Asymptotic Standard Errors of IRT Equating Coefficients Using Moments
Download full text from publisherTo our knowledge, this item is not available for download. To find whether it is available, there are three options:
1. Check below whether another version of this item is available online.
2. Check on the provider's web page whether it is in fact available.
3. Perform a search for a similarly titled item that would be available.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- repec:spr:psycho:v:82:y:2017:i:3:d:10.1007_s11336-016-9517-x is not listed on IDEAS
- Battauz, Michela, 2015. "equateIRT: An R Package for IRT Test Equating," Journal of Statistical Software, Foundation for Open Access Statistics, vol. 68(i07).
- Ogasawara, Haruhiko, 2010. "Asymptotic expansions for the pivots using log-likelihood derivatives with an application in item response theory," Journal of Multivariate Analysis, Elsevier, vol. 101(9), pages 2149-2167, October.
- Haruhiko Ogasawara, 2003. "Asymptotic standard errors of irt observed-score equating methods," Psychometrika, Springer;The Psychometric Society, vol. 68(2), pages 193-211, June.
- Björn Andersson & Marie Wiberg, 2017. "Item Response Theory Observed-Score Kernel Equating," Psychometrika, Springer;The Psychometric Society, vol. 82(1), pages 48-66, March.
- Michela Battauz, 2013. "IRT Test Equating in Complex Linkage Plans," Psychometrika, Springer;The Psychometric Society, vol. 78(3), pages 464-480, July.
- Michela Battauz, 2015. "Factors affecting the variability of IRT equating coefficients," Statistica Neerlandica, Netherlands Society for Statistics and Operations Research, vol. 69(2), pages 85-101, May.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ota:ecorev:10252/565. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Miura, Chiho). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/deotajp.html .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .