On Nonlinear Dynamics: The Case of the Pork Cycle
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Atle Oglend & Frank Asche, 2016. "Cyclical non-stationarity in commodity prices," Empirical Economics, Springer, vol. 51(4), pages 1465-1479, December.
- Walter C. Labys & Dominique Badillo & Jean-Baptiste Lesourd, 1998. "Cycles à moyen terme des prix mondiaux des matières premières agricoles," Économie rurale, Programme National Persée, vol. 243(1), pages 16-21.
- Berg, Ernst & Huffaker, Ray, 2015. "Explaining the German hog price cycle: A nonlinear dynamics approach," 144th Seminar, February 9-13, 2015, Innsbruck-Igls, Austria 206210, European Association of Agricultural Economists.
- Marisa Faggini & Anna Parziale, 2016. "More than 20 years of chaos in economics," Mind & Society: Cognitive Studies in Economics and Social Sciences, Springer;Fondazione Rosselli, vol. 15(1), pages 53-69, June.
- Achim Schmillen & Joachim Möller, 2009.
"Determinants of Lifetime Unemployment - A Micro Data Analysis with Censored Quantile Regressions,"
275, Leibniz Institut für Ost- und Südosteuropaforschung (Institute for East and Southeast European Studies).
- Achim Schmillen & Joachim Möller, 2010. "Determinants of Lifetime Unemployment. A Micro Data Analysis with Censored Quantile Regressions," Working Papers 090, Bavarian Graduate Program in Economics (BGPE).
- Schmillen, Achim & Möller, Joachim, 2010. "Determinants of lifetime unemployment : a micro data analysis with censored quantile regressions," IAB Discussion Paper 201003, Institut für Arbeitsmarkt- und Berufsforschung (IAB), Nürnberg [Institute for Employment Research, Nuremberg, Germany].
- Schmillen, Achim & Möller, Joachim, 2010. "Determinants of Lifetime Unemployment: A Micro Data Analysis with Censored Quantile Regressions," IZA Discussion Papers 4751, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Lota D. Tamini & Jean-Philippe Gervais, 2005. "Developing Economic Indexes for the Quebec Hog/Pork Industry," Canadian Journal of Agricultural Economics/Revue canadienne d'agroeconomie, Canadian Agricultural Economics Society/Societe canadienne d'agroeconomie, vol. 53(1), pages 1-23, March.
- Tancrède Voituriez, 1998. "Dynamique non linéaire du marché mondial des huiles et des graisses," Économie rurale, Programme National Persée, vol. 243(1), pages 22-29.
- Ng, Desmond & Chen, Liming, 2016. "Learning to Learn: A Case for the Heterogeneous Expectations Hypothesis in Industrialized Markets," International Journal on Food System Dynamics, International Center for Management, Communication, and Research, vol. 0(Number 3), pages 1-17, June.
- Acharya, Ram N. & Gentle, Paul F. & Mishra, Ashok K. & Paudel, Krishna P., 2008. "Examining The Crb Index As An Indicator For U.S. Inflation," 2008 Annual Meeting, February 2-6, 2008, Dallas, Texas 6760, Southern Agricultural Economics Association.
- Schmillen, Achim & Möller, Joachim, 2012. "Distribution and determinants of lifetime unemployment," Labour Economics, Elsevier, vol. 19(1), pages 33-47.
- Christoph Engel & Hanjo Hamann, 2012. "The Hog-Cycle of Law Professors," Discussion Paper Series of the Max Planck Institute for Research on Collective Goods 2012_08, Max Planck Institute for Research on Collective Goods.
- repec:ags:gewipr:259280 is not listed on IDEAS
- Chris Noell, 2007. "A look into the nature of complex systems and beyond "Stonehenge" economics: coping with complexity or ignoring it in applied economics?," Agricultural Economics, International Association of Agricultural Economists, vol. 37(2-3), pages 219-235, September.
- M. Burton, 1993. "Some Illustrations Of Chaos In Commodity Models," Journal of Agricultural Economics, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 44(1), pages 38-50.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:oup:ajagec:v:73:y:1991:i:3:p:819-828.. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Oxford University Press) or (Christopher F. Baum). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/aaeaaea.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.