Do “Decoupled” Payments Affect U.S. Crop Area? Preliminary Evidence from 1997–2000
- Gary Adams
- Patrick Westhoff
- Brian Willott
- Robert E. Young
No abstract is available for this item.
If you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
Volume (Year): 83 (2001)
Issue (Month): 5 ()
|Contact details of provider:|| Postal: 555 East Wells Street, Suite 1100, Milwaukee, Wisconsin 53202|
Phone: (414) 918-3190
Fax: (414) 276-3349
Web page: http://www.aaea.org/
More information through EDIRC
- Miljkovic, Dragan & Jin, Hyun J. & Paul, Rodney, 2008.
"The role of productivity growth and farmers' income protection policies in the decline of relative farm prices in the United States,"
Journal of Policy Modeling,
Elsevier, vol. 30(5), pages 873-885.
- Miljkovic, Dragan & Jin, Hyun Joung & Paul, Rodney, 2007. "The Role of Productivity Growth and Farmers' Income Protection Policies in the Decline of Relative Farm Prices in the United States," Agribusiness & Applied Economics Report 9368, North Dakota State University, Department of Agribusiness and Applied Economics.
- Elobeid, Amani & Tokgoz, Simla, 2008. "AJAE Appendix for â€œRemoving Distortions in the U.S. Ethanol Market: What Does It Imply for the United States and Brazil?â€," American Journal of Agricultural Economics Appendices, Agricultural and Applied Economics Association, vol. 90(4), November.
- Beghin, John & Diop, Ndiame & Matthey, Holger, 2006. "Groundnut trade liberalization: Could the South help the south?," World Development, Elsevier, vol. 34(6), pages 1016-1036, June.
- Beghin, John C. & Diop, Ndiame & Matthey, Holger, 2003. "Groundnut Trade Liberalization: Could the South Help the South?," Staff General Research Papers Archive 10875, Iowa State University, Department of Economics.
- Seamus McErlean & Ziping Wu & Joan Moss & Jos Ijpelaar & Andrew Doherty, 2003. "Do EU direct payments to beef producers belong in the 'blue box'?," Australian Journal of Agricultural and Resource Economics, Australian Agricultural and Resource Economics Society, vol. 47(1), pages 55-73, 03.
- McErlean, Seamus & Wu, Ziping & Moss, Joan E. & IJpelaar, Jos & Doherty, Andrew, 2003. "Do EU direct payments to beef producers belong in the ‘blue box’?," Australian Journal of Agricultural and Resource Economics, Australian Agricultural and Resource Economics Society, vol. 47(1), March.
- Anthony D. Becker & Rebecca P. Judge, 2012. "Measuring the Effects of Decoupled Payments on Indica Rice Production Under the 1996 and 2002 Farm Bills," Working Papers 201201, St. Olaf College, Department of Economics.
- Patton, Myles & Kostov, Philip & McErlean, Seamus & Moss, Joan, 2008. "Assessing the influence of direct payments on the rental value of agricultural land," Food Policy, Elsevier, vol. 33(5), pages 397-405, October.
- Anthony Becker & Rebecca Judge, 2014. "Evidence of Distortionary Effects of Decoupled Payments in U.S. Indica Rice Production," Atlantic Economic Journal, Springer;International Atlantic Economic Society, vol. 42(3), pages 265-275, September.
- Peter Howley & Trevor Donnellan & Kevin Hanrahan, 2009. "The 2003 CAP reform: Do decoupled payments affect agricultural production?," Working Papers 0901, Rural Economy and Development Programme,Teagasc.
- Peter Howley & Trevor Donnellan & Kevin Hanrahan, 2009. "Cap reform: implications for Ireland," Working Papers 0904, Rural Economy and Development Programme,Teagasc.
- Matthey, Holger & Diop, Ndiame & Beghin, John C. & Sewadeh, Mirvat, 2003. "The Impact Of Groundnut Trade Liberalization: Implication For The Doha Round," 2003 Annual meeting, July 27-30, Montreal, Canada 22032, American Agricultural Economics Association (New Name 2008: Agricultural and Applied Economics Association).
- Boys, Kathryn A. & Foster, Kenneth A., 2005. "Bias and Scale Effects of Direct Government Payments," 2005 Annual meeting, July 24-27, Providence, RI 19337, American Agricultural Economics Association (New Name 2008: Agricultural and Applied Economics Association).
- O'Donoghue, Erik J. & Whitaker, James B., 2006. "How distorting are direct payments?," 2006 Annual meeting, July 23-26, Long Beach, CA 21247, American Agricultural Economics Association (New Name 2008: Agricultural and Applied Economics Association).
- Deal, John, 2004. "Crop Insurance, Government Agricultural Policies, And Soil Erosion," 2004 Annual meeting, August 1-4, Denver, CO 20159, American Agricultural Economics Association (New Name 2008: Agricultural and Applied Economics Association).
- Glauber, Joseph W. & Effland, Anne, 2016. "United States agricultural policy: Its evolution and impact," IFPRI discussion papers 1543, International Food Policy Research Institute (IFPRI).
- Serra, Teresa & Goodwin, Barry K. & Featherstone, Allen M., 2011. "Risk behavior in the presence of government programs," Journal of Econometrics, Elsevier, vol. 162(1), pages 18-24, May.
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:oup:ajagec:v:83:y:2001:i:5:p:1190-1195. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Oxford University Press)or (Christopher F. Baum)
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
Follow series, journals, authors & more
New papers by email
Subscribe to new additions to RePEc
Public profiles for Economics researchers
Various rankings of research in Economics & related fields
Who was a student of whom, using RePEc
Curated articles & papers on various economics topics
Upload your paper to be listed on RePEc and IDEAS
Blog aggregator for economics research
Cases of plagiarism in Economics
Job Market Papers
RePEc working paper series dedicated to the job market
Pretend you are at the helm of an economics department
Services from the StL Fed
Data, research, apps & more from the St. Louis Fed