Supplement to the paper“ Asymptotic expansions for the ability estimator in item response theory”
Download full text from publisherTo our knowledge, this item is not available for download. To find whether it is available, there are three options:
1. Check below whether another version of this item is available online.
2. Check on the provider's web page whether it is in fact available.
3. Perform a search for a similarly titled item that would be available.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Steven Andrew Culpepper, 2016. "Revisiting the 4-Parameter Item Response Model: Bayesian Estimation and Application," Psychometrika, Springer;The Psychometric Society, vol. 81(4), pages 1142-1163, December.
- Ogasawara, Haruhiko, 2013. "Asymptotic properties of the Bayes and pseudo Bayes estimators of ability in item response theory," Journal of Multivariate Analysis, Elsevier, vol. 114(C), pages 359-377.
- Martin Biehler & Heinz Holling & Philipp Doebler, 2015. "Saddlepoint Approximations of the Distribution of the Person Parameter in the Two Parameter Logistic Model," Psychometrika, Springer;The Psychometric Society, vol. 80(3), pages 665-688, September.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ota:ecorev:10252/5031. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Miura, Chiho). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/deotajp.html .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .