On the Design of Agricultural Policy Mechanisms
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- White, Benedict & Raguragavan, Jananee & Chambers, Robert G., 2007. "Agri-environmental Regulation on the Back of a Data Envelopment Analysis," 81st Annual Conference, April 2-4, 2007, Reading University, UK 7963, Agricultural Economics Society.
- Feng, Hongli, 2007.
"Green payments and dual policy goals,"
Journal of Environmental Economics and Management,
Elsevier, vol. 54(3), pages 323-335, November.
- Feng, Hongli, 2002. "Green Payments And Dual Policy Goals," 2002 Annual meeting, July 28-31, Long Beach, CA 19697, American Agricultural Economics Association (New Name 2008: Agricultural and Applied Economics Association).
- Hongli Feng, 2007. "Green Payments and Dual Policy Goals," Center for Agricultural and Rural Development (CARD) Publications 02-wp304, Center for Agricultural and Rural Development (CARD) at Iowa State University.
- Feng, Hongli, 2007. "Green Payments and Dual Policy Goals," Staff General Research Papers Archive 2108, Iowa State University, Department of Economics.
- Coggins, Jay S., 1994. "Implementing Agricultural Policy Virtually: The Case of Set-Aside," Staff Papers 200579, University of Wisconsin-Madison, Department of Agricultural and Applied Economics.
- Alston, Julian M. & Smith, Vincent H. & Acquaye, Albert & Hosseini, Safdar, 1999.
"Least-cost cheap-food policies: some implications of international food aid,"
Blackwell, vol. 20(3), pages 191-201, May.
- Alston, Julian M. & Smith, Vincent H. & Acquaye, Albert & Hosseini, Safdar, 1997. "Least-Cost Cheap-Food Policies: Some Implications of International Food Aid," Research Discussion Papers 256818, Montana State University, Department of Agricultural Economics and Economics, Trade Research Center.
- Brent Hueth, 2000.
"The Goals of U.S. Agricultural Policy: A Mechanism Design Approach,"
American Journal of Agricultural Economics,
Agricultural and Applied Economics Association, vol. 82(1), pages 14-24.
- Hueth, Brent, 1999. "The Goals of U.S. Agricultural Policy: A Mechanism Design Approach," Staff General Research Papers Archive 5038, Iowa State University, Department of Economics.
- repec:eee:jfpoli:v:75:y:2018:i:c:p:15-23 is not listed on IDEAS
- Yuki Yano & David Blandford, 2009. "Use of Compliance Rewards in Agri-environmental Schemes," Journal of Agricultural Economics, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 60(3), pages 530-545.
- Vergamini, Daniele & Viaggi, Davide & Raggi, Meri, 2016. "Agri-environmental measures and farmers’ rent: evaluating the potential contribution of auctions to increase the efficiency of Agri-environmental schemes in Emilia-Romagna (Italy)," 2016 Fifth AIEAA Congress, June 16-17, 2016, Bologna, Italy 242443, Italian Association of Agricultural and Applied Economics (AIEAA).
- repec:kap:enreec:v:69:y:2018:i:1:d:10.1007_s10640-016-0072-9 is not listed on IDEAS
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:oup:ajagec:v:74:y:1992:i:3:p:646-654.. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Oxford University Press) or (Christopher F. Baum). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/aaeaaea.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.