Explaining Price Policy Bias in Agriculture: The Calculus of Support-Maximizing Politicians
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Thornsbury, Suzanne, 1999. "Political Economy Determinants Of Technical Barriers To U.S. Agricultural Exports," 1999 Annual meeting, August 8-11, Nashville, TN 21499, American Agricultural Economics Association (New Name 2008: Agricultural and Applied Economics Association).
- Mockshell, Jonathan & Birner, Regina, 2015.
"Donors and domestic policy makers: Two worlds in agricultural policy-making?,"
Elsevier, vol. 55(C), pages 1-14.
- Mockshell, Jonathan & Birner, Regina, 2015. "Donors and Domestic Policy Makers: Two Worlds in Agricultural Policy-Making?," 2015 Conference, August 9-14, 2015, Milan, Italy 212471, International Association of Agricultural Economists.
- Swinnen, Johan F. M. & Banerjee, Anurag N. & Gorter, Harry de, 2001.
"Economic development, institutional change, and the political economy of agricultural protection: An econometric study of Belgium since the 19th century,"
Blackwell, vol. 26(1), pages 25-43, October.
- Swinnen, Johan F.M. & Banerjee, Anurag N. & de Gorter, Harry, 2000. "Economic Development, Institutional Change, And The Political Economy Of Agricultural Protection: An Econometric Study Of Belgium Since The 19th Century," PRG Working Papers 31875, Katholieke Universiteit Leuven, LICOS - Centre for Institutions and Economic Performance.
- Mon‐Chi Lio & Jin‐Li Hu, 2009. "Governance and Agricultural Production Efficiency: A Cross‐Country Aggregate Frontier Analysis," Journal of Agricultural Economics, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 60(1), pages 40-61, February.
- Tsur, Yacov & Dinar, Ariel, 1996. "On the Relative Efficiency of Alternative Methods for Pricing Irrigation Water and their Implementation," Working Papers 232800, Hebrew University of Jerusalem, Center for Agricultural Economic Research.
- Coggins, Jay S., 1994. "Implementing Agricultural Policy Virtually: The Case of Set-Aside," Staff Papers 200579, University of Wisconsin-Madison, Department of Agricultural and Applied Economics.
- Andrea Guariso & Mara P. Squicciarini & Johan Swinnen, 2014.
"Food Price Shocks and the Political Economy of Global Agricultural and Development Policy,"
Applied Economic Perspectives and Policy,
Agricultural and Applied Economics Association, vol. 36(3), pages 387-415.
- Andrea Guariso & Mara P. Squicciarini & Johan Swinnen, 2014. "Food Price Shocks and the Political Economy of Global Agricultural and Development Policy," LICOS Discussion Papers 34814, LICOS - Centre for Institutions and Economic Performance, KU Leuven.
- Eva Fernández, 2008. "El fracaso del lobby viticultor en España frente al objetivo industrializador del Estado, 1920-1936," Historia Agraria. Revista de Agricultura e Historia Rural, Sociedad Española de Historia Agraria, issue 45, pages 113-141, august.
- Roberta Sardone & Valentina Cardinale & Crescenzo Dell’aquila & Paola Doria & Roberto Solazzo & Alfredo Manuel de Jesus Oliveira Coelho & Etienne Montaigne & Vasco Boatto & Andrea Dal Bianco & Luigi G, 2012. "The liberalisation of planting rights in the EU wine sector," Working Papers hal-01499067, HAL.
- Mockshell, Jonathan & Birner, Regina, 2016. "Agricultural development policy debates: who has the better story?," 2016 Fifth International Conference, September 23-26, 2016, Addis Ababa, Ethiopia 249284, African Association of Agricultural Economists (AAAE).
- Johan F. M. Swinnen, 2009. "The Growth of Agricultural Protection in Europe in the 19th and 20th Centuries," The World Economy, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 32(11), pages 1499-1537, November.
- Hansen, H. & Harsche, J., 2006. "Die Förderung landwirtschaftlicher Erzeugnisse durch die Europäische Agrarpolitik Regionale Auswirkungen in Deutschland und Bestimmungsgründe," Proceedings “Schriften der Gesellschaft für Wirtschafts- und Sozialwissenschaften des Landbaues e.V.”, German Association of Agricultural Economists (GEWISOLA), vol. 41, March.
- Nizamettin Bayyurt & Fatma Eban ArÄ±kan, 2015. "Good Governance and Agricultural Efficiency," Journal of Social and Development Sciences, AMH International, vol. 6(1), pages 14-23.
- Long Andrew G. & Kastner Justin J. & Kassatly Raymond, 2013. "Is Food Security a New Tariff? Explaining Changes in Sanitary and Phytosanitary Regulations by World Trade Organization Members," Global Economy Journal, De Gruyter, vol. 13(1), pages 25-46, January.
- Mockshell, J. & Birner, R., 2018. "The dichotomy between state- and market-oriented agricultural development narratives: Beyond the rational choice explanation?," 2018 Conference, July 28-August 2, 2018, Vancouver, British Columbia 277272, International Association of Agricultural Economists.
- Crommelynck, Anja & Kola, Jukka & Swinnen, Johan F.M., 1998. "Determinants Of Agricultural Protection In Finland (1931-1990)," PRG Working Papers 31878, Katholieke Universiteit Leuven, LICOS - Centre for Institutions and Economic Performance.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:oup:ajagec:v:73:y:1991:i:4:p:1244-1254.. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Oxford University Press). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/aaeaaea.html .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .