumer Valuations In Second-price Vickrey Auction," 2017 International Congress, August 28-September 1, 2017, Parma, Italy 260882, European Association of Agricultural Economists.
- Campbell, Danny & Boeri, Marco & Doherty, Edel & George Hutchinson, W., 2015. "Learning, fatigue and preference formation in discrete choice experiments," Journal of Economic Behavior & Organization, Elsevier, vol. 119(C), pages 345-363.
- Bateman, Ian J. & Day, Brett H. & Jones, Andrew P. & Jude, Simon, 2009. "Reducing gain-loss asymmetry: A virtual reality choice experiment valuing land use change," Journal of Environmental Economics and Management, Elsevier, vol. 58(1), pages 106-118, July.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:oup:ajagec:v:88:y:2006:i:4:p:1034-1049. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Oxford University Press) or (Christopher F. Baum). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/aaeaaea.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.