Technology Adoption in Intensive Post-Green Revolution Systems
No abstract is available for this item.
Volume (Year): 87 (2005)
Issue (Month): 5 ()
|Contact details of provider:|| Postal: 555 East Wells Street, Suite 1100, Milwaukee, Wisconsin 53202|
Phone: (414) 918-3190
Fax: (414) 276-3349
Web page: http://www.aaea.org/
More information through EDIRC
- Hazell, Peter B.R., 2009. "The Asian Green Revolution:," IFPRI discussion papers 911, International Food Policy Research Institute (IFPRI).
- Kondylis, Florence & Mueller, Valerie & Zhu, Jessica, 2017.
"Seeing is believing? Evidence from an extension network experiment,"
Journal of Development Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 125(C), pages 1-20.
- Kondylis,Florence & Mueller, Valerie & Zhu, Siyao Jessica, 2014. "Seeing is believing ? evidence from an extension network experiment," Policy Research Working Paper Series 7000, The World Bank.
- Gauder, Martin & Graeff-Hönninger, S. & Claupein, W., 2011. "The impact of a growing bioethanol industry on food production in Brazil," Applied Energy, Elsevier, vol. 88(3), pages 672-679, March.
- Heshmati, Almas, 2014. "An Empirical Survey of the Ramifications of a Green Economy," Working Paper Series in Economics and Institutions of Innovation 356, Royal Institute of Technology, CESIS - Centre of Excellence for Science and Innovation Studies.
- Heshmati, Almas, 2014. "An Empirical Survey of the Ramifications of a Green Economy," IZA Discussion Papers 8078, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Wakeyo, Mekonnen B. & Gardebroek, Cornelis, 2013. "Does water harvesting induce fertilizer use among smallholders? Evidence from Ethiopia," Agricultural Systems, Elsevier, vol. 114(C), pages 54-63.
- Brennan, John P., 2007. "Beyond semi-dwarf wheat yield increases: impacts on the Australian wheat industry of on-going spillovers from the International Maize and Wheat Improvement Center," Australian Journal of Agricultural and Resource Economics, Australian Agricultural and Resource Economics Society, vol. 51(4), December.
- Dethier, Jean-Jacques & Effenberger, Alexandra, 2012. "Agriculture and development: A brief review of the literature," Economic Systems, Elsevier, vol. 36(2), pages 175-205.
- Dethier, Jean-Jacques & Effenberger, Alexandra, 2011. "Agriculture and development : a brief review of the literature," Policy Research Working Paper Series 5553, The World Bank.
- Muange, Elijah N. & Schwarze, Stefan & Qaim, Matin, 2014. "Social networks and farmer exposure to improved crop varieties in Tanzania," Discussion Papers 183635, Georg-August-Universitaet Goettingen, GlobalFood, Department of Agricultural Economics and Rural Development.
- Hussin Abdullah & Nor’Aznin Abu Bakar & Mohd Razani Mohd Jali & Fatimah Wati Ibrahim, 2017. "The Current State of Malaysia’s Journey towards a Green Economy: The Perceptions of the Companies on Environmental Efficiency and Sustainability," International Journal of Energy Economics and Policy, Econjournals, vol. 7(1), pages 253-258.
- Vandercasteelen, Joachim & Dereje, Mekdim & Minten, Bart & Taffesse, Alemayehu Seyoum, 2016. "Row planting teff in Ethiopia: Impact on farm-level profitability and labor allocation," ESSP working papers 92, International Food Policy Research Institute (IFPRI).
- Wainaina, Priscilla & Tongruksawattana, Songporne & Qaim, Matin, 2014. "Tradeoffs and Complementarities in the Adoption of Improved Seeds, Fertilizer, and Natural Resource Management Technologies in Kenya," Discussion Papers 189914, Georg-August-Universitaet Goettingen, GlobalFood, Department of Agricultural Economics and Rural Development.
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:oup:ajagec:v:87:y:2005:i:5:p:1310-1316. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Oxford University Press)or (Christopher F. Baum)
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
Follow series, journals, authors & more
New papers by email
Subscribe to new additions to RePEc
Public profiles for Economics researchers
Various rankings of research in Economics & related fields
Who was a student of whom, using RePEc
Curated articles & papers on various economics topics
Upload your paper to be listed on RePEc and IDEAS
Blog aggregator for economics research
Cases of plagiarism in Economics
Job Market Papers
RePEc working paper series dedicated to the job market
Pretend you are at the helm of an economics department
Services from the StL Fed
Data, research, apps & more from the St. Louis Fed