The Manure Hits the Land: Economic and Environmental Implications When Land Application of Nutrients Is Constrained
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Johansson, Robert C. & Livingston, Michael J. & Westra, John V. & Guidry, Kurt M., 2006. "Simulating the U.S. Impacts of Alternative Asian Soybean Rust Treatment Regimes," Agricultural and Resource Economics Review, Northeastern Agricultural and Resource Economics Association, vol. 35(1), April.
- Iho, Antti & Parker, Doug & Zilberman, David, 2015. "Optimal Regional Regulation of Animal Waste," 2015 Conference, August 9-14, 2015, Milan, Italy 211780, International Association of Agricultural Economists.
- Key, Nigel & McBride, William & Mosheim, Roberto, 2008.
"Decomposition of Total Factor Productivity Change in the U.S. Hog Industry,"
Journal of Agricultural and Applied Economics,
Cambridge University Press, vol. 40(01), pages 137-149, April.
- Key, Nigel D. & McBride, William D. & Mosheim, Roberto, 2008. "Decomposition of Total Factor Productivity Change in the U.S. Hog Industry," Journal of Agricultural and Applied Economics, Southern Agricultural Economics Association, vol. 40(01), April.
- Kenneth A. Baerenklau & Nermin Nergis & Kurt A. Schwabe, 2008. "Effects of Nutrient Restrictions on Confined Animal Facilities: Insights from a Structural-Dynamic Model," Canadian Journal of Agricultural Economics/Revue canadienne d'agroeconomie, Canadian Agricultural Economics Society/Societe canadienne d'agroeconomie, vol. 56(2), pages 219-241, June.
- O'Donoghue, Erik J. & MacDonald, James M. & Nehring, Richard F., 2005. "At What Rate Do Farmers Substitute Manure For Commercial Fertilizers?," 2005 Annual meeting, July 24-27, Providence, RI 19252, American Agricultural Economics Association (New Name 2008: Agricultural and Applied Economics Association).
- Beckman, Jayson F. & Livingston, Michael J., 2012. "Effects of Manure Use and Use Restrictions on Variable Production Costs and Net Incomes for U.S. Corn Producers," Journal of Agricultural and Applied Economics, Southern Agricultural Economics Association, vol. 44(01), February.
- Laroche Dupraz, C. & Postolle, A., 2013.
"Food sovereignty and agricultural trade policy commitments: How much leeway do West African nations have?,"
Elsevier, vol. 38(C), pages 115-125.
- Catherine Laroche Dupraz & Angèle Postolle, 2011. "Food sovereignty and agricultural trade policy commitments: How much leeway do West African nations have?," Working Papers SMART - LERECO 11-03, INRA UMR SMART-LERECO.
- Catherine Laroche-Dupraz & Angèle Postolle, 2013. "Food sovereignty and agricultural trade policy commitments: how much leeway do West African nations have?," Post-Print hal-01208839, HAL.
- Moons, Ellen & Rousseau, Sandra, 2007. "Policy options for afforestation in Flanders," Ecological Economics, Elsevier, vol. 64(1), pages 194-203, October.
- Enahoro, D. & Schmit, T.M. & Boisvert, R.N., 2016. "Assessment Of New York’S Pollution Discharge Elimination Permits For Cafo’S: A Regional Analysis," Working Papers 250026, Cornell University, Department of Applied Economics and Management.
- Kaufman, James & Kalaitzandonakes, Nicholas G., 2011. "Mitigating environmental externalities in livestock production through feed biotechnologies," Agricultural Systems, Elsevier, vol. 104(9), pages 770-780.
- repec:eee:ecolec:v:137:y:2017:i:c:p:13-19 is not listed on IDEAS
- Iho, Antti & Parker, Doug & Zilberman, David, 2013. "Optimal Regional Policies to Control Manure Nutrients to Surface and Ground Waters," 2013 Annual Meeting, August 4-6, 2013, Washington, D.C. 149922, Agricultural and Applied Economics Association.
- Carl Gaigné & Julie Le Gallo & Solène Larue & Bertrand Schmitt, 2011. "Does the regulation of manure land application work against agglomeration economies? Theory and evidence from the French hog sector," Working Papers SMART - LERECO 11-02, INRA UMR SMART-LERECO.
- Aillery, Marcel P. & Gollehon, Noel R. & Johansson, Robert C. & Kaplan, Jonathan D. & Key, Nigel D. & Ribaudo, Marc, 2005. "Managing Manure To Improve Air And Water Quality," Economic Research Report 33593, United States Department of Agriculture, Economic Research Service.
- Baerenklau, Kenneth A. & Nergis, Nermin & Schwabe, Kurt A., 2007. "Effects of Nutrient Restrictions on Confined Animal Facilities: Insights from a Structural Model," 2007 Annual Meeting, July 29-August 1, 2007, Portland, Oregon 10253, Western Agricultural Economics Association.
- Obubuafo, Joyce & Gillespie, Jeffrey M. & Paudel, Krishna P. & Kim, Seon-Ae, 2006. "Knowledge, Application and Adoption of Best Management Practices by Cattle Farmers under the Environmental Quality Incentives Program - A Sequential Analysis," 2006 Annual Meeting, February 5-8, 2006, Orlando, Florida 35307, Southern Agricultural Economics Association.
- Iho, Antti, 2013. "Optimal Regional Policies to Control Manure Nutrients to Surface and GroundWaters," 87th Annual Conference, April 8-10, 2013, Warwick University, Coventry, UK 158683, Agricultural Economics Society.
- Osei, Edward, 2008. "Macro Level Economic Evaluation of Manure Application Rates Using CEEOT-MMS," 2008 Annual Meeting, July 27-29, 2008, Orlando, Florida 6240, American Agricultural Economics Association (New Name 2008: Agricultural and Applied Economics Association).
- repec:wsi:wepxxx:v:03:y:2017:i:02:n:s2382624x16500338 is not listed on IDEAS
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:oup:ajagec:v:86:y:2004:i:3:p:688-700. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Oxford University Press) or (Christopher F. Baum). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/aaeaaea.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.