Valuing the Multidimensional Impacts of Environmental Policy: Theory and Methods
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Swallow, Stephen K., 1996.
"Economic Issues in Ecosystem Management: An Introduction and Overview,"
Agricultural and Resource Economics Review,
Cambridge University Press, vol. 25(2), pages 83-100, October.
- Swallow, Stephen K., 1996. "Economic Issues In Ecosystem Management: An Introduction And Overview," Agricultural and Resource Economics Review, Northeastern Agricultural and Resource Economics Association, vol. 25(2), pages 1-8, October.
- John C. Whitehead, "undated". "A Comment on “An Adding Up Test on Contingent Valuations of River and Lake Quality”," Working Papers 17-01_R, Department of Economics, Appalachian State University.
- Michael Spanbauer & Lindsay Johnson & Patrick Button, 2017. "How Valuable are National Parks? Evidence from a Proposed National Park Expansion in Alaska," Working Papers 1707, Tulane University, Department of Economics, revised Mar 2018.
- Hitzhusen, Frederick J. & Abdul-Mohsen, Ashraf & Kruse, Sarah, 2004. "Toward Improved Economic Analysis Using Contingent Valuation: Some Methodological Considerations Applied To River Toxics And Dam Removal," 2004 Annual meeting, August 1-4, Denver, CO 20326, American Agricultural Economics Association (New Name 2008: Agricultural and Applied Economics Association).
- Hoehn, John P. & Loomis, John B., 1992. "Substitution Effects in the Contingent Valuation of Multiple Environmental Programs: A Maximum Likelihood Estimator and Empirical Tests," Staff Paper Series 201147, Michigan State University, Department of Agricultural, Food, and Resource Economics.
- repec:eee:touman:v:33:y:2012:i:1:p:195-204 is not listed on IDEAS
- Hanemann, W. Michael & Kanninen, Barbara, 1996. "The Statistical Analysis Of Discrete-Response Cv Data," CUDARE Working Papers 25022, University of California, Berkeley, Department of Agricultural and Resource Economics.
- repec:ags:frraes:188236 is not listed on IDEAS
- Tiziana Luisetti & Ian J. Bateman & R. Kerry Turner, 2011. "Testing the Fundamental Assumption of Choice Experiments: Are Values Absolute or Relative?," Land Economics, University of Wisconsin Press, vol. 87(2), pages 284-296.
- Mbolatiana Rambonilaza, 2004. "Évaluation de la demande de paysage : état de l’art et réflexions sur la méthode du transfert des benefices," Post-Print hal-01201064, HAL.
- Carson, Richard T. & Flores, Nicholas & Hanemann, W. Michael, 1993.
"On the creation and destruction of public goods : the matter of sequencing,"
CUDARE Working Papers
6103, University of California, Berkeley, Department of Agricultural and Resource Economics.
- Carson, Richard T. & Flores, Nicholas E. & Hanemann, W. Michael, 1993. "On the Creation and Destruction of Public Goods: The Matter of Sequencing," Department of Agricultural & Resource Economics, UC Berkeley, Working Paper Series qt7x41w3r3, Department of Agricultural & Resource Economics, UC Berkeley.
- Peter Howie & Sean M. Murphy & John Wicks, 2010. "An Application of a Stated Preference Method to Value Urban Amenities," Urban Studies, Urban Studies Journal Limited, vol. 47(2), pages 235-256, February.
- W. George Hutchinson & Susan M. Chilton & John Davis, 1995. "Measuring Non‐Use Value Of Environmental Goods Using The Contingent Valuation Method: Problems Of Information And Cognition And The Application Of Cognitive Questionnaire Design Methods," Journal of Agricultural Economics, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 46(1), pages 97-112, January.
- Carson, Richard T. & Flores, Nicholas E. & Hanemann, W. Michael, 1991. "On the Nature of Compensable Value in a Natural Resource Damage Assessment," 1991 Annual Meeting, August 4-7, Manhattan, Kansas 271170, American Agricultural Economics Association (New Name 2008: Agricultural and Applied Economics Association).
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:oup:ajagec:v:73:y:1991:i:2:p:289-299.. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Oxford University Press). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/aaeaaea.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.