Innovations in Agricultural and Natural Disaster Insurance
No abstract is available for this item.
If you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
Volume (Year): 83 (2001)
Issue (Month): 3 ()
|Contact details of provider:|| Postal: 555 East Wells Street, Suite 1100, Milwaukee, Wisconsin 53202|
Phone: (414) 918-3190
Fax: (414) 276-3349
Web page: http://www.aaea.org/
More information through EDIRC
- Kemeze, Francis H. & Miranda, Mario J. & Kuwornu, John & Amin-Somuah, Henry, 2016. "Optimal Management of Runoff Reservoir Supply: The Case of Tono Reservoir in Northern Ghana," 2016 Annual Meeting, July 31-August 2, 2016, Boston, Massachusetts 236030, Agricultural and Applied Economics Association.
- Juarez-Torres, Miriam & Sanchez, Leonardo & Vedenov, Dmitry V., 2012.
"Effectiveness of Weather Derivatives as Cross-Hedging Instrument against Climate Change: The Cases of Reservoir Water Allocation Management in Guanajuato, Mexico,"
2012 Annual Meeting, August 12-14, 2012, Seattle, Washington
124813, Agricultural and Applied Economics Association.
- Miriam Juarez-Torres, 2013. "Effectiveness of weather derivatives as a cross-hedging instrument against climate change: Case studies of reservoir water allocation management in Guanajuato, Mexico," Working Papers 201348, Latin American and Caribbean Environmental Economics Program, revised 2013.
- Isaboke, Hezron Nyarindo & Qiao, Zhang & Nyarindo, Wilckyster Nyateko & Ke, Wang, 4. "Explaining The Perception Of Smallholders Towards Weather Index Micro-Insurance Alongside Risks And Coping Strategies," International Journal of Food and Agricultural Economics (IJFAEC), Alanya Alaaddin Keykubat University, Department of Economics and Finance, vol. 4(4).
- Mark D. Wenner, 2005. "Agricultural Insurance Revisited: New Developments and Perspectives in Latin America and the Caribbean," IDB Publications (Working Papers) 36838, Inter-American Development Bank.
- Lin, Shanshan & Mullen, Jeffrey D. & Hoogenboom, Gerrit, 2008. "Farm-Level Risk Management Using Irrigation and Weather Derivatives," Journal of Agricultural and Applied Economics, Southern Agricultural Economics Association, vol. 40(02), August.
- Barnett, Barry J. & Barrett, Christopher B. & Skees, Jerry R., 2008. "Poverty Traps and Index-Based Risk Transfer Products," World Development, Elsevier, vol. 36(10), pages 1766-1785, October.
- Vedenov, Dmitry V. & Barnett, Barry J., 2004. "Efficiency of Weather Derivatives as Primary Crop Insurance Instruments," Journal of Agricultural and Resource Economics, Western Agricultural Economics Association, vol. 29(03), December.
- Quaas, Martin F. & Baumgärtner, Stefan, 2008. "Natural vs. financial insurance in the management of public-good ecosystems," Ecological Economics, Elsevier, vol. 65(2), pages 397-406, April.
- Martin F. Quaas & Stefan Baumgärtner, 2006. "Natural vs. financial insurance in the management of public-good ecosystems," Working Paper Series in Economics 34, University of Lüneburg, Institute of Economics.
- Diego Arias & Katia Covarrubias, 2006. "Agricultural Insurance in Mesoamerica: An Opportunity to Deepen Rural Financial Markets," IDB Publications (Working Papers) 36538, Inter-American Development Bank.
- Fabienne Féménia & Alexandre Gohin, 2010. "Faut-il une intervention publique pour stabiliser les marchés agricoles ? Revue des questions non résolues," Review of Agricultural and Environmental Studies - Revue d'Etudes en Agriculture et Environnement, INRA Department of Economics, vol. 91(4), pages 435-456.
- Xiaofeng Cao & Ostap Okhrin & Martin Odening & Matthias Ritter, 2015. "Modelling spatio-temporal variability of temperature," Computational Statistics, Springer, vol. 30(3), pages 745-766, September.
- Xiaofeng Cao & Ostap Okhrin & Martin Odening & Matthias Ritter, 2014. "Modelling spatiotemporal variability of temperature," SFB 649 Discussion Papers SFB649DP2014-020, Sonderforschungsbereich 649, Humboldt University, Berlin, Germany.
- Müller, Birgit & Quaas, Martin F. & Frank, Karin & Baumgärtner, Stefan, 2011. "Pitfalls and potential of institutional change: Rain-index insurance and the sustainability of rangeland management," Ecological Economics, Elsevier, vol. 70(11), pages 2137-2144, September.
- Birgit Müller & Martin Quaas & Karin Frank & Stefan Baumgärtner, 2009. "Pitfalls and potential of institutional change: Rain-index insurance and the sustainability of rangeland management," Working Paper Series in Economics 149, University of Lüneburg, Institute of Economics.
- Dai, Yongwu & Chang, Hung-Hao & Liu, Weiping, 2015. "Do forest producers benefit from the forest disaster insurance program? Empirical evidence in Fujian Province of China," Forest Policy and Economics, Elsevier, vol. 50(C), pages 127-133.
- Narcis Eduard Mitu, 2007. "Present Framework Of Agricultural Insurance," Revista Tinerilor Economisti (The Young Economists Journal), University of Craiova, Faculty of Economics and Business Administration, vol. 1(9), pages 39-42, November.
- Stefan Baumgärtner & Martin F. Quaas, 2007. "Agro-biodiversity as natural insurance and the development of financial insurance markets," Working Paper Series in Economics 61, University of Lüneburg, Institute of Economics.
- Mamata Swain & Sasmita Patnaik, "undated". "Performance Assessment of Crop Insurance Schemes in Odisha in Eastern India," Working papers 104, The South Asian Network for Development and Environmental Economics.
- Mitu, Narcis Eduard, 2007. "Agricultural insurances in Romania: present and future aspects," MPRA Paper 10773, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Lin, Shanshan & Mullen, Jeffrey D. & Hoogenboom, Gerrit, 2009. "Spatial and Temporal On-Farm Risk Management - Crop Production Scheduling and Index Insurance Strategies," 2009 Annual Meeting, July 26-28, 2009, Milwaukee, Wisconsin 49350, Agricultural and Applied Economics Association.
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:oup:ajagec:v:83:y:2001:i:3:p:650-655. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Oxford University Press)or (Christopher F. Baum)
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.
Follow series, journals, authors & more
New papers by email
Subscribe to new additions to RePEc
Public profiles for Economics researchers
Various rankings of research in Economics & related fields
Who was a student of whom, using RePEc
Curated articles & papers on various economics topics
Upload your paper to be listed on RePEc and IDEAS
Blog aggregator for economics research
Cases of plagiarism in Economics
Job Market Papers
RePEc working paper series dedicated to the job market
Pretend you are at the helm of an economics department
Services from the StL Fed
Data, research, apps & more from the St. Louis Fed