A Translog Cost Function Analysis of U.S. Agriculture, 1939–77
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- J.-C. Bureau & D. Vermersch, 1988.
"Substituabilité entre facteurs de production dans les exploitations céréalières,"
Cahiers d'Economie et Sociologie Rurales,
INRA Department of Economics, vol. 8, pages 27-45.
- Bureau, Jean-Christophe & Vermersch, Dominique, 1988. "Substituabilité entre facteurs de production dans les exploitations céréalières," Cahiers d'Economie et de Sociologie Rurales (CESR), Institut National de la Recherche Agronomique (INRA), vol. 8.
- Bureau, Jean-Christophe & Vermersch, Dominique, 1988. "Substituabilité entre facteurs de production dans les expolitations céréalières," Cahiers d'Economie et de Sociologie Rurales (CESR), Institut National de la Recherche Agronomique (INRA), vol. 8.
- Cooke, Stephen C. & Sundquist, W. Burt, 1990. "Scale Economies, Technical Change, And Competitive Advantage In U.S. Soybean Production," 1990 Conference, January 6-9, Albuquerque, New Mexico 260182, Regional Research Committe NC-181: Determinants of Farm Size and Structure.
- Francois Bonnieux, 1989. "Estimating regional-level input demand for french agriculture using a Translog production function," Post-Print hal-01595670, HAL.
- James, L. & Glynn, T., 2017. "Reexamining the Question: Are Imported Beef and Domestic Beef Complements or Substitutes?," 2017 Annual Meeting, February 4-7, 2017, Mobile, Alabama 252720, Southern Agricultural Economics Association.
- Tobey, James A. & Reinert, Kenneth A., 1991.
"The Effects of Domestic Agricultural Policy Reform on Environmental Quality,"
Journal of Agricultural Economics Research,
United States Department of Agriculture, Economic Research Service, vol. 43(2), pages 1-9.
- Tobey, James A. & Reinert, Kenneth A., 1990. "The Effects of Domestic Agricultural Policy Reform on Environmental Quality," 1990 Annual meeting, August 5-8, Vancouver, Canada 270891, American Agricultural Economics Association (New Name 2008: Agricultural and Applied Economics Association).
- Kuroda, Yoshimi & Abdullah, Naziruddin, 2003. "Impacts of Set-Aside and R&E Policies on Agricultural Productivity in Japan, 1965-97," Japanese Journal of Rural Economics, Agricultural Economics Society of Japan (AESJ), vol. 5, pages 1-23.
- Sandhu, Gurmit S. & Phillips, W.E. & Percy, Mike, 1992. "Economic Structural Analysis of the Canadian Agricultural Production Sector," Staff Paper Series 232540, University of Alberta, Department of Resource Economics and Environmental Sociology.
- Shrabani Mukherjee & Kailash Chandra Pradhan, 2016.
"Anatomy of Input Demand Functions for Indian Farmers across Regions,"
2016-150, Madras School of Economics,Chennai,India.
- Shrabani Mukherjee & Kailash Chandra Pradhan, 2016. "Anatomy of Input Demand Functions for Indian Farmers across Regions," Working Papers id:11169, eSocialSciences.
- Abler, David G. & Shortle, James S., 1991. "Innovation And Environmental Quality," 1991 Annual Meeting, August 4-7, Manhattan, Kansas 271266, American Agricultural Economics Association (New Name 2008: Agricultural and Applied Economics Association).
- Arnaud Daymard, 2018. "A Closer Look at the Mechanism of Structural Transformation: the Role of Land- versus Labor-Augmenting Technical Change in Agriculture," THEMA Working Papers 2018-11, THEMA (THéorie Economique, Modélisation et Applications), Université de Cergy-Pontoise.
- Dong Hee Suh, 2015. "Declining Energy Intensity in the U.S. Agricultural Sector: Implications for Factor Substitution and Technological Change," Sustainability, MDPI, Open Access Journal, vol. 7(10), pages 1-14, September.
- Abdullah, Maisom, 1989. "Capital-labor substitutability in Malaysian manufacturing: alternative estimates and policy implications," ISU General Staff Papers 198901010800009905, Iowa State University, Department of Economics.
- repec:eee:forpol:v:102:y:2019:i:c:p:130-137 is not listed on IDEAS
- Panos Fousekis & Christos Pantzios, 1999. "A Family of Differential Input Demand Systems with Application to Greek Agriculture," Journal of Agricultural Economics, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 50(3), pages 549-563.
- Trindade, F. & Fulginiti, L. & Perrin, R., 2018. "Irrigation and Climate Effects on Land Productivity in the U.S. Central Plains," 2018 Conference, July 28-August 2, 2018, Vancouver, British Columbia 277264, International Association of Agricultural Economists.
- Zhu, Shu & Xu, Xin & Ren, Xiaojing & Sun, Tianhua & Oxley, Les & Rae, Allan & Ma, Hengyun, 2016. "Modeling technological bias and factor input behavior in China's wheat production sector," Economic Modelling, Elsevier, vol. 53(C), pages 245-253.
- Thirtle, Colin, 1986. "Problems in the Definition and Measurement of Technical Change and Productivity Growth in the U.K. Agricultural Sector," Manchester Working Papers in Agricultural Economics 232790, University of Manchester, School of Economics, Agricultural Economics Department.
- repec:eee:deveco:v:133:y:2018:i:c:p:375-395 is not listed on IDEAS
- Abler, David g. & Shortle, James S., 1990. "Environmental And Farm Commodity Policy Linkages In The Us And Ec," 1990 Annual meeting, August 5-8, Vancouver, Canada 270889, American Agricultural Economics Association (New Name 2008: Agricultural and Applied Economics Association).
- Mathews, Kenneth H. & Jones, Keithly G. & McConnell, Michael J. & Johnson, Rachel J., 2013. "Trade-adjusted measures of productivity increases in US hog production," Agricultural Systems, Elsevier, vol. 114(C), pages 32-37.
- Jan Lietava & Risa Morimoto, 2019. "Regression tree analysis of soil fertility and agro-economic practices and the effects on yield in Tanzania," Working Papers 218, Department of Economics, SOAS, University of London, UK.
- Kuroda, Yoshimi, 1997. "Research and extension expenditures and productivity in Japanese agriculture, 1960-1990," Agricultural Economics, Blackwell, vol. 16(2), pages 111-124, May.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:oup:ajagec:v:64:y:1982:i:3:p:490-498.. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Oxford University Press) or (Christopher F. Baum). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/aaeaaea.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.