Asymmetric Adjustment of Dynamic Factors at the Firm Level
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Gardebroek, Cornelis & Oude Lansink, Alfons G.J.M., 2008. "Dynamic Microeconometric Approaches To Analysing Agricultural Policy," 107th Seminar, January 30-February 1, 2008, Sevilla, Spain 6592, European Association of Agricultural Economists.
- Brenda L. Boetel & Ruben Hoffmann & Donald J. Liu, 2007.
"Estimating Investment Rigidity within a Threshold Regression Framework: The Case of U.S. Hog Production Sector,"
American Journal of Agricultural Economics,
Agricultural and Applied Economics Association, vol. 89(1), pages 36-51.
- Boetel, Brenda L. & Hoffmann, Ruben & Liu, Donald J., 2004. "Estimating Investment Rigidity Within A Threshold Regression Framework: The Case Of U.S. Hog Production Sector," Staff Papers 13790, University of Minnesota, Department of Applied Economics.
- Richards, Timothy J. & Nganje, William E. & Acharya, Ram N., 2008. "Hysterisis in Food Safety Investments," 110th Seminar, February 18-22, 2008, Innsbruck-Igls, Austria 49888, European Association of Agricultural Economists.
- Polman, Nico B.P. & Peerlings, Jack H.M., 2002. "The Role of Transaction Costs and Bargaining Power in Wildlife and Landscape Services Production: A Micro-Econometric Model for Dutch Dairy Farms," 2002 International Congress, August 28-31, 2002, Zaragoza, Spain 24948, European Association of Agricultural Economists.
- Tack, Jesse B. & LaFrance, Jeffrey T., 2010. "Agricultural Arbitrage, Adjustment Costs, and the Intensive Margin," 2010 Annual Meeting, February 6-9, 2010, Orlando, Florida 56412, Southern Agricultural Economics Association.
- Suh, Dong Hee & Moss, Charles B., 2014. "Exploring Agricultural Production Systems: Interactions between the Crop and Livestock Sectors," 2014 Annual Meeting, July 27-29, 2014, Minneapolis, Minnesota 170149, Agricultural and Applied Economics Association.
- Wheatley, W. Parker & Liu, Donald J. & del Ninno, Carlo, 2001. "Empirical Analysis Of Hysteresis In Rural Labor Markets In A Developing Country: The Case Of Bangladesh," 2001 Annual meeting, August 5-8, Chicago, IL 20594, American Agricultural Economics Association (New Name 2008: Agricultural and Applied Economics Association).
- Jakob Vesterlund Olsen & Arne Henningsen, 2011. "Investment Utilisation, Adjustment Costs, and Technical Efficiency in Danish Pig Farms," IFRO Working Paper 2011/13, University of Copenhagen, Department of Food and Resource Economics.
- Oude Lansink, Alfons G.J.M. & Pietola, Kyosti, 2002. "Semi-Parametric Modeling of Investments in Energy Installations," 2002 International Congress, August 28-31, 2002, Zaragoza, Spain 24813, European Association of Agricultural Economists.
- Alfons Oude Lansink & Spiro Stefanou, 2001. "Dynamic Area Allocation and Economies of Scale and Scope," Journal of Agricultural Economics, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 52(3), pages 38-52.
- Verreth, Daphne M.I. & Emvalomatis, Grigorios & Bunte, Frank H.J. & Oude Lansink, Alfons G.J.M., 2011. "Dynamic adjustments in the Dutch greenhouse sector due to environmental regulations," 122nd Seminar, February 17-18, 2011, Ancona, Italy 99364, European Association of Agricultural Economists.
- Carpentier, Alain & Gohin, Alexandre & Sckokai, Paolo & Thomas, Alban, 2015.
"Economic modelling of agricultural production: past advances and new challenges,"
Revue d'Etudes en Agriculture et Environnement,
Editions NecPlus, vol. 96(01), pages 131-165, March.
- Alain Carpentier & Alexandre Gohin & Paolo Sckokai & Alban Thomas, 2015. "Economic modelling of agricultural production: past advances and new challenges," Post-Print hal-01209067, HAL.
- Sckokai, Paolo & Moro, Daniele, 2005. "Modelling the Impact of the CAP Reform on Farm Investments," 2005 International Congress, August 23-27, 2005, Copenhagen, Denmark 24468, European Association of Agricultural Economists.
- Feinerman, Eli & Peerlings, Jack H.M., 2002. "Uncertain Land Availability and Perceived Biases in Investment Decisions: The Case of Dutch Dairy Farms," 2002 International Congress, August 28-31, 2002, Zaragoza, Spain 24949, European Association of Agricultural Economists.
- Pinar Celikkol & Spiro Stefanou, 2004. "Productivity Growth Patterns in U.S. Food Manufacturing: Case of Dairy Products Industry," Working Papers 04-08, Center for Economic Studies, U.S. Census Bureau.
- D. Verreth & G. Emvalomatis & F. Bunte & A. Oude Lansink, 2015.
"Dynamic and Static Behaviour with Respect to Energy Use and Investment of Dutch Greenhouse Firms,"
Environmental & Resource Economics,
Springer;European Association of Environmental and Resource Economists, vol. 61(4), pages 595-614, August.
- Verreth, Daphne M.I. & Emvalomatis, Grigorios & Bunte, Frank H.J. & Oude Lansink, Alfons G.J.M., 2012. "Dynamic and static behaviour with respect to energy use and investment of Dutch Greenhouse firms," 2012 Annual Meeting, August 12-14, 2012, Seattle, Washington 123508, Agricultural and Applied Economics Association.
- Sun, Shanxia & Delgado, Michael S. & Sesmero, Juan, 2014. "Agricultural practices adjustments to policies aiming to decrease water pollution from agriculture," 2014 Annual Meeting, July 27-29, 2014, Minneapolis, Minnesota 170645, Agricultural and Applied Economics Association.
- Alejandro Onofri & Lilyan Fulginiti, 2008. "Public inputs and dynamic producer behavior: endogenous growth in U.S. agriculture," Journal of Productivity Analysis, Springer, vol. 30(1), pages 13-28, August.
- Lévi, Loïc & Latruffe, Laure & Ridier, Aude, 2016. "Farm investment and performance in the French (Brittany) dairy sector," 149th Seminar, October 27-28, 2016, Rennes, France 244951, European Association of Agricultural Economists.
- Frank Asche & Subal Kumbhakar & Ragnar Tveteras, 2008. "A dynamic profit function with adjustment costs for outputs," Empirical Economics, Springer, vol. 35(2), pages 379-393, September.
- Lagerkvist, Carl Johan & Olson, Kent D., 2001. "Asymmetric Information, Capital Structure And Agricultural Investment," 2001 Annual meeting, August 5-8, Chicago, IL 20652, American Agricultural Economics Association (New Name 2008: Agricultural and Applied Economics Association).
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:oup:ajagec:v:79:y:1997:i:4:p:1340-1351. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Oxford University Press) or (Christopher F. Baum). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/aaeaaea.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.