Diversification in Agricultural Production: A Dynamic Model of Optimal Cropping to Manage Soil Erosion
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Nkonya, Ephraim M. & Barkley, Andrew P. & Hamilton, Stephen F. & Bernardo, Daniel J., 1999. "Environmental And Economic Impacts Of Soil Erosion And Fertility Mining In Northern Tanzania," 1999 Annual meeting, August 8-11, Nashville, TN 21623, American Agricultural Economics Association (New Name 2008: Agricultural and Applied Economics Association).
- Gilles Lafforgue & Walid Oueslati, 2007.
"Optimal soil management and environmental policy,"
AccessEcon, vol. 17(3), pages 1-10.
- Oueslati, Walid, 2005. "Optimal Soil Management and Environmental Policy," 2005 International Congress, August 23-27, 2005, Copenhagen, Denmark 24533, European Association of Agricultural Economists.
- LAFFORGUE Gilles & OUESLATI Walid, 2006. "Optimal Soil Management and Environmental Policy," LERNA Working Papers 06.15.208, LERNA, University of Toulouse.
- Lafforgue, Gilles & Oueslati, Walid, 2005. "Optimal Soil Management and Environmental Policy," Natural Resources Management Working Papers 12152, Fondazione Eni Enrico Mattei (FEEM).
- Gilles Lafforgue & Walid Oueslati, 2005. "Optimal Soil Management and Environmental Policy," Working Papers 2005.114, Fondazione Eni Enrico Mattei.
- Goetz, Renan-Ulrich & Keusch, Alois, 2005. "Dynamic efficiency of soil erosion and phosphor reduction policies combining economic and biophysical models," Ecological Economics, Elsevier, vol. 52(2), pages 201-218, January.
- Carpentier, Alain & Gohin, Alexandre & Sckokai, Paolo & Thomas, Alban, 2015.
"Economic modelling of agricultural production: past advances and new challenges,"
Revue d'Etudes en Agriculture et Environnement,
Editions NecPlus, vol. 96(01), pages 131-165, March.
- Alain Carpentier & Alexandre Gohin & Paolo Sckokai & Alban Thomas, 2015. "Economic modelling of agricultural production: past advances and new challenges," Post-Print hal-01209067, HAL.
- Bond, Craig A. & Farzin, Y. Hossein, 2004. "A Portfolio Of Nutrients: Soil And Sustainability," 2004 Annual meeting, August 1-4, Denver, CO 20035, American Agricultural Economics Association (New Name 2008: Agricultural and Applied Economics Association).
- Line Hansen & Lars Hansen, 2014.
"Can Non-point Phosphorus Emissions from Agriculture be Regulated Efficiently Using Input-Output Taxes?,"
Environmental & Resource Economics,
Springer;European Association of Environmental and Resource Economists, vol. 58(1), pages 109-125, May.
- Line Block Hansen & Lars Gårn Hansen, 2012. "Can Non-point Phosphorus Emissions from Agriculture be Regulated efficiently using Input-Output Taxes?," IFRO Working Paper 2012/4, University of Copenhagen, Department of Food and Resource Economics.
- Doole, Graeme J., 2009. "A Practical Algorithm for Multiple-Phase Control Systems in Agricultural and Natural Resource Economics," Journal of Agricultural and Resource Economics, Western Agricultural Economics Association, vol. 0(Number 1), pages 1-21, April.
- Wilfred Nyangena, 2008. "Social determinants of soil and water conservation in rural Kenya," Environment, Development and Sustainability: A Multidisciplinary Approach to the Theory and Practice of Sustainable Development, Springer, vol. 10(6), pages 745-767, December.
- Paudel, Krishna P. & Lohr, Luanne, 1998. "Dynamic Analysis Of A Residue Management System In Cotton," 1998 Annual meeting, August 2-5, Salt Lake City, UT 20794, American Agricultural Economics Association (New Name 2008: Agricultural and Applied Economics Association).
- Bernard Elyakime & Jean-François Bruno, 2000. "Gestion de la lutte contre une érosion de versant avec dégâts sur site public," Économie rurale, Programme National Persée, vol. 257(1), pages 67-77.
- Sasmal, Joydeb & Weikard, Hans-Peter, 2013. "Soil Degradation, Policy Intervention and Sustainable Agricultural Growth," Quarterly Journal of International Agriculture, Humboldt-Universitaat zu Berlin, vol. 0(Number 4), pages 1-20, November.
- Amrita Chatterjee & Arpita Ghose, 2015. "A Dynamic Economic Model of Soil Conservation Involving Genetically Modified Crop," Working Papers id:6623, eSocialSciences.
- Hediger, Werner, 2003. "Sustainable farm income in the presence of soil erosion: an agricultural Hartwick rule," Ecological Economics, Elsevier, vol. 45(2), pages 221-236, June.
- Paudel, Krishna P. & Lohr, Luanne, 1998. "Dynamic Economic Analysis Of A Residue Management System In Cotton," Faculty Series 16677, University of Georgia, Department of Agricultural and Applied Economics.
- Ekbom, Anders & Brown, Gardner M. & Sterner, Thomas, 2009. "Muddy Waters: Soil Erosion and Downstream Externalities," Working Papers in Economics 341, University of Gothenburg, Department of Economics.
- Amrita Chatterjee & Arpita Ghose, 2016. "A dynamic economic model of soil conservation and drought tolerance involving genetically modified crops," Journal of Social and Economic Development, Springer;Institute for Social and Economic Change, vol. 18(1), pages 40-66, October.
- Cacho, Oscar J., 1999. "Valuing Agroforestry In The Presence Of Land Degradation," Working Papers 12931, University of New England, School of Economics.
- repec:ebl:ecbull:v:17:y:2007:i:3:p:1-10 is not listed on IDEAS
- Yirga, Chillot & Hassan, Rashid M., 2010. "Social costs and incentives for optimal control of soil nutrient depletion in the central highlands of Ethiopia," Agricultural Systems, Elsevier, vol. 103(3), pages 153-160, March.
- Goetz, Renan-Ulrich & Keusch, Alois, 2002. "The Optimal Intertemporal Management of the Soil and Phosphorus and the Equilibrium in Economic and Biophysical Models," 2002 International Congress, August 28-31, 2002, Zaragoza, Spain 24783, European Association of Agricultural Economists.
- Amrita Chatterjee & Arpita Ghose, 2015. "A Dynamic Economic Model of Soil Conservation Involving Genetically Modified Crop," Working Papers 2015-096, Madras School of Economics,Chennai,India.
- Wiebe, Keith D., 2003. "Linking Land Quality, Agricultural Productivity, And Food Security," Agricultural Economics Reports 34073, United States Department of Agriculture, Economic Research Service.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:oup:ajagec:v:79:y:1997:i:2:p:341-356. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Oxford University Press) or (Christopher F. Baum). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/aaeaaea.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.