Analysis of Environmental Efficiency Variation
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Nelson, Forrest D., 1984. "Efficiency of the two-step estimator for models with endogenous sample selection," Journal of Econometrics, Elsevier, vol. 24(1-2), pages 181-196.
- Hartman, Raymond S, 1991. "A Monte Carlo Analysis of Alternative Estimators in Models Involving Selectivity," Journal of Business & Economic Statistics, American Statistical Association, vol. 9(1), pages 41-49, January.
- Daniel Solís & Boris E. Bravo-Ureta & Ricardo E. Quiroga, 2007.
"Soil conservation and technical efficiency among hillside farmers in Central America: a switching regression model ,"
Australian Journal of Agricultural and Resource Economics,
Australian Agricultural and Resource Economics Society, vol. 51(4), pages 491-510, December.
- Solis, Daniel & Bravo-Ureta, Boris E. & Quiroga, Ricardo E., 2007. "Soil conservation and technical efficiency among hillside farmers in Central America: a switching regression model," Australian Journal of Agricultural and Resource Economics, Australian Agricultural and Resource Economics Society, vol. 51(4), December.
- Solís, Daniel & Bravo-Ureta, Boris & Quiroga, Ricardo E., 2006. "Soil Conservation and Technical Efficiency Among Hillside Farmers in Central America: A Switching Regression Model," Efficiency Series Papers 2006/01, University of Oviedo, Department of Economics, Oviedo Efficiency Group (OEG).
- James Heckman & Justin L. Tobias & Edward Vytlacil, 2001.
"Four Parameters of Interest in the Evaluation of Social Programs,"
Southern Economic Journal,
Southern Economic Association, vol. 68(2), pages 210-223, October.
- Heckman, J J & Tobias, Justin & Vytlacil, Ed, 2001. "Four Parameters of Interest in the Evaluation of Social Programs," Staff General Research Papers Archive 12022, Iowa State University, Department of Economics.
- Michael Lokshin & Zurab Sajaia, 2004. "Maximum likelihood estimation of endogenous switching regression models," Stata Journal, StataCorp LP, vol. 4(3), pages 282-289, September.
- Mendelsohn, Robert & Nordhaus, William D & Shaw, Daigee, 1994. "The Impact of Global Warming on Agriculture: A Ricardian Analysis," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 84(4), pages 753-771, September.
- David W. Carter & J. Walter Milon, 2005. "Price Knowledge in Household Demand for Utility Services," Land Economics, University of Wisconsin Press, vol. 81(2).
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:oup:ajagec:v:84:y:2002:i:4:p:1054-1065. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Oxford University Press) or (Christopher F. Baum). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/aaeaaea.html .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .