Mother's Nutrition Knowledge and Children's Dietary Intakes
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Kalle Hirvonen & John Hoddinott, 2017.
"Agricultural production and children's diets: evidence from rural Ethiopia,"
International Association of Agricultural Economists, vol. 48(4), pages 469-480, July.
- Hirvonen, Kalle & Hoddinott, John F., 2014. "Agricultural production and children’s diets: Evidence from rural Ethiopia:," ESSP working papers 69, International Food Policy Research Institute (IFPRI).
- Hirvonen, Kalle & Hoddinott, John, 2015. "Agricultural production and children's diets: Evidence from rural Ethiopia," 2015 Conference, August 9-14, 2015, Milan, Italy 211734, International Association of Agricultural Economists.
- Hirvonen, Kalle & Hoddinott, John F., 2015. "Synopsis: Agricultural production and children’s diets: Evidence from rural Ethiopia:," ESSP research notes 38, International Food Policy Research Institute (IFPRI).
- repec:zbw:iamost:86 is not listed on IDEAS
- Wendt, Minh, 2008. "Economic, Environmental, and Endowment Effects on Childhood Obesity," 2008 Annual Meeting, July 27-29, 2008, Orlando, Florida 6571, American Agricultural Economics Association (New Name 2008: Agricultural and Applied Economics Association).
- Steven Block, 2003. "Nutrition Knowledge, Household Coping, and the Demand for Micronutrient-Rich Foods," Working Papers in Food Policy and Nutrition 20, Friedman School of Nutrition Science and Policy.
- Rimal, Arbindra & Balasubramanian, Siva K. & Moon, Wanki, 2004. "Two-Stage Decision Model Of Soy Food Consumption Behavior," 2004 Annual meeting, August 1-4, Denver, CO 20096, American Agricultural Economics Association (New Name 2008: Agricultural and Applied Economics Association).
- Hung-Hao Chang & Rodolfo M. Nayga, 2009. "Television Viewing, Fast-Food Consumption, And Children'S Obesity," Contemporary Economic Policy, Western Economic Association International, vol. 27(3), pages 293-307, July.
- repec:eee:wdevel:v:95:y:2017:i:c:p:303-315 is not listed on IDEAS
- Shih-Neng Chen & Jason F. Shogren & Peter F. Orazem & Thomas D. Crocker, 2002.
"Prices and Health: Identifying the Effects of Nutrition, Exercise, and Medication Choices on Blood Pressure,"
American Journal of Agricultural Economics,
Agricultural and Applied Economics Association, vol. 84(4), pages 990-1002.
- Chen, S. & Shogren, Jason F. & Orazem, Peter, 2002. "Prices and Health: Identifying the Effects of Nutrition, Exercise, and Medication Choices on Blood Pressure," Staff General Research Papers Archive 5059, Iowa State University, Department of Economics.
- Chang, Hung-Hao & Nayga Jr., Rodolfo M., 2011. "Mother's nutritional label use and children's body weight," Food Policy, Elsevier, vol. 36(2), pages 171-178, April.
- Steven Block, 2004. "Maternal Nutrition Knowledge and the Demand for Micronutrient-Rich Foods: Evidence from Indonesia," Journal of Development Studies, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 40(6), pages 82-105.
- Lin, Biing-Hwan & Yen, Steven T., 2005. "Consumer Knowledge, Food Label Use and Grain Consumption," 2005 Annual meeting, July 24-27, Providence, RI 19557, American Agricultural Economics Association (New Name 2008: Agricultural and Applied Economics Association).
- Wendt, Minh & Kinsey, Jean D., 2009. "Childhood Overweight and School Outcomes," 2009 Annual Meeting, July 26-28, 2009, Milwaukee, Wisconsin 49347, Agricultural and Applied Economics Association.
- Yen, Steven T. & Lin, Biing-Hwan & Davis, Christopher G., 2008. "Consumer knowledge and meat consumption at home and away from home," Food Policy, Elsevier, vol. 33(6), pages 631-639, December.
- Bonanno, Alessandro & Goetz, Stephan J., 2012. "Food Store Density, Nutrition Education, Eating Habits and Obesity," International Food and Agribusiness Management Review, International Food and Agribusiness Management Association (IFAMA), vol. 15(4).
- Angela Fertig & Gerhard Glomm & Rusty Tchernis, 2009.
"The connection between maternal employment and childhood obesity: inspecting the mechanisms,"
Review of Economics of the Household,
Springer, vol. 7(3), pages 227-255, September.
- Angela Fertig & Gerhard Glomm & Rusty Tchernis, 2006. "The Connection Between Maternal Employment and Childhood Obesity: Inspecting the Mechanisms," Caepr Working Papers 2006-020, Center for Applied Economics and Policy Research, Economics Department, Indiana University Bloomington.
- Everett B. Peterson & Edward Van Eenoo & Anya McGuirk & Paul V. Preckel, 2001. "Perceptions of fat content in meat products," Agribusiness, John Wiley & Sons, Ltd., vol. 17(4), pages 437-453.
- Carlson, Andrea & Senauer, Benjamin, 1999. "Determinants Of The Health Of American Preschool Children: Estimated Health Demand And Production Functions," Working Papers 14406, University of Minnesota, Center for International Food and Agricultural Policy.
- Shimokawa, Satoru, 2013. "When does dietary knowledge matter to obesity and overweight prevention?," Food Policy, Elsevier, vol. 38(C), pages 35-46.
- Hirvonen, Kalle & Hoddinott, John & Minten, Bart & Stifel, David, 2017.
"Children’s Diets, Nutrition Knowledge, and Access to Markets,"
Elsevier, vol. 95(C), pages 303-315.
- Hirvonen, Kalle & Hoddinott, John F. & Minten, Bart & Stifel, David, 2016. "Children’s diets, nutrition knowledge, and access to markets:," ESSP working papers 84, International Food Policy Research Institute (IFPRI).
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:oup:ajagec:v:81:y:1999:i:2:p:373-384. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Oxford University Press) or (Christopher F. Baum). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/aaeaaea.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.